It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser Painting "UAV" Drone Attack on WTC 9/11 PROOF??!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Okay now this is EFFIN C R A Z Y!! Again, not sure if this has been posted or discussed here, but this is another doc/video i've not seen before and imo, this may be one of the most amazing and/or damning evidence yet of the conspiracy... and If this isn't the ultimate smoking gun and NEW PROOF drones were involved and 9/11's an inside job, i don't know what is...

Now before I get too excited here, I probably should again ask, CAN ANYONE VERIFY THIS???????????????????

side note:
---------------------------------------------------
Oh and btw, Not sure if anyone happen to notice the bizarre number MATRIX of 9 1 1 coincidence today for these POWERFUL and unique new sets of info/vids/discussions or its awareness hitting this board and perhaps getting an official foothold around the CT circles.... I didn't even realize it until a few moments ago....

Its 11/19 today

or 1119

a couple of other 11 connections to 9/11 I just realized and haven't seen pointed out:

the first planet HIT AT 9:02 (11)

WTC 7's came down in 6.5 SEC (11)

Tower 2 came down in 65 minutes (11)

the time it would take for an object to fall from the top of one of the 1350ft WTC towers is 9.2 seconds (11)

9/11 COMMISSION FINAL REPORT came out on 7/22 (11)

9/11 COMMISSION CLOSED ITS DOORS/ENDED on 8/21 (11)

go figure....

and you thought Neo's passport was freaky

matrix 9 1 1 indeed!!

Mod edit: Edited title.
Mod edit: Embedded videos.

[edit on 11/19/2008 by Hal9000]

[edit on 11/19/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Extremely intruiging, can anyone prove whether or not this is tampered footage?
Because if it isint, the we may have a smoking gun here after all.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
While this is extremely interesting and admittedly - to me at least - suspicious, I have to keep in mind that in a large city there are all sorts of light sources and reflective surfaces that this light could be attributed to. If not for the parallel movement of the reflections in the smoke and on the other building, I would still not rule out the possibility that it was merely paper, because the paper scattered by the impact explosion look identical in size, shape, color, and "flicker," to the alleged targeting light.

Again though, it's very interesting and anything is possible. I would have to know for certain that the parallel light reflection movement appears in other footage as well and not just this one, though, as that is what lends this credibility in terms of it not just being a piece of paper. Take away the parallel movement of the light reflections, and I would be back to suspecting that it was just paper.

In case anyone wonders or leaps to their own conclusions, I neither believe nor disbelieve that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
In case anyone wonders or leaps to their own conclusions, I neither believe nor disbelieve that 9/11 was an inside job.

Agreed. :up;

With regards the opening post,
Find and watch the high-res versions of the actual footage the videos are taken from, it becomes quite clear that the "objects" in question are indeed falling and tumbling all the while... not merely a "spot" moving across the facade of the building.

for those who want to see it as or believe otherwise... will

$.02

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Find and watch the high-res versions of the actual footage the videos are taken from, it becomes quite clear that the "objects" in question are indeed falling and tumbling all the while... not merely a "spot" moving across the facade of the building.

$.02

I think its up to you to find the video to back up what your saying, it would be interesting to hear your analysis, instead of just saying it IS what you think it is you know?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Cameras tend to pick up concentrated infrared light too.

IR could be being used there. Human eyes wouldn't pick it up either!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Get a video camera and hit record... Aim various remote controls at it and hit the buttons... Play it back! Voila!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Get a video camera and hit record... Aim various remote controls at it and hit the buttons... Play it back! Voila!

Never thought of it like that, can anyone prove this isint how it was done?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well what I mean is that the lights on the buildings could be high powered IR laser from the white military planes circling around that day and only the camera able to pick up the ir light.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The window frames of WTC towers were made of highly polished aluminium - I live in New Jersey a few miles west of NYC. I could see
the WTC towers from my neighborhood. On a sunny day the buildings
would shine like a mirror, the light reflecting off the glass and aluminium
exterior. What you are seeing is light flare reflecting off building
there are numerous reflective surfaces including the Winter Garden in the
area to bounce light around. Have been at the WTC site dozens of times
can attest to the fact .

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is the missile pod disinformation campaign started by the perps themselves to obsefucate the truth while making truthers look stupid and I see they are trying another round. Pentagon disinfo is being stepped up this month too.

There is alreardy 10 threads about this video. The light is just paper as it was debunked in 2003 easily on the letsroll911 website. Funny thing is that letsroll911 is the creator of all the stupid conspiracy theories that debunkers loves to debunk pubically generating a false win for the debunkers.

Missile pods, windoless tanker, laser targeting, is all disinfo ment to distract you from the lack of evidence that proves that flight 11 crashed into tower 1, the lack of a boeing 757 in the Shankville crater, the wargame exercises that shadowed the terrorist attack, insider trading, destruction of cruicial evidence, gold missising from the WTC, the evidence that proves the u.s planned the attacks, Israel's , pakistan's, france and germany's involvement in the execution of the 911 attacks.

