It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hello mystiq, I've seen you mention the aliens having different layers with their emotions. How does that work? It would be neat to see an alien express an emotion (a positive one), they would seem more relatable, at least to me it seems that way. I think I've seen a wrinkled grey be some what expressive with emotion towards me, which I think is pretty cool. What have you experienced with them in regards to their emotions? Very curious....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
But, their emotions are kept on different layers and they can share this aspect of themselves naturally when they choose to, but its not a constant factor in how they communicate with each other. With greater gifts come greater responsibilities and learning to control our wayward minds will be needed.

Excellent mystiq - - to your entire post.

Wow! You do mention things I rarely hear. YES! LAYERS!

I sometimes try to explain thinking in layers. Like a 10 story building. Each floor represents a different layer. You see and examines the same situation from the floor you are on. Each floor has a different perspective - different need - etc.

Same with emotions.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The certain leaks in memories I've had with the greys in particular relay emotion and warmth towards me, and even some of the earliest fear based memories one of the females that worked with the group of children (who knows what we were doing???) was obviously very suited for her task because I remember her with love.

I feel monitored frequently, and on one occasion, and often that theres a mission coming up, but one night thinking over the years I felt so depressed and somehow that I'd been lost and probably failed everyone. Couldn't sleep at all, was so very upset and discouraged. I went outside around midnight for a smoke, and for no reason, unexplainably, my heart wamed up incredibly with a feeling of warmth, love, encouragement, and this gung ho feeling of "you can do it" while images of greys came into my mind, as if they were waving at me.
I looked up and a slow moving star like light moved into place above me, hovered for a moment, and then blinked out.

The last siting that was a craft was last November. Though the monitoring and certain "coincidences" continue. The craft that continually came in Sept, and then Oct, and then lastly in November was covered with a huge red light.
It was soundless and often flew along the mountains, over the country to our back, and often over our roof. My 17 year old son called me out for the sightings usually and for one where it was being chased by a chopper along the mountainside, still slowly moving, blinking ahead whenever the chopper gained, and then blinking out.

I saw a nordic couple in my mind, and felt pinged by them. They felt like cool scientists. In October, my son called me out, as we watched it for a few moments, feeling pinged with the same calling card, and they flew over our roof. This time, there was a contact or connect, and I was definately the lesser mind there, because its a strong contact with rapid ideas. I tried to tell my son to stay in, not to go out and look at the stars in the evening, when he jumped up and said "they're back!" and we went out to see them again as well he pointed to an orb.

By November I understood because this time they showed me their feelings and yet I caught on that they were scientists, were very controlled in their minds and over their emotions as well, but had many layers of being, with strong low lying emotions. The only way I could put it was, they were definately in control of themselves and their feelings. And we would one day in this world, or in another,learn this as well.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnslight
Hello mystiq, I've seen you mention the aliens having different layers with their emotions. How does that work? It would be neat to see an alien express an emotion (a positive one), they would seem more relatable, at least to me it seems that way. I think I've seen a wrinkled grey be some what expressive with emotion towards me, which I think is pretty cool. What have you experienced with them in regards to their emotions? Very curious....

Looking forward to Mystiq's response.

But - here's my own. I prefer Need to Emotion.

Looking at our own world - (not meant to insult anyone) - but as human evolves - mind takes over body. Meaning intellect usurps emotion - which is more primitive. Considering ET's are more evolved beings - - best to adjust to their level/layer of need/intellect.

With energy thought exchange - there is acceptance and sharing of compassion - concern - caring - love. After need is understood.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

. . . images of greys came into my mind, as if they were waving at me.

I get - - well actually more like "feel" - - Tall Whites - Pleiadians - and a type of peaceful Reptilian.

I had to actually look up Tall Whites - - cuz I had no idea who they were.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Its funny because my memories and feelings about the greys are that they reveal their emotions to me, more than this nordic couple did initially. When I had a siting as a child I thought of them as antmen, now just from the way they feel, I relate more to what Dr. Michael Wolf says about them, and think they're somehow related to or cousins to dolpins, somewhere far in their past, that was the gung ho feeling I had.

A memory that has returned is of being around 9 or 10, onboard a craft, looking out a window at an amazing tapestry of stars. Something beyond a starry night camping out. I was filled with awe, and did not want to be returned back home.
There was a grey standing beside me, connected to my mind, feeling deep joy at my response to his gift.

Edit to add: another one of my feelings about greys, is that we're talking about a species, or many different related species, that are many millions or even billions of years ahead of us, and don't know what they have done with their cloning, or even AI technology. But to me I think of a dolphin link. I also feel that they are like superstars in the sense that they're cerebrally maxed out. They're probably at their cerebral limit.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Its funny because my memories and feelings about the greys are that they reveal their emotions to me, more than this nordic couple did initially.

Interesting that are posts are in many ways similar.

I never get grays. Mine are all the more stoic scientist type. But they do have great compassion and love - when they share that layer.

I did see a UFO once - broad daylight - clear blue skies - 4:30 in the afternoon.

But - I have no memory of ever being in one. I have no memory of direct contact with any ET. Only mental visuals through monitoring.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this sounds silly but you know the Vulcans on Star Trek, those are the closest I can imagine them being similar too, in our worldly sense that is. But, I can only see these similarities to a limit. On some shows you see the Vulcans wanting to show their emotions, but they feel held back from expressing them. Those are just my thoughts on that.

