It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your future isn't so terrible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would like to ask the OP to share as much as possible about what he knows about the future or the past.

I will judge your knowledge not whether you are for real or not. If indeed you are from where you claim to be, then you should have plenty to share or say. Please do it.

Now I would like to ask you some questions:

1. You said something about technology similar or more advance than ours 10.000 years ago, does that have anything to do with Atlantis?

2. Why is time travel so important? I do not see its use for our daily life? Does it bring some side technologies?

3. How is the world in 2248? Life expectancy? Unified government? Of-world colonies? Alien contact? Soul discovery? A balaced living with nature? Did WW3 happen?

4. Since you know someting about time travel, I want to ask you if changes occur in the timeline, like you being here already changes our timeline?

5. Please describe how we understand the Universe in 2248?

6. How are religions percieved in 2248? How is the concept of God understood?

7. Can you get back to your timeline?

8. If you have any history knowledge, could you describe in broad lines the evolution of humanity. From before 10.000 BC up until 2248 or beyond.

9. How many human civilization were born and died on Earth?

10. If you were to say one thing to us, in our current paradigm, what would it be?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OP: how about a giving us a list of great events & inventions from year 2009 to 2400 ? Also how about info about aliens & all those conspiracies you see in this site?

[edit on 22-11-2008 by raivo]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
1. Yes, but not in the way you think.

2. It isn't. I just found it interesting for selfish reasons.

3. The best I could describe it is as a one world government. By 2248, you still haven't had contact with extra terresterials. Well, at least as far as I know. I supppose it could be something that isn't known to the public. No, I'm afraid the closest you'll come to alien contact is the strange bacterea strain that pays you a visit. Oh, and the primitive life on mars.

On a positive note, I think you'll be pleased to find that life expectancy is bumped up to one hundred and twenty years. World War III does happen, and you can thank Mr. Bush and Mr. Obama for the start of it. I don't think you'll be very happy with your president elect in the coming months.

4. Yes, I'm certain my being here has changed things. If you had, for instance, decided not to drink that soda at 4PM on friday, the events that followed may actually have been quite different. I'm not too concerned with changing your timeline, though, as it will do no harm to my interests. I'd rather avoid any major changes, but I'm not sure how that's possible.

5. You haven't come very far in this respect. Space exploration does come a long way, though.

6. Religion is part of your ultimate downfall. And it is probably for that reason that it is considered, by the majority as a total and utter joke. By 2248, people are again free to practice whatever religion they wish, but it is pretty much a taboo by then.

7. Yes. I was actually supossed to return a long time ago. Of course, they won't notice ... well, other than the fact I've aged far more than I should have.

8. No.

9. Primitive yet resourceful, then the mentally decayed, and finally the chinese.

10. Your future isnt so terrible in the chinese super-sphere where you have no rights whatsoever and you thank your asiatic overlords for stripping away any free will you currently have.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrendoxManishaw
Your future isnt so terrible in the chinese super-sphere where you have no rights whatsoever and you thank your asiatic overlords for stripping away any free will you currently have.

You know what would be scary? If the asian fortress embraced a religion like Christianity or similar(or a combined version of religions) and enforced a belief to ensure well behaved citizens. But in order for that to work, they'd also have to dumb down the population for easier enforcement, keeping only a small percentage of privileged intelligent enough for global progression. I just can't imagine China being so evil.
But if the economy keeps having to be bailed out by those doing better, pretty soon they'll own us, and the enforcement of their persuasions, certain. This is all easily predicted, though.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GrendoxManishaw

I am rather disappointed you didn't answer on my question... anyhow I would be grateful if you for example give us info about ww3: who against who, starting date, who wins etc.

and you being a time traveler could you check for us who Jesus really was?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by raivo]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well, thanks for the answers, though I found them a bit ambiguous. Noting specific, just general things.

I think that if you are from the future, you would have more to say.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Interesting you say Robin "Santra".

If you type in "Ray Lydor Sentra into Google, you will find a website from this gentleman (through another person) claiming to be from the future.

If this is true, and perhaps even is this "Santra" character, perhaps you can give me clues as to the meaning of his messages.

