It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bizarre life in space Information flooding you tube

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
On his user page in the My Recent Comments section he posted saying that:

www.youtube.com...

"There is no connection between my videos posting and the meteor in canada,
it is just a co - incident, meaning it happend at the same time.

The motivation for my posting was very simple, I wanted
to get back to my job of education and steer clear of politics."

This was seven hours ago.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This was posted on his website (a few minutes ago? an hour ago? not sure what timezone he's in; rdfintrospector2.blogspot.com...):

Wow, Thank everyone for watching my videos.

I got linked from a UFO site today:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The data that I have published is all public,
here are the links.

www.springerlink.com...
www.planets.org...
www.archive.org...
www.planets.org...
www.panspermia.org...
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...
www.psi.edu... -
pubs.acs.org...
adsabs.harvard.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
hurlbut.jhuapl.edu:80...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
visualiseur.bnf.fr...:/12148/bpt6k3015d/CadresFenetre?O=NUMM-3015&M=tdm
www.saltinstitute.org...
209.85.129.132...:qd9SO5k_wngJ:www.open.ac.uk/science/pssri/research/research-areas/meteorites/organic-cosmochemistry.php+Experimen tal+Organic+Cosmochemistry&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=de&client=firefox-a

Thanks,

Mike

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrRviewer

From what I can gather about his videos I'm starting to make a hypothesis, but I need to keep watching to find out more. The amount of material this guys has on his page is astounding. One of his playlists goes through a complex heavy programming tutorial on how to install something. If I had to guess RIGHT NOW what is this guys is up to I would say:
He's an information technology/engineering or a systems science savant. I would also guess that he's probably written a data mining program. Perhaps one that you can set to search for articles, laws, copyrights, journal databases that are online and retrieve them in text chunks.
That may explain why all these videos are all text with a text-reading program. There is NO way that someone can find so much stuff by conventional modes of research. Also, if you read his sidebar information on the videos related to Bacteria from Meteorites you can find keywords that you can google and lead to some fascinating things.
It appears that the videos on Meteorite Bacteria were pulled out of a Metereology Journal on the types of cells they have found in meteors. One of the links lead to a Harvard articles directory but you need an account to view the article or request it from the library.
If this is legit we're going to have a field day.
During the past few weeks I've been watching trends on UFO awareness across in my little bubble of the internet and it seems that there is more and more information piling up about extraterrestrial life.
Articles like our finding of glaciers on mars are challenging us to redefine the probabilistic model through which we estimate possible Intelligent Lifeforms in the galaxy.
It's like we're being prepared. There's also a seemingly hidden connection between the milk hill crop circles (which show a triple helix DNA strand) and the increasingly populated "spiritual evolution" movement on the internet. This movement specifically claim that they are in contact with their higher spiritual selves and that they are the benevolent aliens from the 4th, 5th, and 6th dimension. Except that kind of takes away the 'aliens' connotation. One of their core beliefs is that by being in touch with their higher spiritual selves their dormant DNA is being reactivated and they are gaining subtle psychic abilities, recollection of their decision to come to earth at this specific moment in time and so on and so forth. Needless to say, it all culminates in our spiritual ascension in 2012. I take this with a grain of salt but the connections are there nonetheless.
I encourage you to look through this guys videos and google the stuff that catches your eye or ears. Even if this guy's account gets taken down soon I promise you'll have a good chunk of material that will keep you entertained for quite a while. It is all intellectually stimulating. These videos are A POWERHOUSE of references to things that are out there. Out there for us to go out and learn about them. I think the benefits could be great for your and my life.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i heard there is life on the sun,but in another dimension...

i have also heard that just about every planetary body in the universe has life on it.

interesting stuff to say the least

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Seen those vids a long time ago on youtube.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
When . . if I can find some time again, I want to check out what he has posted. It looks . . . interesting, but again I just don't have the time to really look at it, not with one one day off this week.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I really think this one's been explained, guys. Awesome job, BTW... this is why I love ATS. If something sparks enough interest, everybody can jump in and solve the mystery, complete with tons of sources to support it, in about 24 hours.

"Hacker Mike" is putting a bunch of publicly-available text up with a text-reading program. He's a supporter of open source software and "freedom for Kosovo." He included a bunch of code related to what he's doing on his site. It looks to me like he's been spamming YouTube, which would explain why these videos are rapidly being deleted, as well as the apparent fact that they are being uploaded once every second or so, according to a previous response. To add to that, he claims that his name is Michael Dupont, while the name of one of the scientists in the text he is quoting is apparently James Michael Dupont. For these reasons, and the fact that some of his code clearly deals with logging into YouTube (which seems unnecessary for a strictly text-to-speech conversion program), I think it's fair enough to at least suspect that he is indeed a hacker, as his own profile name suggests.

