It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Very good to see you back again,friend: so much going on around us now, it will be good to have your thoughts on many different things as society in general around me is still reeling from the economic turmoil; it appears to be flattening out and perhaps even moving back up a tad.

There are more and more individuals I encounter thru the daily walk of life that are starting to question the limits of their paradigm and are actually asking many questions about the system and why it is the way it is.

namaste.

seeker

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
tHE SEEKER,GOOD PLAN TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT.

I have many memories of my event and am HAVING AN INCREASING VOLUME OF THEM IN THE LAST TWO YEARS.

I believe that if I hadnt remembered so much initially I would now be awkening BUT FROM WAY BACK AT THE BEGINNING WHERE IT SEEMS MANY OF US ARE RIGHT NOW,Iwould be asking the same questions I am reading others ask.

But having been abducted and having had an advocate who allowed me to retain memories has allowed me TO SKIP A FEW GRADES IF YOU WILL in the sense that I dont have to grapple with my ability to accept such a HUGE NEW REALITY WHICH IS BASED ONLY ON EVIDENCE IN THE FORM OF OTHERS WORDS AND PICTURE AND VIDEOS ,yes they tried to remove my memories and even said goodbye and told me I would remember none of my experience afterwards.

Thank you for your reply,I appreciate it greatly,and wish I had your ability to be patient and wait for myself to "remember"or wait for things to come in their due time,I feel a tremendous urgency, not to accept myself, I have no choice because I experienced an event ,but to help others see the possibilities.

There are many of us that do feel this same urgency,friend; an under-lying current that speaks of the changes ahead approaching us at an ever increasing pace;
Art Bell calls it the "quickening", even wrote a book about it some years ago, and I myself can feel this as the snowball is starting to grow and gain momentum.

The feeling is also very strong that the reason behind many contactees not being allowed conscious memories is complex and does have a valid point for it.

Anything from your experiences you wish to share with us?

Peace and love to all.
seeker

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I would like to share one thing with you for sure,its this,there are "complex"reasons all right,but complex from whose perspective?

There was a GROUP co-operating(which means they had to put EFFORT into a collaborative endeavour because of basic differences in life philosophies)during my abduction.

Everything that happened during my event was "human"particular race aside, including "greys"or any other human race we dont currently recognise.EVERYTHING was human ,their look,their behaviour,their communication,their need to co-operated in order to defeat competing agendas when each party secretly believes they are FURTHERING their own particular agenda.

Everything was human so I am afraid that the point I would like to highlight here is THAT THERE IS NO SINGLE ENTITY ABDUCTING US AND THEREFORE WE MUST FACE THE FACT THAT EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF THAT GROUP INCLUDING OUR OWN GOVERNMENT IF THEY ARE INVOLVED REPRESENTS A DIRECT AND LETHAL THREAT TO OUR VERY SURVIVAL AS A SPECIES.

This is undisputable because we are not asked prior to the abductions,AND THIS MEANS SOMEONE IS PLAYING GOD AND WE KNOW WE ALL LIVE UNDER THE SAME GOD IN THIS UNIVERSE.

What kind of humans play god?? You tell me.

We could start with Hitler and work our way down from there but why be so current ,how about Ghengis Khan?

There is no acceptable reason for these things to be happening unless there was a belief that these actions had been sanctioned by our governments and because we subscribe to our governments rule we are actually giving permission for these events to occur.

Judging by the behaviour I have personally witnessed and by the statements of other victims "complex"may not quite cover it my friend.

Anyone who would ignore the right of the individual UNTIL FACED PERSONALLY WITH THAT PERSON IN A CONCIOUS STATE has some splaining to do.

I think the word duplicity comes to mind but I am not sure where it fits in.

Thank you for sharing your perspectives I have more questions but am short on time,this is a great thread and I look forward to touching base again..

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Good thoughts and points to ponder,friend, but I will add a little more fuel to this fire as we approach the coming dusk or dawn;

It has been brought to my attention by a trusted friend via remote veiwing and subsequent contact that I, and in no way am I implying that this is true for anyone besides myself, agreed before hand to the contacts/abductions;

I do not have any memory leaks of the current events,but I do have scars and scoop marks along with bruises and other markings that have been appearing for many years; I do have a vast array of memories given back to me during a near death(actually a death ) experience 29 years ago that had me clinically dead for 33 minutes, no heartbeat, no brainwave activity; the majority of these I keep private and share bits and oieces with trusted and honored friends.

As for the visitors or invaders,which ever you choose to see them as, there are quite a number of different races involved here on our little rock as we spin thru space and time, and there are many in the shadows that are having the same experiences that we are yet choose not to reveal it to any.

Thanks for sharing with us.

seeker

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Coming earth changes will shake out all of the wrinkles for us we will have to co-operate or perish.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So good to see the "Wizard" back - I missed him.

Hope to get some brain time this week to contribute to thread.