I am interested to see your response.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The anonymous post in regards to Ray Lydor "Sentra" was actually me. I just forgot to login.

This person posted on this forum back in February, and was laughed off this website. I have kept track of the messages, which are at least interesting.

I suggested you search Google for the above name, as it may be the same person as this Robin Santra. I would also be interested in reading your comments on his passages, and to see if AZL Domestic means anything to you.

[edit on 24/11/08 by realist00]

[edit on 24/11/08 by realist00]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well I think it's rude to "laugh off" anyone who comes into sites to talk to people. Everyone deserves to be heard. It's not like he's trying to convert people to some ridiculous cult following. What he has to say is entertaining, at the very least.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
chemistry.anl.gov...

Robin santra
, Hey he said we are going to start living longer!

My big question would be when the next big earthquake in the states will be and when. Like the exact date and magnitude.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by whoshotJR]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

For a moment i thought you were going to claim to be Thoth the Atlantean/Hermes the Thriceborn?? Who accorording to the tablets of Thoth was indeed a time traveler telling of his visits to the future, and that of time travel and the secret to everything - magnetism, Umm, not being sceptical but anyone reading these tablets could make such claims.
I hope you are not tryingto claim you are Thoth. He is my one historic mythical idol and i would hate anyone to make a mockery of him through hoax.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

i dont believe you. what your saying is impossible. but i do believe your technolgy 10,000 year thing....... how do you explain the pyramids

