It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your future isn't so terrible

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"Not much. It will mostly be posturing from the US, with Japan softening up on their tough talk considerably days before the launch. "
What do you mean by postering? We just flex our muscles and say "heydont do that again or we will flex ouer muscles again"?
You are being very vague.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
More culture/time clash, eh? I always find it amusing.

Although, that is another odd feature of your culture. I suppose most men aren't used to such 'deviant' sexual practices. In my culture, hiding things within one's anus is common, sensible and not at all bizarre. I suppose we're just much more comfortable with our sexuality? I would guess a large proportion of males in this society would freely partake in homosexual activity if it was the cultural norm. Who knows!

[edit on 27-3-2009 by GrendoxManishaw]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by GrendoxManishaw]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
GrendoxManishaw

Australia has quite the bleak future I'm afraid. Strategically it is in the perfect position to be taken advantage of by certain unnamed forces. It will be quite easy, too, as the small, generally unarmed population will barely put up any resistance.

New Zealand, on the other hand, isn't in store for much; well, other than an amazing and "unexplained" reduction in the bird population. Don't worry, I'm not referring to "human" birds. I do enjoy modern slang!

This right here blows this whole story out of the water. Australia has a little more protection than worldly human governments can muster, not even the Chinese have the capacity to deal with austra-aliens down under.

In fact, its also the whole et thing that throws this out as well. As contact has already happened in a significant way. My experiences started in early childhood, and there will be some real changes in the future. As to primitive life on Mars, very interesting indeed. One of the things the ets showed me was my past life on Mars, and I have a great deal of interest in the enormous sculpture called the crowned face. Apparently, its still much in use to this very day.

An earlier post about timelines was interesting, as time could be described according to a contactee who is very credible to me, as a shaggy 8, infinity symbol , shaggy meaning thousands of strands, like a skein of fine yarn. Those are timelines.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GrendoxManishaw

Dont you know, people have in holes and they have out holes.
You can put things in the in holes, and sometimes things can come out of the IN holes. But you are not supposed to put things IN the OUT holes.

You are a funny guy.
Too bad you are crazy.

EDIT-Come on guy, you know how crazy you seem? If people knew who you were in person, they would throw you in the hooskow.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Mayans believed 2012 to be the final year in humanity's history.

This is actually a lie.
They did not write it was the end, they just stopped writing it at that date.
This can be attributed to them dying out and becoming displaced as a civilization from war, sickness, famine etc.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

In fact, its also the whole et thing that throws this out as well. As contact has already happened in a significant way. My experiences started in early childhood, and there will be some real changes in the future. As to primitive life on Mars, very interesting indeed. One of the things the ets showed me was my past life on Mars, and I have a great deal of interest in the enormous sculpture called the crowned face. Apparently, its still much in use to this very day.

So, you think we've had contact with exterrestials all ready? Fascinating! Are you sure they're from mars? I can honestly say, if there's been any future contact, the government continues to conceal it. Or at least as far forward as I have been.

On a semi-related note, do you have any theories as to why the aliens don't want us to know about them? I mean, surely if they did, they wouldn't let the governments stop them, correct?

Many of the elders from my home believed men in sphere shaped objects brought us much of our technology. Although, this belief is widely scoffed at by most. Either way, I've always found the idea of it intriguing.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Grendox,

I haven't read all of this thread but I also did a little time travel. I was part of the military force during the Bay of Pigs invasion, and I and some others used covert means to obtain Fidel Castro's one-man escape sub engineered by the CIA robotics dept in Langley, VA. We were able to travel 40 years into the future. We foresaw many assassinations, revolutions, even the formation of the NWO (trilateral commission, council on foreign relations, freemasons).

Not only were we able to go 40 years INTO THE FUTURE but we were also able to go 40 years BACK IN TIME. We saw MKUltra in person, and were even witnesses to the Roswell crash.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Oh god not another one.

Where are you people comming from?
::puts on my tinfoil body condom::

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightTheGreyz
Grendox,

I haven't read all of this thread but I also did a little time travel. I was part of the military force during the Bay of Pigs invasion, and I and some others used covert means to obtain Fidel Castro's one-man escape sub engineered by the CIA robotics dept in Langley, VA. We were able to travel 40 years into the future. We foresaw many assassinations, revolutions, even the formation of the NWO (trilateral commission, council on foreign relations, freemasons).

Not only were we able to go 40 years INTO THE FUTURE but we were also able to go 40 years BACK IN TIME. We saw MKUltra in person, and were even witnesses to the Roswell crash.

The CIA gave you access to time travel? I'm just making sure I understand you. You were part of the bay of pigs? You survived? I suppose if I were on such a suicide mission, I'd want a time machine as well.

You saw the actual roswell crash? I did a bit of reading about roswell at this very site. I must ask, did you see actual alien bodies? Was it an alien craft at all? Or was it something else?

Tell me more of your time travel experience. Anything about the device or the intended purpose of you seeing these things would be great.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

They are not from Mars, they use Mars as a base. And Mars was a base of many different races or species many thousands of years ago as well. There was a war that devasted 2 planets, including earth.