PEACE - LOVE - ENERGY

Annee

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by one4all

It has been brought to my attention by a trusted friend via remote veiwing and subsequent contact that I, and in no way am I implying that this is true for anyone besides myself, agreed before hand to the contacts/abductions;

Seeker if by this are you saying that we have pre-agreed contracts for abduction? Because that is my opinion on the matter. I being fully responsible and in charge of my life must have agreed to any such thing. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Seeker if by this are you saying that we have pre-agreed contracts for abduction? Because that is my opinion on the matter. I being fully responsible and in charge of my life must have agreed to any such thing. Just my opinion.

I think its both.

My biggest pet peeve is - lumping anything "unknown" into a singularity.

Humans are vastly different - in all ways - thinking - rationality - behaviors - and how they treat others.

Just looking at one area of humans involved with animals. Many animal experts criticized Steve Irwin for having physical contact with animals and exploiting them. Some have criticized Jane Goodall for naming and interacting with some of the chimps. Some animal experts believe there should be no human interference of any kind.

I use this observation in relationship to abductions. In my opinion - - we are like a research project. Some long term with full cooperation from ourselves or ancestors. Some who do abductions are benevolent - - and some could care less if they cause us harm. Some could even be our own black op scientists.

So - even though I believe any experience I have of a visitation/abduction nature is with my full cooperation. Does not de-validate those who live in fear and have horror stories.

ALL are believable and possible/probable - - in my opinion.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree. I just feel even what we experience as horror or whatever is pre-agreed.

However its just an opinion/theory not a fact.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Annee

I agree. I just feel even what we experience as horror or whatever is pre-agreed.

However its just an opinion/theory not a fact.

Possibly. I'm kind of on the fence if its 100% or 100% in awareness.

I do believe our natural state is "conscious energy". That physical is a creation of thought. I do believe in the Russian Doll analogy that we are layered down from the original intelligent consciousness Creator. Oneness.

I do believe that we plan/choose our own course prior to entering "virtual worlds". I do believe each consciousness selects the degree of Free Will/Control. I think it varies greatly.

There's just a small fraction part of me who wonders if some consciousness' are "Shanghaied".

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If you are unconscious and unaware of what is happening,IS IT REALLY HAPPENING IN YOUR REALITY?

They dont believe it is relevant so long as you dont know,maybe if we just for this one time cease questioning and from this idea on we HYPOTHETICALLY consider that this is how they view the event then we have a lot of answers.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
If you are unconscious and unaware of what is happening,IS IT REALLY HAPPENING IN YOUR REALITY?

Well Yes! In my opinion.

All are conscious of a "reality" - - but like the Matrix - - are unaware.

The Red Pill is the choice to "wake up".

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Annee]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You see when I was abducted it started as an abduction,BUT THEN TURNED INTO A VOLUNTARY CO-OPERATIVE event that I in fact would say was not traumatic beyond the first several minutes.

I could never understand why abductors would have ANY CONCERN WHATSOEVER ABOUT HOW THEIR VICTIM WOULD "FEEL",after all you have been abducted and that was a crime right??

Do you see what reverse extrapolation will do for you if you view things from an open minded perspective!

There are diametrically opposite intentions exibited here,and this dynamic tells me that THEY IN FACT HAD ABSOLUTELY NO "FEELING"AT ALL THAT THEY WERE COMMITTING A CRIME,simply because they weren't in their reality,nor in their view in our reality, because we were not awake and unaware.

However once they became aware that I was awake and aware they acted ABSOLUTELY AS IF THEY HAD DONE SOMETHING THAT WAS BORDERLINE,and they went to great lengths to follow S.O.P to minimise the damage they had done.Including trying to erase my memory.

Only humans can act this way,somewhere I read about a man pondering how a creature that was so violent and destructive that it would seek out and kill its own species based on an ideal ,could show the compassion required to exibit the self-sacrifice required to jump on a grenade to save others of its species.

These are humans ,and so are we,lets find a way to communicate ,before we choose to destroy each other,lets jump on the damn grenade already,its who we are.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused.

It would be considered a crime from - who's perspective?

"Only humans act?" - - compared to what?

In my opinion - humans are so varied in their personalities/actions - - even they can not be categorized in any singular - - except maybe physical location and ancestry.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I also believe that this is an agreement before incarnating, and I've also noticed that those who are experiencers, are often gifted, more multidimensionally aware, and wish for a more ethical and equal caring world. So, there seems to be something going on. I cannot see it as all negative. But, do run down the list of possibilities often. So far, the way I understand the reason why no one is told about it clearly before hand, in this lifetime, and often are even taken as young children where no responsible choice could be made, is that there is non-interference contract and renegades/bloodlines running this planet. To openly mess with us, despite our MC and slavery being crimes against humanity, may lead to open war. Therefore much is being down that are in accordance with treaties, but tiptoe around the non-interference in an attempt to wake us up and free us. So this is a top secret militia protocol, and consequently some of us get very traumatized, because it is traumatic to the human conscious, this was explained gently to me.