In any case, he is clearly NOT trying to reveal classified documents to the public. Those of you who would please take the time to actually read this thread you are replying to will find that we had pretty much established that, along with all of the above information, by page 2. He does have an agenda, but I really don't think it's what some of us have been making it out to be. I also don't think it's connected to the meteor, a notion which I admitted I was having doubts about in my last post. If you take the time to research, you'll find that the fact that his videos were the only thing coming up during YouTube searches for "meteor" last night was established and proven multiple times in the meteor thread, before this thread even began. However, now that the excitement has worn off, I really don't see any reason to suspect a connection between the two. There are plenty of good videos of the meteor that we've been discovering; it looks as though it really was just one heck of a coincidence.

Case closed, people. Well done, pat yourselves on the back... but time to move on.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by s0ndernet
If you ask me...YOU are keeping the attention on this.
Where did the assumption come from that the Edmonton Canada meteorite search results on youtube were being obstructed by this "hackers" videos.
Try searching and see.

A perfectly accurate observation, after the fact. What you don't realize is that last night, when everyone was trying to find out more info about this meteor, this guy's videos were the only thing coming up on YouTube searches. I suppose you have no reason to believe me, though. Or you could actually read the part of the meteor thread last night, where we were all talking about how we couldn't find anything but "hacker mike" videos on YouTube. But I suppose you have no reason to believe that, either. In fact you've pretty much just assumed that everyone in this thread that has repeatedly talked about the fact that last night's YouTube searches kept coming up with "hacker mike" videos must be lying.

Eh, you caught me. I'm just trying to distract your attention. Maybe I'm involved in the cover-up.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

Nice find, cognoscente. Thanks for the info!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by plejaren-spirit

These I hope are three indicating videos of what their author is trying to tell us.

I did a little bit of thinking to it and searched through the internet for something relevant, but I think the potential occasional reader that has not delved in any kind of expertise regarding potential of life in the Cosmos, geometry, orbit mechanics in the universe will miss IMO a very important connection with what at least some of the information that some of the videos might be relating to.

More scientific minds gazing this thread might be able to glean a connection, and I am sure some scientific eyes are also watching this thread.

In order for a scientific and primarily a philosophical connection to be established with the alleged facts the videos are presenting between geometry, biology for micro organisms and their potential for geometry, geometry as in orbital mechanics, earth geodesic grid and its geometrical features, and early attempt at explainable science from Plato's definitions of origins of life and its geometric forms in Timaeus, there might exist a a link in a broader sense between these things. Ways that micro organisms are structured and systems they use to protect themselves, a prevailing geometric pattern or signature that might hint at a connection between simple organisms, and the way the universe is structured along with how the animal, plant Kingdom and the humans are designed, structured and evolve.

Allow me to introduce how Plato in Timaeus would NOT MAKE SENSE and sound like gibberish to the untrained ear or eye.

Plato not making sense in Timaeus

classics.mit.edu...

(hit Ctrl+F and copy paste any sentence appearing below to be able to find the quoted part of the text in the weblink).

