It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUFORC Reports:Multiple Sightings In Texas! 10/ 28

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've listed these in chronological order as they happened on the evening of October 28 of this year.

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 10/28/2008 19:40 (Entered as : 10/28/08 19:40)
Reported: 10/30/2008 7:58:37 AM 07:58
Posted: 10/31/2008
Shape: Light
Duration:5-8mins
Lights over Comanche.

On 10/28/068 I was at my sons 8th grade football game at Gordon Wood Stadium in Brownwood Texas. Facing the East North East around 19:35 we all saw three lights suddenly appear. I instantly saw them because I was turn toward the North East sitting on the West side of the stadium talking to my mom.

The lights appeared and did not move and stayed stationary for about 10-15 seconds. I laughed and asked my mom, wife, sister and brother law if they see those lights. They said yes and my mom asked what is that. The only thing I could imagine it to be would be a single engine jet in a formation with two more jets going directly away from us for a few seconds and we must be seeing the firey glow of their engines.

We all laughed when it went away and then another three lights appear 10-15 seconds later farther to the south a little lower in altitude and they stayed stationary for about 10 to 15 seconds. At that time I grabbed my phone and opened the camera. The third set of lights appear 10 seconds after the second set and I could see them in my phone with it being dark and with the stadium lights on in front of me. You could still see in the sky the three lights in my phone pretty clearly. I noticed they were dimming away and I took a picture at 19:43. (It's on my phone and I'm not sure how to get it off).

The next few seconds there was a single light to the north and lower from the first three lights we saw. Then there was a single lights to the south of the first lights we saw. Those only appeared for maybe 3-5 seconds. And had the exact same color and brightness the first three lights had.

With in 30 seconds after seeing the last light my mom noticed a plane flying toward the area we saw the lights. It was coming from the west north west at approximately the same altitude. It was noticeably how the lights on the plane stayed lit and had one blinking light and that those lights were not the same intensity or color of the three lights earlier and where not near as bright.

I attempted to leave a voice mail early today but was interrupted by my boss so I thought I would send you this. Thanks

[edit on 11/22/2008 by MsSmartypants]

[edit on 11/22/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Occurred : 10/28/2008 19:40 (Entered as : 10/28/08 19:40)
Reported: 10/30/2008 12:30:45 AM 00:30
Duration:4 mins.
One of many to see the ufo's on 10/28/08 in Comanche, Texas

My two day's off work were Tues. and Wed. October 28th and 29th 2008. Me and my friend ((name deleted)) set out to the ranch in Sidney to do some bow hunting. After the hunt Tuesday evening we met up at my stand and were talking when these three bright light's came out and were hovering over a large oat field! Then they went out and a single light began moving very quickly across the sky turning on and off. There were several commercial airliner's in the area and these light's were 5 times faster. Then we took a couple steps back to see over the trees as the 3 light's had come back out and were hovering over a different area a little more to the north east.

We got in the truck and rushed back to the ranch house and called the police to see what was going on and they had no clue. I just got home from hunting only to find out that there were dozens of sightings, new's coverage, and even a few video's from Dublin, Stephenville area and other part's of Erath and, Comanche counties.

I live next to Carswell Air force Base in fort worth so I see planes and jet's everyday! I can say this was nothing man made and I have never seen anything like this in my 25 year's of life!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
great find

just me or does there seem to be more UFO activity this year than in recent history?

[edit on 22-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Occurred : 10/28/2008 19:45 (Entered as : 10/28/08 19:45)
Reported: 10/28/2008 6:27:52 PM 18:27
Shape: Rectangle
Duration:1 minute
Possible planes on fire

October 28, 2008 8:15pm
Waco, Texas 76712
Skies Clear
Temperature 55 F
Winds: 0 mph
Humidity: 36%

On Oct. 28, 2008 at around 7:45pm, I Was sitting on front porch drinking coffee with room mate and happen to glance over towards west and directly under what I believe to be Mars was a rectangular object that appeared to be on fire.

It burned for a second and flashed out and re appeared to the right (in my measurements of the space between an inch if you held a ruler to the night sky) of it and burned for another second. While that object "burned" the first object reappeared to the left of the 2nd object and then the 2nd object flashed out, followed by the 1st object and then the 2nd object reappeared and flashed out and then nothing. My room mate saw the last flash, because he couldn’t see what I was looking at, until he stood up. Because this all happen right above the horizon of tree tops.

My first impression was a plane was on fire and then when the 2nd object appeared and looked to be on fire. My impression was a dogfight of some sorts. I am not sure what it was. It was interesting to say the least. I cannot tell if it was over Waco or not, It may have been passed Waco. I cannot say how far away it was, but all I can say is it was as big if not bigger than an American Eagle jet.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Occurred : 10/28/2008 20:00 (Entered as : 10/28/08 20:00)
Reported: 10/28/2008 8:58:08 PM 20:58
Shape: Sphere
Duration:2-3 minutes
Series of small yellow-orange lights, alone and in sequences across the western sky.

We were 8 miles south of Dublin, TX looking West. We saw a series of small round lights that alternated flashing in different parts of the western sky.

Additionally the lights also sequenced 3-4 at a time in a sickle shape pattern. Additonally the lights changed from Yellow-orange to white and then back to yellow-orange.

At first they appeared like firewoks in that they illuminated, brightened, then faded and then reappeared in another location.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Occurred : 10/28/2008 20:00 (Entered as : 10-28-08 20:00)
Reported: 10/30/2008 10:27:53 PM 22:27
Duration:2-3 minutes
I saw two huge lights in the southeastern sky at an angle, like a pair of head lights but angled ( \ )with on light dimishing first slowly and the then the other to the left of it dimishing slowly till they were both gone.........they were not blinking, not shooting stars, no tails or trails.....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
great find

just me or does there seem to be more UFO activity this year than in recent history?

[edit on 22-11-2008 by warrenb]

Your right! and I have a feeling it will increase rapidly, it seems sitings have nearly doubled from 2000 - present.

Also more people have access to the web and the media is now being more open.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Here is the National UFO Reporting Center's count of UFO sightings from December 1762 thru October 31, 2008.

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

I seen the same thing i think in 1997 or 98 cant remember just remember driving east on Coggin pulled in the parking lot where a gym use to be on the corner of Austin Ave. I stopped and looked and the lights appreared for about 15 min or so then went away. Noticed the same thing from Early looking to the south about a year later. Weird.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Great find. Good eye!

top topics

join