Of course, if they're really committing usury against the populace, simply monitoring our downfall and taking advantage of us in every way possible, then why are they just focussing on certain types of people, those who would wish this planet to become civilized and humane. Mary Rodwell's coast to coast interview on youtubes, talks of her work in Acern with the experiencers in large numbers, including the children, and they're quite a gifted lot. She sees an upgrade with the language, et script, frequencies. Is it all negative?
Though perhaps not necessarily pleasant. I just can't see them merely as taking advantage when there's these other signs here.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shadoemakesbeats

Accepting that there are higher beings of which I am not in a position to speak of. You must acknowledge their existence for, they are the ones responsible for all of these strings getting pulled in this #ed up puppet show. Everything is happening for a reason.

I have also noticed that during my trips about the boards that more people are questioning their existence and are realizing that the things that they have been taught just don't add up.

I realized in my ponderings that one of the dilemma that we face is the prison that hold us bond to this world is the trappings of programming that is faulty.

I wrote in a post not long ago that we are victims of a curse that separated us from the tree of true knowledge and it has been substituted for a learning that is not to our true benefit.

Somewhere along the way something went wrong. We are being held captive by lies.

The ones that hold the mysteries and keep them forbidden, use them as weapons of seduction and destruction.

I have little trust in anyone or anything that claims that knowledge is to held by only a select few and attempts to stroke my ego by telling me that you have to be worthy of the learning and only the special ones will be chosen in the end.

It is the oldest of deceptions and has also been proven to be most effective.

We will never be able to break through the prison that binds us with lies as long as we each use our key to keep the other caged.

Collectively we are strong but walled off from each other and the truth we are helpless.

How long before we awaken and cast off the chains that hold us. When will we learn the key is useless if we do not use it to free the other; for the key you hold opens not the door for you but the door of the one who has the key to open yours.

My post about the power of knowledge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Yes,cindy, I am saying exactly that, I agreed to all that has happened to me over the years and really don't have any problem or negative emotions from these events; as to why it is being conducted in this manner without leaving me any definite conscious recall, I cannot say;

just that perhaps soon That veil will be either partially or totally removed from my memories and then I will have my answers.

It also appears that medical repairs are a part of these events, for after smoking heavily for over 30 years and quitting 3 short months ago, I have no cough, have not had my lungs clear anything out, no wheeze, no rattle in my chest, and I have not experienced any significant weight gain or had uncontrollable urges to either smoke or anything else.

As to what is actually done, I regularly find marks on my veins and arteries as if blood has been drawn, and the quarter inch sized scoop marks as they are called are on both my legs, my arms, my shoulders,and neck; evidently my ab- blood is of interest or of some use to someone, along with the skin samples said to be taken for my dna; yet my personal physician maintains he doesn't have a record of my blood type.

it'a all good and always interesting.

seeker

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think the reason for the increase in personal awakenings is the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, that triggered a mass rise in consciousness. A channeled Being of Light, Kryon talks about this on the website www.kryon.com. I'd have searched for the right channeled message or page, but the archives page on the site is under construction. But it would probably interest you a great deal to check the site out generally.

My own awakening happened only a few months back. And I'm glad to say, it was brought about by an honoured member of ATS itself, Tallsorts, starting as a conversation, and ending in his being my mentor of sorts. Now, spirituality is something that is constantly on my mind, no matter where I am or what I'm doing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darklord

First of all,everyone, i am sorry for my absence from this thread for so long; the nde thread and work issues has taken up far too much of my limited time;

now back on topic: Darklord, the Harmonic convergence was a part of the stimulus set in motion long ago, and yes, it did contribute to the process; but a goodly part of it is the simple realisation that we are lied to, about any,all, and everything, from birth, that we are not the puppet masters, and many are now determined to cut the strings;

for far too long we have been blinded by the words and works of those self-serving ones, and the time of change draws nigh; we are far more than we are treated and considered to be, and tis far past the time when we should ever consider being closed in the box of monkey beating/using/abusing/controlling monkey;

we the people are just that, the people, and the select few that continually strive to manipulate us and lead us ever downward are nearing the end of the race; it is time for all to put our petty squabbles and differences aside and stand together, as one people, seeking unity of heart,mind, soul, and thought, to enrich and empower each and every soul here, as one, equal, in all things, guaranteed the right of free choice and free will, dedicated to each other and sharing all, based from love and happiness, not fear and control.

namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklord
. A channeled Being of Light, Kryon talks about this on the website www.kryon.com. I'd have searched for the right channeled message or page, but the archives page on the site is under construction. But it would probably interest you a great deal to check the site out generally.

I would love for you to find the channelled message from this being Kryon. Can you tell us when the site is back up and running. Is this being different from Krill?

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join