Would it not seem that psychology will be even more advanced for these alien cultures too? They would have an even greater in-depth knowledge on the reasons for emotion. Maybe emotion is met very differently amongst aliens considering they can read each others minds, there is that connectedness, so expressing that emotion is already felt, just not in an outward way like humans express it. Maybe they are so much more connected within each race that outward expression is not so necessary.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnslight

Would it not seem that psychology will be even more advanced for these alien cultures too? They would have an even greater in-depth knowledge on the reasons for emotion. Maybe emotion is met very differently amongst aliens considering they can read each others minds, there is that connectedness, so expressing that emotion is already felt, just not in an outward way like humans express it. Maybe they are so much more connected within each race that outward expression is not so necessary.

Yes - that is exactly how I see it.

Regarding the Vulcans - their culture suppresses emotion. That's not quite the same thing as layering it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I got that Spock like feeling on the surface too, but with differences shown to me. Its truly more that their surface level of thought is reserved for communication and telepathy. Whereas my brain is a mixture of some conscious thoughts and much stray or wondering thoughts... I would be very embarassed on a permanent basis if we all woke up telepathic.

Yet they also showed me that they had strong feelings and many positive feelings as well, but were more in control of them, of expressing them or sharing them. Whereas vulcans simply got rid of them.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No Anne it wasn't confusing your explanation.

I have a feeling these walkins can barrow bodies for a bit when they want or need to.

I wonder if they have to ask the other spirit for permission to step aside for a bit or they just can over shadow it putting it back in the corner so to speak.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Napayshni, a true walk in swaps places with the embodied soul and then remains in the human husk until it is released at death;

for another soul to come into a body already occupied works in one of two ways; either the classic possesion where both are in the body but one dominates and subjugates the other, or in the classic examples of channelers, where the inbodied soul opens itself up to let another come in for awhile to share information and then it withdraws;

in the first case the spirit enters without permission, in the second it is granted permission and invited in.

just randomly popping in and out isn't the way it normally works.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by napayshni57

Napayshni, a true walk in swaps places with the embodied soul and then remains in the human husk until it is released at death;

for another soul to come into a body already occupied works in one of two ways; either the classic possesion where both are in the body but one dominates and subjugates the other, or in the classic examples of channelers, where the inbodied soul opens itself up to let another come in for awhile to share information and then it withdraws;

in the first case the spirit enters without permission, in the second it is granted permission and invited in.

just randomly popping in and out isn't the way it normally works.

That sounds about right Seeker.

Heavens! I'm "crazy" enough with out multiple souls & personalities popping in and out. One exchange is enough.

-----------------------

I did channel someone once - I think. That was REALLY REALLY REALLY bizarre. My husband recorded it. She just took over my body and I started speaking in a foreign language. Not sure if it is an actual foreign language - but it sure wasn't English.

It felt like a young Iraqi mother protecting her children as soldiers entered her home searching it. Its a very eerie recording. This woman is panicking - frightened out of her mind.

I was in there too. It felt like I was stuck in a little corner somewhere.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

So what would you call one that moves in and out of people at will?

Trust me this does happen. Annee would understand when I say you know the feel of a spirit after you encounter it.

What if on occasion you run into that same spirit but in different bodies?

What if I told you that if you touch that persons physical hand when that spirit you know you've encounter in other bodies before sends like an energy charge up your hand that travels at least half way up your arm? Yet when you know that spirit isn't there you can touch that persons hand and you don't feel that energy charge.

I asked that before to someone and they told me they didn't know what would cause that but maybe it meant that I was to listen closely to what they were telling me because they were telling me something important.

Anyone any ideas?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

A favor please Annee.

Would you ask your guys what this means: Their spirits are not like ours

I know it sounds pretty cut and dryed it means the you have two types of spirits.

what would be the difference? Would it only be positive vs negitive or is it more than that?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nope - napayshni57

I don't know what that means. I don't know what "their spirits aren't like ours" means.

The universe is energy - everyone is an energy being. Cultural difference I understand.

I only know my own personal experiences.

I can feel energy in the "air". Positive - negative - energy vampires.

But I've never had an experience by touching someone.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thank you Anne, thats how I thought it was all spirits were a like maybe some more to the negitive side and some more to the positive side.

I guess its one of those things that they assume we should know. It's one of those things that tells me it's something I must need to open mind up and figure it out. Perhaps all spirits being a like is a close minded thing. Perhaps theres more dimensions to this spirit stuff than we can imagine.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by Annee

Thank you Anne, thats how I thought it was all spirits were a like maybe some more to the negitive side and some more to the positive side.

I guess its one of those things that they assume we should know. It's one of those things that tells me it's something I must need to open mind up and figure it out. Perhaps all spirits being a like is a close minded thing. Perhaps theres more dimensions to this spirit stuff than we can imagine.

The scales must balance, so there are positive and negative spirits, some benevolent, some malvaelent, some that boost your spirit, some that feed off your spirit/energy; there are many different levels and dimensions that are involved.

there is always something else to research, examine, and ponder, for the road here is endless.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I use to think it was that simple also seeker. But now I wonder.

I know good from evil, positive from negitive..all that all that and about the different levels. Apparently there is something more that we seem to be missing.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Why do you want/think there is more?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join