It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your future isn't so terrible

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nostradumbass
Looks like he never came back from that bite to eat...how sad, it was really quite amusing.

Sorry. Perhaps I should have been a bit more clear. For what would be approximately one month out of your current calender, my people enjoy the eating festival, where we gorge ourselves on many delicacies and forgo much of our work. This is also a time of parties, rampant orgies, and drug taking. Much of the following month is usually spent in a state of recovery. Needless to say, despite being so 'far' away from home, I still felt it my duty to uphold this noble tradition.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What can I say? Grendox You have amused me quite much. That part about your time traveling dildo remote made me LOL... I don't really post much here as I'm more of an observer but I do have one question. Why don't you travel to other galaxies and planets? You say you cannot confirm an ET presence from public knowledge so what is stopping you from exploring and finding out for yourself? Is there some kind of barrier on this machine? Whether you be telling the truth or making it up I still find it a fascinating thread and I hope you will continue to post

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GrendoxManishaw

Are you like a time traveler from the 1960 and 2002 film?: "The Time Machine".

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
hi GrendoxManishaw, can you PM me 'Timetravel for dummies' manual pleasee.e.. xx

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
ok, i just wasted 20 minutes reading this crap, are you giving those lottery numbers or no? or at least tomorrows markets prediction

soo bc, cant believe i wasted my time, the guy isn't even clever

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is a real time machine like in the film: "The Time Machine" even possible?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join