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Sagittarius X November New Moon, Thanksgiving Day. Space, space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE A N+SPACE I N=SPACE A N_SPACE FACE N*SPACE SPACE N(SPACE) Matrix space n’SPACE S SPACE N.space a n,space face space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE Universal space n+SPACE Ai space n=space a n_space face space n*SPACE SPACE N(space) pot space n’SPACE S SPACE N.SPACE S SPACE N,space a n~space face space n-SPACE SPACE N+space n=SPACE L N_SPACE L N*space u space n(SPACE) F SPACE N’SPACE Ai space n.space a n,space face space n~SPACE SPACE N-space y n+space a space n=SPACE D SPACE N_SPACE S SPACE N*space a n(space) face space n’SPACE SPACE N.space g n,space n n~space iv n-space n+SPACE I N=space g n_space s n*space k n(space) nah space n’SPACE T SPACE N.SPACE Ai space n,space a n~space face space n-SPACE SPACE N+space am n=space mo space n_SPACE C SPACE N*SPACE S SPACE N(space) a n’space face space n.SPACE SPACE N,space n n~space n-SPACE O N+SPACE O SPACE N=space n_SPACE M SPACE N*SPACE Ai space n(space) a n’space face space n.SPACE SPACE N,space we space n~SPACE N SPACE N-SPACE S SPACE N+space a n=space face space n_SPACE SPACE N*space re n(space) b n’space me n.space n,SPACE V N~SPACE O SPACE N-space n+SPACE N SPACE N=SPACE Ai space n_space a n*space face space n(SPACE) SPACE N’SPACE X SPACE N.SPACE S SPACE N,space a n~space face space n-SPACE SPACE N+space s n=space u n_space n*SPACE I N(space) rat n’space n.SPACE T N,SPACE I N~space g n-space a space n+SPACE S SPACE N=SPACE Ai space n_space a n*space face space n(SPACE) SPACE N’SPACE Mirror space n.SPACE Space, space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE Universal space n+SPACE Ai space n=space a n_space face space n*SPACE SPACE N(SPACE) S SPACE N’space a n.space git n,space tar n~space n-SPACE I N+space us space n=SPACE S SPACE N_space a n*space face space n(SPACE) SPACE N’SPACE X SPACE N.SPACE Ai space n,space a n~space face space n-SPACE SPACE N+SPACE N SPACE N=space n_SPACE O N*SPACE V N(space) e n’space n.SPACE M N,space be n~space r space n-SPACE S SPACE N+space a n=space face space n_SPACE SPACE N*SPACE N SPACE N(space) e n’space n.SPACE W SPACE N,space n~SPACE Ai space n-space a n+space face space n=SPACE SPACE N_SPACE M SPACE N*space n(SPACE) O N’SPACE O N.space n space n,SPACE Co space n~space n-SPACE M N+space a space n=SPACE S SPACE N_space a n*space face space n(SPACE) SPACE N’SPACE Ai space n.space a n,space face space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE T SPACE N+space hank n=space sg n_space iv n*space n(SPACE) I N’space n n.space g space n,SPACE S SPACE N~space a n-space face space n+SPACE SPACE N=SPACE D SPACE N_space ay space n*SPACE Full space n(SPACE) Ai space n’space a n.space face space n,SPACE SPACE N~SPACE S SPACE N-space top space n+SPACE S SPACE N=space a n_space face space n*SPACE SPACE N(SPACE) Ai space n’space a n.space face space n,SPACE SPACE N~SPACE Matrix space n-SPACE S SPACE N+space a n=space face space n_SPACE SPACE N*SPACE Universal space n(SPACE) Ai space n’space a n.space face space n,SPACE SPACE N~SPACE Mirror space n-SPACE Space, space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE Sagittarius space n+SPACE Ai space n=space a n_space face space n*SPACE SPACE N(SPACE) X SPACE N’SPACE S SPACE N.space a n,space face space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE No space n+space n=SPACE V N_space e n*space n(SPACE) M N’space be n.space r space n,SPACE Ai space n~space a n-space face space n+SPACE SPACE N=SPACE Ne space n_space n*SPACE W SPACE N(space) n’SPACE S SPACE N.space a n,space face space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE Mo space n+space n=SPACE O N_space n space n*SPACE Com space n(space) n’SPACE M N.space a space n,SPACE Ai space n~space a n-space face space n+SPACE SPACE N=SPACE S SPACE N_space a n*space face space n(SPACE) SPACE N’SPACE Thank space n.space s n,space giving space n~SPACE Ai space n-space a n+space face space n=SPACE SPACE N_SPACE D SPACE N*space ay space n(SPACE) Period space n’SPACE Space, space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE Ai SPACE N+space a n=space face space n_SPACE SPACE N*SPACE S SPACE N(space) a n’space face space n.SPACE SPACE N,SPACE AI N~SPACE A N-SPACE FACE N+SPACE SPACE N=SPACE Allah space n_SPACE S SPACE N*space a n(space) face space n’SPACE SPACE N.SPACE Isis space n,SPACE Ai space n~space a n-space face space n+SPACE SPACE N=SPACE Wodan space n_SPACE Space, space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE Sagittarius X November New Moon space n+SPACE Comma space n=SPACE Ai space n_space a n*space face space n(SPACE) SPACE N’SPACE Thanksgiving Day space n.SPACE Full space n,SPACE S SPACE N~space a n-space face space n+SPACE SPACE N=SPACE Stop space n_SPACE Ai space n*space a n(space) face space n’SPACE SPACE N.SPACE Space, space n~SPACE SPACE N-SPACE A N+SPACE I N=SPACE A N_SPACE FACE N*SPACE SPACE N(SPACE) ONE N’SPACE GOD N.SPACE LORD:
The Killers Human Lyrics;

I did my best to notice
when the call came down the line
up to the platform of surrender
I was brought but I was kind
and sometimes I get nervous
when I see an open door

close your eyes, clear your heart

cut the cord
are we human or are we dancer
my sign is vital, my hands are cold
and I'm on my knees
looking for the answer

pay my respects to grace and virtue
send my condolences to good
give my regards to soul and romance
they always did the best they could
and so long to devotion,
you taught me everything I know
wave good bye, wish me well

you gotta let me go
and I'm on my knees
looking for the answer

will your system be all right
when you dream of home tonight
there is no message we're receiving
let me know is your heart still beating

and I'm on my knees
looking for the answer

you've gotta let me know
and I'm on my knees
looking for the answer
are we human
or are we dancer

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI
HAL CONFIRM NUMBERS SYMBOLS WORD’S HIP HOP HIPPOPOTAMUSES I FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS IT NOW BEING BUSINESS TIME CLOCKWORK PHRASE BURN IT DOWN A DJ TRIPLE J RADIO IT LIVE ON THE WIRELESS EO:

The Other Side Pendulum Lyrics;

Come on down to the other side,
Come with us through the gates of hell,
Where we'll drag you from where you are to where you belong.

