It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO conference in UK. Who is hot at the moment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I am considering organising a UFO conference here in the UK for spring next year. I have the perfect venue, a big Manor house in Watford. I know Nick Pope through a friend and he would be able to do a talk but I was wondering who else would be good to enlist as a speaker. They would need to be UK based unless they were willing to travel at their own expense. Has anyone got any ideas of people to suggest. I think it would be great to have a diverse mix. Maybe even an abductee. Is there anyone on ATS who would be up for speaking please post your ideas

Regards

Starseedz

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
what a great idea. I would certainly be interested in attending (not as a speaker... don't look at me I'm shy) but it is worthwhile like minded people joining together to share experiences. Good one.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Try this link;
www.mara.org.uk...
They are a well respected research group based in the North West of England, primarily around Merseyside, who have many UFO speakers amongst there members. I'm sure they would help.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starseedz

Possibly one of the most respected and comprehensive UFO researchers on the planet is Timothy Good-he's U.K. based so you could ask him.

Jenny Randles and Georgina Bruni (author of 'You can't tell the people')are also worth enquiring about -its a great pity Lord Admiral Hill Norton isn't with us anymore as he was a truly knowledgable man.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo girl

Hi ufogirl Thanks for your support!! I thought it would be good to have something like this to bring us all together and share our experiences and share stories. Also there is alot of activity over my house so they may just turn up in the day with us all gathered who knows!! I am also part of a paranormal investigators group and they know a few people so I am sure we can get a good crowd.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Thanks for that

I will definitely get in touch with them and see if they can help. They seem to have a few ufo investigatores on their team.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

That is really helpful, thanks k12. I hope you'll be interested in coming along

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would suggest Ernie Sears google him hes an abductee and all round interesting character from the south coast, he also does a line in faith healing I believe.
video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have a suggestion.

You get Blossom Goodchild to attend.

Also, Prophet Yahweh.

Then you have them fight to the death in a steel cage match.

The benefits to my plan are twofold.

1. You market this through PPV and make some serious cash.

2. No matter who wins, the world will be less another fraudulent huckster.

Of course getting said hucksters to participate is your problem.
As is getting around any applicable laws.

Other than that my plan is perfect

top topics

join