Like to add that I know of 5 debunkers that moonlight as 911 truthers. They spread bad theories and looney conspiracy theories and then log on as a debunker, then debunk their own thread with logic showing the readers that truthers are idiots and debunkers are right.

Please read more about disinformation tactics here. www.proparanoid.net...

and of course, a must read... Pod People hijack the 9/11 truth movement

[edit on 20-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That white object is a piece of debris from the other tower if you look closer
at the explosion after the plane hits you see similar debris from that
no smoking gun he was smoking drugs more like!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

$.02

I think its up to you to find the video to back up what your saying, it would be interesting to hear your analysis, instead of just saying it IS what you think it is you know?

I AGREE... i'd like to see this "actual footage" especially in hi res... i haven't been able to find "them" yet

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

the "spot" movement is too consistent and geometrically aligned in its movement which i assume would be almost impossible to create in the manner you suggest... which further lends credibility to the theory this may in fact be whats being claimed.

furthermore as pointed out, the "spot" coincides with the spot being seen in the SMOKE... more evidence disproving not only the graphic effect claim of post production but the floating paper hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

That white object is a piece of debris from the other tower if you look closer
at the explosion after the plane hits you see similar debris from that
no smoking gun he was smoking drugs more like!

I disagree... there is no other similar debris creating any similar spot movement.

please show supporting analysis that proves your claim...

the suspect spot is the only "spot" or anomali following a consistent movement or designated path. All other spots seen are random and move randomly which are probably the papers or debris pointed out.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is a MAJOR smoking gun IMO... one of the clearest examples of inside job... and I think this GUN will get much bigger and more attention soon.

A few other SG examples include Lloyds admission "it was planned" and his wifes comments "yeah, what you said" etc, change of story, and fact no pole of that size could have pierced his vehicle and leave the hood undamaged... CE CE LYLES personal effects found intact... hi jackers passports found at wtc... disintegration of the spire validating Judy Wood...
wtc7 clear demolition... nearly all eyewitnesses supporting seeing AAc and UA's hit nearly all can be proven to have connections to FBI, CIA, and government officials.... planting/staging of wreckage... and Government stone-walling, refusal to release all evidence especially full footage clearly tampered with from pentagon cams to fake footage and poor cgi graphics in alleged "live" shots.

If even one of these cannot be answered or logically explained, that a
lone is proof this conspiracy isn't a theory.

This is the most blatant conspiracy ever pulled off ... and the biggest reason so many don't believe it, is because IT IS SO BLATANT. Most peoples brains are so conditioned or brainwashed to accept what they're being told and shown by the media is TRUTH, that they cannot conceive that anyone would be crazy enough to be that blatant and in plain sight.

whether it was planned on having so many flaws is unknown... but it has been working in the perps favor temporarily...

I bet the perps are just as amazed they got away with it so far with all their screw ups... almost like the surprised look on OJ's face when he was first acquitted.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The window frames of WTC towers were made of highly polished aluminium - I live in New Jersey a few miles west of NYC. I could see
the WTC towers from my neighborhood. On a sunny day the buildings
would shine like a mirror, the light reflecting off the glass and aluminium
exterior. What you are seeing is light flare reflecting off building
there are numerous reflective surfaces including the Winter Garden in the
area to bounce light around. Have been at the WTC site dozens of times
can attest to the fact .

NO WAY... not in the pattern the "spot/anomali) proceeded in.

there's no randomness about it... its a perfect sequential semetrical pattern
unlike any other "papers" or alleged "reflections"

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
its a piece of paper. the towers held lots of paper, they were basically offices that did a hell of a lot of paper work.

the other tower had already been hit, spewing debris out of the building, i'd expect a fair bit of it was paper to.

the paper is'nt moving across the face of the WTC, its proberbly ferther away from the face of the WTC than it appears and lower down, its a case of prespective and the angle the filmer is filming at.

you can clearly see the paper moving across the opposite building, and it did'nt disappear untill the black text box covers it and the camera zooms out, making it harder for the camera to pick up smaller details.

if you watched the video without any information being given, then you would certainly conclude paper. thats why the video needs to be suggestive before actually showing the footage.

the power of suggestion at play.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I will tell you this guys. I was waiting for someone to post this video. I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. I was at work when it happened, and we got most of the day to sit in the cafeteria and watch the news. I saw this on the news, ON THAT DAY! So there is no way that it was created by some "Conspiracy Theorist" with extra time on their hands. In fact, I clearly remember pointing it out to a fellow co-worker, and asking, "What the hell is that? Looks like a laser dot." I don't remember what news station we were watching, but I do remember seeing it on that day. Because on the same day, when the towers collapsed, I remember all of us in the cafeteria exclaiming that bombs just went off in the towers to bring them down, because we saw explosions right before they fell. And on that footage of the explosions, I have not seen the news clip of that since that day. But I know what I saw, and from that very day, I smelled a rat on the whole fiasco.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dble post

[edit on 23-11-2008 by IvanZana]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join