Australia has quite a bit of protection currently by the way.

Edit to Add: The governments of the world know quite a bit about ets.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
GrendoxManishaw you state that you were born around 8300 BC. Where were you born at? What city? Is it still in existence? Where did they get the kind of technology back then, that would enable you to time travel?

If you came from back then, and basically you have been hanging around here and there in time, you obviously must have gone back to see Jesus. Was Jesus real? If so, what did you know about him?

What about Robin Hood and his merry gang, were they real? What else could you tell us about them? What about Atlantis? Obviously if you existed back then, then you must know about Atlantis, and possibly other ancient civilizations. As a time traveler, you must know lots about history, and you must enjoy history in order to be a time traveler.

What about Project Camelot on YouTube, and Dan Burisch stating that he has worked with aliens; and some others also state that they have seen aliens.

What do you think about alien abductions and cattle mutallations? You should know lots about history that we are unaware of since you could have been there experiencing it.

What about Zues and Athena and the other Gods of Mount Olympus? What can you tell us about them? What about the X Planet/Nibiru/Wormwood?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by realist00
The anonymous post in regards to Ray Lydor "Sentra" was actually me. I just forgot to login.

This person posted on this forum back in February, and was laughed off this website. I have kept track of the messages, which are at least interesting.

I suggested you search Google for the above name, as it may be the same person as this Robin Santra. I would also be interested in reading your comments on his passages, and to see if AZL Domestic means anything to you.

[edit on 24/11/08 by realist00]

[edit on 24/11/08 by realist00]

Hi

I posted this sometime ago but never received a reply.

I am very interested in your comments, and have thus sent you a U2U with further details if you could please comment on them.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

If you came from back then, and basically you have been hanging around here and there in time, you obviously must have gone back to see Jesus. Was Jesus real? If so, what did you know about him?

What about Robin Hood and his merry gang, were they real? What else could you tell us about them? What about Atlantis? Obviously if you existed back then, then you must know about Atlantis, and possibly other ancient civilizations. As a time traveler, you must know lots about history, and you must enjoy history in order to be a time traveler.

I'll try to answer some of those. Although, I feel that perhaps I've not been clear enough, as it seems you may have misinterpreted me somewhat. If so, I apologize. But just to sure I'm perfectly crystal here: I come from the past, and I've traveled to several destinations in the future. I HAVE NOT been alive for the last 10,000 years and seen every single historical event.

I wish I could say I was chosen for love of history, and the fine arts. Unfortunately, that coudln't be farther from the truth. No, I was assigned to this mission for far more practical reasons. I simply have a good ear for language, and an ability to blend in, adapt, and most importantly - survive!

The key to being a successful time traveler, especially if you're traveling forward in time, is the ability to think quickly on your feet. If you can't get yourself out of a sticky situation, well, you're as good as dead, my friend.

No, I'm afraid I have no great interest in your history. I've met neither Robin Hood nor Ghandi. I have, however, met Jesus Christ.

I became interested in him after my initial journey to 18th century France. Christianity seemed to be all the rage, and I found the teachings of Jesus to be somewhat inspirational.

I said above that I had met Jesus. I'm not sure if that's the best way of putting it. Admiring him from afar might be more appropriate. I watched him closely through certain key months of his adult life. It could be argued that I did "mingle" with the man, but for the most part all I did was observe him.

Was he, overall, a good man who meant well? Yes, yes, he was.

Was he a Rebel? Without a doubt.

But was he also the magical being the bible speaks of? Not quite. At least, not in the way you might expect.

You see, old J.C. had quite a few tricks up his sleeve. I mean that literally and metaphorically. He could very well be surmised as a mixture modern televangelists, as well as illusionists and mentalists, such as David Blaine, Derren Brown, and Criss Angel.

Magick or "slight of hand" has been popular since the dawn of man. It was, in fact, rather en vogue with my people. I've always had a keen eye for spotting tricks. And let me tell you -- Jesus was a true showman!

The man truly way ahead of his time in this department. And I think if one of the aforementioned magicians were performing such tricks 2000 years ago, people all around would be proclaiming him the son of God.

I never saw him walk on water or turn water into wine, so i won't comment on these stories, but I did see him do a couple of so called exorcisms. They looked very similar to what you might see on certain television channels today. What I mean is, these people were no more posessed than someone like, say, Gary Busey is. For the most part these people were either mentally or physically ill. Others just seemed to want attention. But like any good magician, Christ knew how to spot a mark, and he milked them for all they were worth! It was utterly brilliant.

I don't know if you've read Luke 8:22, but I was there for that. I still remember it like it was yesterday(hell, it was no more than a few years ago) and rightfully so! It was the closest I've ever gotten to Christ.

We were about halfway up the lake, and Jesus was in one of his usual drunken comas.

---to be continued in the next post

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The air was thick and humid that day. The father out into the lake we went, the more apparent it became that a horrendeous storm was in the makings. By the time we reached the center of the lake, it was in full effect.

