It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser Painting "UAV" Drone Attack on WTC 9/11 PROOF??!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix911

I was suspicious about that white "light" too. But, I thought it was strange that it would appear to be on the face of the south tower only on this particular angle of view and not any other. After double-checking with other angled videos of the moment of impact, it becomes apparent that the white "light" is actually a piece of windblown debris or paper in the foreground. I wish I remember in what video this became obvious....keep checking.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
lovely work matrix...

Seems those debunking you using old ATS threads as proof are nowhere to be seen...\They hoped you wouldnt check the old thread in Q....but since you did and called their bluff they have fled.....

Makes you wonder.....

Keep up the hard work....it certainly looks suspect.....

Ow, and , although you seem to know this...dont let the disinfo crowd get you down....call their bluff...works a lot on here I see...

These people are desperate to cover up the truth....

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
lovely work matrix...

Seems those debunking you using old ATS threads as proof are nowhere to be seen...\They hoped you wouldnt check the old thread in Q....but since you did and called their bluff they have fled.....

Makes you wonder.....

Keep up the hard work....it certainly looks suspect.....

Ow, and , although you seem to know this...dont let the disinfo crowd get you down....call their bluff...works a lot on here I see...

These people are desperate to cover up the truth....

Or is it others are not happy with the truth so they rely on conspiracy theories to make a dull life more exciting!

A liitle fact for you all to think about!

Metals lose about 50% of their strength at 60% of their melting temperature.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by wmd_2008]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join