It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unseen Pentagon Footage?!!?! Wow

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
Nothing to see here really. The camera's frame rate is much slower than the events it is recording. It would not be unusual to see the plane and the explosion on the same frame if the two events are milliseconds apart.

Just basic photography guys...

If that were the case wouldn't the plane consist of a white blur across the entire width of the frame in which the plane is seen together with the explosion of the building?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
9/11 was an inside job..

war on terror is a scam...

the truth is in the akashic records...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The heart of the matter is not what hit the Pentagon but the fact that it was hit in the first place. In the nation's most protected airspace, an airplane that is off course with an inoperative transponder is allowed to fly without being intercepted for thirty minutes after the second plane hit the towers? And nobody got fired for incompetence? That is the $64,000 question that to this day has not been properly addressed.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That is my problem. Either way this story stinks. What it looks like stinks. What they say happend stinks. It is all bad, none of it should have happened and people inside the U.S. need to be held responsible for at the very least, allowing this all to go down.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
When I watched this video I believed it. I still kind of do but a lot of times with these you can't conclude one way or the either.

I do find suspicious the fact that you cannot find this video footage of the news report anywhere online. Pulled by the government like the rest?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Cool, that's the freeze frame footage that's on the back of Jim Marrs's book The 9/11 terror conspiracy

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
so i watched the video.......

at best it proves nbc showed faked footage.

it doesn't mean anything unless it can be duplicated [repeatedly] from the files source. i haven't gone through all 10 pages of this thread but judging by the replies on page 10 i believe its safe to say no one has done and repeated this yet.

if i am wrong someone please provide me a link. thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to I was there shortly after! There was no plane!post by matrix911

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I can find 2 theories to that:
1: There was a fifth columnists amongst the Pentagon, giving them whereabouts of the security cameras, so they can land, then Boom! Fire a missile and steer away. Perhaps they got to close to the shot.
2: Maybe they launch a missile then crashed in the courtyard, because that huge Boeing 737 wouldn't fit in a small 65-foot hole. So, I think there is a conspiracy going on.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OK folks, now I can give you 100% PROOF that the alleged "pentagon attack filmed from aerial helicopter" video is 100% FAKE.

Here is the footage BEFORE the plane and explosion were edited into it. I literally googled "stock pentagon footage" to find this:

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

and here it is with a HORRIBLE CGI plane and explosion edited into it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfriend
because that huge Boeing 737 wouldn't fit in a small 65-foot hole.

It was an alleged 757 and the hole was around 20-feet.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
No...really...you are putting your name and reputation on THIS?

That camera he is refrencing shoots at A FRAME EVERY 2 SECONDS.

Explaining the difference.

I know you REALLY want to believe EVIL in 9/11 coming from the U.S. You are so angry that you are blind to the real evil from the Jihadis.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join