A few of the gentlemen towards the front of the boat must have spent the better part of four minutes trying to wake Jesus. I kept telling them we should turn around, but they just wouldn't have it. Right when I was ready to jump over the edge of the boat and and swim to the bank, I heard one of them say he was coming to.

"Jesus!" One of the men shouted. "What are we do to? Help us! We will all die here!"

Christ gazed up at him with those beautiful, compassionate, reassuring eyes, and started screeching and howling.

Everyone in the boat went silent. I, myself, was in total shock. Christ jumped up to his feet and began mumbling something totally incoherent whilst pointing at the sky.

Forty minutes later, after a hell of a lot more pouring rain and lightning the sky cleared up. "It's a miracle!" One of his disciples shouted.

Jesus rolled his eyes and gave the man a look that I can only describe as a mixture of pity and disgust.

"Have you no faith?" Christ shouted at the top of his lungs. The man did not respond. Well, unless tears rolling down your cheeks counts as a response.

As you can see, in addition to being a fine philosopher, old J.C. was something of a comedian, too. I certainly found it amusing.

One more interesting fact about Jesus -- and there are many, but I'm afraid I'm becoming a bit long-winded here -- is that he had a foot fetish. I saw him wash several women's feet. This act alone does not equate to the man having a foot fetish; however, the fact that he was quite literally fondling and sniffing these women's feet prior to washing them gave the strong impression that he did.

I suppose you could argue that he was just checking to see how dirty they were, but that's weak, don't you think?

All in all, Jesus was a very strange and interesting man.

You asked where I come from. It's an area you know as "machu picchu." This is not where my people were originally from, but we had to evacuate and move there approximately 400 years before my birth.

On the subject of aliens, I'm afraid I can't help you there. As far as I've traveled into the future, I've seen no evidence of E.T. visits. If they government knows anything, they certainly are keeping their lips sealed, that's for damn sure. And they'll continue to do so long after you're all dead.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by GrendoxManishaw]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ummm.

so let me be serious here for a second(its hard at this moment butIam trying)
you say he ismore of a magician than anything, and that he is notreally what he is depicted to be in the bible.

my questions.
1. Was Jesus black? lol
2. Is the bible just a bunch of bologne?(just a good book if you will)
3. What is the holy grail?
4. Was Jesus married to Mary?
5. In the future, do we even know what our purpose for being on the planet is? Is there a purpose?
6. How do we stop each other from killing ourselves? Is there a way ?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I had to join ATS just because of this thread (Hi everyone). I am quite fascinated by your claim to be a time traveller. I however cast serious speculation why a time traveller would be wasting their time casually conversing with people on a forum instead of doing more meaningful tasks.
Is it not safe to assume that any meddling in timelines (such as telling people about past/present events) already causing an alteration of THIS timeline? If this device you used to time travell exists have any other devices been uncovered throughout history that might be identifiable? What principles does this device work on? Where did this knowledge of time travelling come from and why has this information been lost/suppressed?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

GrendoxManishaw I like reading what you write, it is like stuff that I never would have dreamed of. I'm not sure if it is real or not, but I won't say that it isn't; but I do find it very interesting. The way you describe things is quite eratic from what I would expect.

Describe more about what it was like growing up in Peru, in the area of Machu Pichu. I had a girl friend from Peru and she was and still is extremely nice. What happened to all of the indians there? Why was Machu Pichu and the other city on top of the other mountain several miles distance forgotten and abandoned?

You must have lots of jungle stories to tell us, and what about those strange markings in the deserts that can only be seen from high in the sky. Tell us more, why have you specifically picked this time period to stay for a period of time, compared to other time periods, there must be a reason.

I'll bet survival would be extremely hard as a time traveler going forward into time, especially when it comes to money. How do you control exactly where you will appear in the past or future without ending up stuck in a wall or tree or some other impenetrable object? Or, out over a body of water? You must have some strange experiences to relate to us in that department.

What were some of your funniest moments of traveling in time? Do you think that you will ever settle down in one time period? If you do decide to settle down in one time period, then why don't you sell your time travel device to some group that would make it public?

I mean, if you sold your time travel device you would be extremely wealthy. At the same time, you would have enough money to have another one made for you. Or.. if your time travel device was copied, you would have enough money to buy another time travel device in the near future. What is keeping you from selling your time travel device and becoming rich and famous? What is keeping you from settling down?

You must have pondered these ideas many times my friend. Thanks for being so good to one and all here on ATS.

GrendoxManishawk you stated that you liked phenomenon stuff, just what kind of phenomenon stuff are you interested in? I'm interested in phenomenon stuff also. Do you have those 20 posts in yet so people
can U2U?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You said you ate bread. What types of grains were used for baking bread? What other ingredients were used?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
From the past! HaHaHa
Get serious your not from the past

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrendoxManishaw

In my visits to the future, I've learned things about the afterlife that have kept me up at night.

how about more info about afterlife & what have you learned?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join