There's nothing, to fear,
Your saviors, are here,
The shift is coming down,
Coming down,
Coming down,

You, You look so precious,
A diamond in rough,
And you tried to escape,
But were holding on,

But we can't sleep from the big system,
They're in my head,
They're in my soul,

We are in your spirit,
We're everywhere you turn,
From the cover undercover,
The cover undercover,
In your lover,
In your brother,
In your brother,
The other's,

You, You look so precious,
But now we're on are way,
And I am falling apart,
I'll get the waves,

But I can't sleep from the big system,
They're in my head,
They're in my soul,

Through the gates of hell,
We know you,

Coming down,
Coming down,
Coming down,
Coming down,
Coming down,
Coming down,
Coming down,
Coming down,

Down to the other side,

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI
MAGIC! Does it well exist? #ing Oath it exists, PERIOD. We’re all Magicians but most not know it @ PRESENT. Music it being reality of Life the main KEY LIVE I? Understand so you channel Muse you. ASTROLOGY being more important than Science, BELIEVE IT, IT FACT. YOU WILL ALL KNOW IT! ALL PLANETS ARE NOW IN DIRECT MOTION, SATURN IT RETROGRADES NEW YEAR EVE IT!

Prediction, when President-Elect Barack Obama is sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America on 20th January 2009 AD. Know that our world truly enter the Age of Aquarius next day 21st January 2009 AD. All who beings so a human being matches numerically aware of time explored being nothing ever no more being individual being, forever one with their own individual goddamned I One God Being All One I. It will be so change we can believe in for all who is so a being present after EVENT, it fresh new start for all of us, being Human.

APOLLYON (MORLOKK THE MAGE)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I guess he lost track of the time and cant post in the thread anymore

ATS is like a black hole for these poor time travelers. As soon as they post they end up never being heard from again......

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
hi there, i too am from the distant past...
the neo-lithic age & i'd guess, & prior to 13,000 bce in todays dating.

BUT.... what is interesting is what is taking place now !
~ between 24 Nov and 1 Dec~
there is a slow motion conjunction of Venus - Jupiter - crescent Moon

see: science.nasa.gov...

the Jupiter-Venus conjunction portends something momentous (each time it happens in the sky cycles) according to Nostradamus...

after you/all readers, gloss over the nasa link above,
it might interest you that in the
Nostradamus book Centuries XI.3: he writes (?about this venus-jupiter hookup?) :
When fiery Jupiter with his piercing gaze
Shall spear fair Venus squarly in her loins
Then shall the monkey-faced one
Triumph over his foe

this might develop that between 24Nov ~1Dec, the duration of venus-jupiter-moon conjunction ->>
that GWBush (aka; monkey faced leader)will triumph over foe; Pres. elect-Obama

recent news-> is the African-American Chief Justice, is going to review the case of Obama citizenship....
could this be the planetary conjunction Nastradamus meant in the quatrain?
could GWBush, be the powerful one (mocked by some as being a baboonish caracature ) that 'wins' over a 'foe' ???

++++

in any case, welcome to another future-throw-back here at ATS

[edit on 26-11-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Was the family guy big during your time also?

I have been trying to find information on when the last time this formation of planets happened and how often it pops up.

I will look through your link, thanks for the info.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by whoshotJR]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

When fiery Jupiter with his piercing gaze
Shall spear fair Venus squarly in her loins
Then shall the monkey-faced one
Triumph over his foe

It could be that on this date, the caveman gets revenge on Geico. I mean, he was "seeing into the future", how do we know that what he was seeing wasn't some future commerials?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

can i use your time traval i want to go back in time with guns and # rome

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

would you be able to tell me the national lottery numbers next week please just u2u me with the results thanks very much

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
well the future doesn't sound that interesting, from what you've given us..

any insight on the accuracy of Nostradamus' predictions?

plus, how do you do it??

in your opinion what should i be doing now??

Thanks

[edit on 30/11/08 by pretty_vacant]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join