When the creator had made all these ordinances he remained in his own accustomed nature, and his children heard and were obedient to their father's word, and receiving from him the immortal principle of a mortal creature, in imitation of their own creator they borrowed portions of fire, and earth, and water, and air from the world, which were hereafter to be restored-these they took and welded them together, not with the indissoluble chains by which they were themselves bound, but with little pegs too small to be visible, making up out of all the four elements each separate body, and fastening the courses of the immortal soul in a body which was in a state of perpetual influx and efflux. Now these courses, detained as in a vast river, neither overcame nor were overcome; but were hurrying and hurried to and fro, so that the whole animal was moved and progressed, irregularly however and irrationally and anyhow, in all the six directions of motion, wandering backwards and forwards, and right and left, and up and down, and in all the six directions. For great as was the advancing and retiring flood which provided nourishment, the affections produced by external contact caused still greater tumult-when the body of any one met and came into collision with some external fire, or with the solid earth or the gliding waters, or was caught in the tempest borne on the air, and the motions produced by any of these impulses were carried through the body to the soul. All such motions have consequently received the general name of "sensations," which they still retain. And they did in fact at that time create a very great and mighty movement; uniting with the ever flowing stream in stirring up and violently shaking the courses of the soul, they completely stopped the revolution of the same by their opposing current, and hindered it from predominating and advancing; and they so disturbed the nature of the other or diverse, that the three double intervals [i.e. between 1, 2, 4, 8], and the three triple intervals [i.e. between 1, 3, 9, 27], together with the mean terms and connecting links which are expressed by the ratios of 3 : 2, and 4 : 3, and of 9 : 8-these, although they cannot be wholly undone except by him who united them, were twisted by them in all sorts of ways, and the circles were broken and disordered in every possible manner, so that when they moved they were tumbling to pieces, and moved irrationally, at one time in a reverse direction, and then again obliquely, and then upside down, as you might imagine a person who is upside down and has his head leaning upon the ground and his feet up against something in the air; and when he is in such a position, both he and the spectator fancy that the right of either is his left, and left right. If, when powerfully experiencing these and similar effects, the revolutions of the soul come in contact with some external thing, either of the class of the same or of the other, they speak of the same or of the other in a manner the very opposite of the truth; and they become false and foolish, and there is no course or revolution in them which has a guiding or directing power; and if again any sensations enter in violently from without and drag after them the whole vessel of the soul, then the courses of the soul, though they seem to conquer, are really conquered.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Now allow me to present the part that brings Plato in to context:

Plato Timaeus as a "Theory of everything" from a biological perspective. The Why's and How's of life in the Cosmos.

(hit Ctrl+F and copy paste any sentence appearing below to be able to find the quoted part of the text in the weblink).

Now the creation took up the whole of each of the four elements; for the Creator compounded the world out of all the fire and all the water and all the air and all the earth, leaving no part of any of them nor any power of them outside. His intention was, in the first place, that the animal should be as far as possible a perfect whole and of perfect parts: secondly, that it should be one, leaving no remnants out of which another such world might be created: and also that it should be free from old age and unaffected by disease. Considering that if heat and cold and other powerful forces which unite bodies surround and attack them from without when they are unprepared, they decompose them, and by bringing diseases and old age upon them, make them waste away-for this cause and on these grounds he made the world one whole, having every part entire, and being therefore perfect and not liable to old age and disease. And he gave to the world the figure which was suitable and also natural. Now to the animal which was to comprehend all animals, that figure was suitable which comprehends within itself all other figures. Wherefore he made the world in the form of a globe, round as from a lathe, having its extremes in every direction equidistant from the centre, the most perfect and the most like itself of all figures; for he considered that the like is infinitely fairer than the unlike. This he finished off, making the surface smooth all around for many reasons; in the first place, because the living being had no need of eyes when there was nothing remaining outside him to be seen; nor of ears when there was nothing to be heard; and there was no surrounding atmosphere to be breathed; nor would there have been any use of organs by the help of which he might receive his food or get rid of what he had already digested, since there was nothing which went from him or came into him: for there was nothing beside him. Of design he was created thus, his own waste providing his own food, and all that he did or suffered taking place in and by himself. For the Creator conceived that a being which was self-sufficient would be far more excellent than one which lacked anything; and, as he had no need to take anything or defend himself against any one, the Creator did not think it necessary to bestow upon him hands: nor had he any need of feet, nor of the whole apparatus of walking; but the movement suited to his spherical form was assigned to him, being of all the seven that which is most appropriate to mind and intelligence; and he was made to move in the same manner and on the same spot, within his own limits revolving in a circle. All the other six motions were taken away from him, and he was made not to partake of their deviations. And as this circular movement required no feet, the universe was created without legs and without feet.

Now we start to see how the early human thought systems try to form an educated opinion on how life and the Cosmos might be structured and in what relevance to each other and latter we identify the tool that we can draw relevance and recognize patterns and seek identities, origins, structure, attempt categorization and possible levels for researching and creating information otherwise incomprehensible from the human brain.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The following could be used as an attempt for Plato's Timaeus to offer an explanation for a possible link between the geometry of universal orbital mechanics, our geodesic system on our planet and an obscure geometry he claims that exist, structures life itself with a broader sense. He might be linking the fabric of space time and lifes own geometrical patterns.

Now God did not make the soul after the body, although we are speaking of them in this order; for having brought them together he would never have allowed that the elder should be ruled by the younger; but this is a random manner of speaking which we have, because somehow we ourselves too are very much under the dominion of chance. Whereas he made the soul in origin and excellence prior to and older than the body, to be the ruler and mistress, of whom the body was to be the subject. And he made her out of the following elements and on this wise: Out of the indivisible and unchangeable, and also out of that which is divisible and has to do with material bodies, he compounded a third and intermediate kind of essence, partaking of the nature of the same and of the other, and this compound he placed accordingly in a mean between the indivisible, and the divisible and material. He took the three elements of the same, the other, and the essence, and mingled them into one form, compressing by force the reluctant and unsociable nature of the other into the same. When he had mingled them with the essence and out of three made one, he again divided this whole into as many portions as was fitting, each portion being a compound of the same, the other, and the essence. And he proceeded to divide after this manner:-First of all, he took away one part of the whole [1], and then he separated a second part which was double the first [2], and then he took away a third part which was half as much again as the second and three times as much as the first [3], and then he took a fourth part which was twice as much as the second [4], and a fifth part which was three times the third [9], and a sixth part which was eight times the first [8], and a seventh part which was twenty-seven times the first [27]. After this he filled up the double intervals [i.e. between 1, 2, 4, 8] and the triple [i.e. between 1, 3, 9, 27] cutting off yet other portions from the mixture and placing them in the intervals, so that in each interval there were two kinds of means, the one exceeding and exceeded by equal parts of its extremes [as for example 1, 4/3, 2, in which the mean 4/3 is one-third of 1 more than 1, and one-third of 2 less than 2], the other being that kind of mean which exceeds and is exceeded by an equal number. Where there were intervals of 3/2 and of 4/3 and of 9/8, made by the connecting terms in the former intervals, he filled up all the intervals of 4/3 with the interval of 9/8, leaving a fraction over; and the interval which this fraction expressed was in the ratio of 256 to 243. And thus the whole mixture out of which he cut these portions was all exhausted by him. This entire compound he divided lengthways into two parts, which he joined to one another at the centre like the letter X, and bent them into a circular form, connecting them with themselves and each other at the point opposite to their original meeting-point; and, comprehending them in a uniform revolution upon the same axis, he made the one the outer and the other the inner circle. Now the motion of the outer circle he called the motion of the same, and the motion of the inner circle the motion of the other or diverse. The motion of the same he carried round by the side to the right, and the motion of the diverse diagonally to the left. And he gave dominion to the motion of the same and like, for that he left single and undivided; but the inner motion he divided in six places and made seven unequal circles having their intervals in ratios of two-and three, three of each, and bade the orbits proceed in a direction opposite to one another; and three [Sun, Mercury, Venus] he made to move with equal swiftness, and the remaining four [Moon, Saturn, Mars, Jupiter] to move with unequal swiftness to the three and to one another, but in due proportion.

Now lets look on to:

Tabletop Geodesics, General Relativity, and Embedding Diagrams

www.av8n.com...

Correct Model of Paths Controlled by Curvature

Spacetime Curvature

We can do much better if we use our model to represent one spacelike dimension and one timelike dimension. We will illustrate the gravitational field of a planet that exists for a long time (a long ways along the time axis). The gravitational field decreases as we move away from the planet in either direction along the X axis.

We can see that what information that Plato relays in Timaeus is start to getting organized concerning modern scientific though at least about universal orbital mechanics. It is certain that scientific minds had been influenced by the same words we read from the Plato's excerpts.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
[double post]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Lets review the general but yet unproven by science theory of the geometry that is encompassing our planet and its arrangement that mimics Platonic solids and its arrangement and nature might be responsible for any unexplainable things we observe in our world. Things that make our mind go ahem, regarding possible missing links between hints about undiscovered science and the modern approved scientific thought.

www.vortexmaps.com...

LEY LINES AND VORTICES OF THE AMERICAN WEST

INTRODUCTION: DEFINITION OF LEY LINES AND VORTICES

Vortices appear to be points of power or energy on the Earth, and ley lines are the relationships between those points. An analogy might be that the vortices are accupressure points. and the ley lines between them are meridians on the skin of the body of Mother Earth.

However, reality is likely not so simple. My theory is that there is a template for this physical reality in a world existing concomitant with this one, and that template is geometric, or mathematical in organization. Matter is here, then not here, moving back and forth between implicate and explicate reality, as described in the theories of David Bohm, a contemporary and colleague of Einstein. This template for matter as we experience it in this explicate reality (the physical world) is in implicate reality, as also described in the "morphogenetic fields" of Rupert Sheldrake, a biologist at Cambridge in the 1960's.2 Joel Goldsmith, a metaphysical healer, often alludes to the same kind of system in his books, Jane Roberts mentions It in the Seth books, and Swedenborg Wrote of the correspondence between this world and that of the spiritual in Heaven and Hell, paragraph 90.

If this is what is, then it's possible that the template for our Earth 'in that unseen reality is crystalline 'in organization. Furthermore, that crystalline matrix seems to be similar to a geodesic dome--a series of triangular shapes fit together to form the skin of a sphere. The joining on the surface of the Earth at the apexes of these triangles are points of energy focus, the vortices of the Earth. Some of the principal lines of force Join -mg these vortices, called "ley lines, " form triangular shapes between vortices.

I thought of posting since I reviewed the earlier video that was talking about the possibility that life could exist even inside a star. The ancient greeks had theorized this possibility and that the human DNA is linked with what we would have termed today a Cosmic DNA of all life in the Universe or at least in certain parts of it, but unfortunately cannot find any relevant information on the internet yet because the topic spans many different philosophers work and subjects and the internet search criteria would have been enormous.

I conclude my post, which had to be 3 different posts, and I apologize for the wall of text and possible distraction it might create to the topic but I feel there exists an important link, important information may be gleaned regarding viewing this topic in the light of the topics I posted.

Also if someone has gathered the videos in their entirety and can share them or at least provide a ready made list of links to the individual videos in youtube. Only the videos regarding micro organisms and life in space.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ahem..Should have read the page number 3 of the thread where everything about the bizarre videos is being explained.

Don't let our hopes down though, at least someone can gather some good material from this thread (including my references) and make a thread relevant to life and micro organisms in Cosmos, instead of a thread about a speech bot reading out loud a science paper.

We are used to see great discoveries or great ideas happen from mistakes!
This thread was a creative mistake IMO.

Good catch OP anyway!
It was not your fault.

Here's a star!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
A while back I found what I believe to be a carbonaceous chondrite meteorite. I have stopped looking for people to help me in my pursuit of the truth simply because I don't think anyone can really classify it.

I tested it density and it is well within limits of a meteorite, but lack the tools to test its specific gravity.

I would love to get this thing into the hands of someone who has a scanning electron microscope.

See images below...

If you know of anyone who has an open mind and would like to test my rock just u2u me...

i280.photobucket.com...

i280.photobucket.com...

i280.photobucket.com...

i280.photobucket.com...

i280.photobucket.com...

Thanks...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I found this thread before a few hours and what is interesting, I was watching a late night show about unexplained phenomena in general on TV and there was an interview from a guy that used to work as a mechanic in a cargo ship and he was describing his experiences from one trip through the Bermuda triangle, that how he experienced missing time multiple times during the trip and also had outside references to measure the time he thought he had lost, he also said that during the years he reflected back to these memories and came to the conclusion that the human body might have evolved in a way that can travel through space and time unscathed unlike any piece of machinery we might use for this purpose, or any type of machinery with complex parts that same effects might be applied to, like his own experience, he went also to explain why the same effects would cause and have caused harm to machinery surrounding him during the experience times.
So I began to think that UFOs indeed exist but there could be a high probability that races that travel with this technology do not have a similar body construction or design to do any of this without the mandatory use of technology and that the humans might have the natural abilities to do so without the need of machinery and that would be a very distinctive matter in differentiating classes and levels between humans and some or all extraterrestrials civilizations (if any) we could witness making use of technology. Human abilities like that would not be contrary to what many religions claimed about the ability of the the human body and soul, also would explain why religions never focused on technology. Nobody really knows if other races in the Cosmos have to use references to technology for their religions, they would if they believed technology played a great part in what they have set aim to do like traveling through the stars, yet we humans while through the span of our history we always gazed upon the stars, for a strange reason we never felt we should link technology and religion together, maybe we don't have to!

Sorry for the senseless dribble.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

That rock looks ultra-mafic. Where was it found?
A relation has a mafic and iron-oxide rock, that was found lying on the surface of a semi-desert plateaux. It has smooth sides with obvious burn/melting heavily to one side. It was assumed it was a meteorite for a long time, and looking at it that's the conclusion you would naturally assume. After some research, with help, it was discovered that that particular area had, in it's past, been subject to a fair amount of volcanic activity, even though there is no indicators of such readily visible today, and sections of the sub-surface strata did contain iron-oxides, which is not common for that area. It seems it was an ejecta that had been buried for ages, and the sands had moved to reveal it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

On my land in Upstate New York. I was digging a well and this popped out at around 5 feet down.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow! A swedish robot

Here's more btw that's not just random numbers and names:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join