It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This started to happen to me about two years ago.

We have all had the sensation that a certain smell can bring back a memory that was deep rooted in our thoughts, but I find when I am sitting quietly, just for a brief moment a memory, or atmosphere will pass me that, although is not in my memory, is in my psyche, its very hard to explain.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is critical for the power of positive images, and yearnings. We need to wake up and become aware that many negative events are developing around us, some NWO related others perhaps related to earth changes and cylces that may explain the dumbs that have been built below.

we have the ability to yearn and visualize and create the positive and change timelines and events. So awareness and seeking to be positive and working with this imagery things that give us strong emotions: freedom, freedom to go and build eco homes where we wish, with like minded people, unity, peace on earth, healing mother earth, free from economic slavery, and banks and corrupt leaders, disclosure, saying yes to advancement and to helping each other become free, safe, and ecologically sound. We can change timelines with this awareness.

The soul is unlimited and we are born to be free!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for sharing with us,unity, and welcome to the thread.

With each day that passes I have more and more people coming to me that have questions about the increase in their awareness, the feeling that they no longer are blinded by the lifelong programming and disinfo they are constantly bombarded with,and the advice is the same to all;

be positive and loving in all you do; love everyone, even your enemies, and walk thru life aware that we are more than we are lead to believe;
that we are enslaved by our programming, our system we are trapped in, and it is time to look forward and see the changes so badly needed becoming our new reality more and more each day.

love and light to all.

ka' la' ti' er'a'

seeker

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Your positivity is very strong in unraveling the matrix, this is what we need to do to awaken, and I recommend a matrix busting game that I've played with 2 friends now,that makes you feel uncomfortable. Each takes turns for roughly 15-20 minutes saying unusual words or phrases, and you answer with a word or phrase that first comes to mind. Then you switch roles:

A matrix busting game, the kind you want, such as thinkng of unusal word combinations and someone says the first thing that comes to mind such as :

leaping dolphins
cats skate on hyperboles
the pyramids link
string of clusters
winds sing in willows
left brain twisting into right brain and breaking the matrix
light geometry
walking time straight
sacred geometry lazer
etc

lo' me'ti'ra' ko' el' je' ma'e'

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Sounds interesting,unity; I also suggest to look at all things and examine them closely for spin or subtle programming; learning to think outside of the box, to not accept repetitious dogma or official declarations at face value; seek positivity in all things, for the " matrix" is negatively structured and feeds off all the chaos and pathos generated by the system.

It is also readily apparent that we the people are responsible for our actions, and only when and if we the people actually admit that we are enslaved by the system and do make a concerted effort to break out and improve our lot, focused on the highest good for all people, will we see any improvement.

namaste.

seeker

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Seeker,

Thank you so much for this thread. I cannot believe that are more people out there like me that have "awakened."

My personal story:

I knew from about the age of 3 that I was not here by chance, nor was I going to have a normal or "easy" life. I have ALWAYS been interested in the paranormal, in OBE's, UFO's, psychics, mystics, and the like. My first memory was of watching The Ghostbusters cartoon show on Saturday mornings and being obsessed with it. I read just about every ghost book in my elementary library and would frequently take them out again and again. I just KNEW that there was something out there and that I had a part in it. I had my first real "sensitive" experience when I was about 4 or 5 and I remember talking to a deceased relative who I never met or knew. I remember telling my mother about it and her going as white as a sheet. It wasn't until about 20 years later when I finally told her about the things that I have experienced that she finally admitted that the family as a whole had at least some gifts. I grew up having strange experiences whether it was dreams, actually seeing things, or just knowing things were going to happen. I finally met my mentor in college who saw that I had a gift and he at least started me off on the correct path. I have always taken the "layman's" approach to the things that I have experienced, but more and more I find it hard to wrap my head around the things that I am able to see and do. I was lucky as a young child to run across a family member that also had a gift and was able to at least start me off with basic energy work. I have gone through many stages of meditations and practices to channel and control this energy (20 years in fact), yet I find that I still cannot take the blinders completely off. I KNOW there is something there that many "grounded" people cannot see, and I get aggravated when they can't see the way I do. I was a pretty popular guy throughout my schooling, although I experienced a lot of bullying do to the fact that I was the only one who would stand up to them. Back in those days I changed my glasses more often than I changed my socks.
But I still had my share of awkwardness and ridicule when the topic of the paranormal or UFO's or whatever came up. I began to choose my friends very carefully, and those that I have chosen have come to believe me, as one of my friends have said "You have scared me enough times to believe that you do have something going on in your noggin'."

Over the years I have really been a lone energy practitioner (I call myself that as I don't really trust organized religion in any form whether it's Pagan or Christian or whatever), and other than my mentor, have had no real outside guidance into what I experience. I only know what I can do and what I see, and that is good enough for me.

Until now.

I really don't feel as alone in the world as I used to and I'm glad people like you are out there to communicate the fact that there IS something special going on. From reading many of the posters experiences, I know that there is a mass awakening going on, and maybe we'll be the ones to guide the rest into another stage of human development.

Kudos to you, friend.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I started to question things last year when i shook of religion because it didnt seem fit and didnt make much sense. what really boosted it for me was when i started researching '___' and entheogens that broadened my views and more questions arised. suddenly living in a place away from everyone sounded good thought not possible in my current physical state but i still dream.
i enjoy seeing and reading the words of these older truth seekers to me their words almost seem like love and i enjoy them so much. though in my home my thirst for knowledge and spiritual elevation is frowned upon and assumed i am led by "satan", but i know it makes me feel good when i read and learn this stuff so i will journey on

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I turned 19, on the 17th of january and I can safely say I am enlightened!

It took a few years of searching on sites such as this one, then an overpowering feeling hit me and I just saw the world that we live in for what it was...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Wolf, we share the same birthday. That's amazing. WooT for Capricorns!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Im actually a lot like you as well!

I was into things like the occult and paranormal things at a very young age without persuasion by anyone.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A friend just wrote this with the intention of adding to awareness in some, things that might be buried inside. He said to include it in a post but not to name him. So, just to say if this brings any awareness.

ti'na ko'ch'e'a pe'ke' tal'e'a so'la'co. co'da' ne' je ma'na'de'a'le e sa'ae ta Sh'a r'ie'el ne ta'ka lo'cu'e mae'ne.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
did it ever occur to you guys that this is just a normal sign of the times?

and not really so extraordinary? There have always been open minded people. But what does it really mean to be awakened? what about it is consistent amongst us?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Have you ever had a thought in your head so deep, it felt like it was sucking you into another conciousness?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

the sensation that you are describing is not a result of depth....

I'm fairly certain that all this talk about awakening is just basically normal, and you guys are dressing it up because it makes you feel good. I'm not knocking you, feeling good is great, but really now....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

No, really didnt. Have seen and experienced far too much that would be considered anomalies in the "ordinary" world to share with you that you're living in a matrix, it is run by controllers since Sumerian days, the annanuki. They code this matrix. You only see a portion, and much is done through their phasing technology. They do abdcutions through Vrill coalition et/black ops, as well there are very positive forces overlooking and working with us to wake us up from this matrix.

Many people experience these anomalies, abductions, by the millions, some are quite aware of what is going on. Some have entire families going through this, actually that is the most common, its usually generational, due to the dna preference. As well many are waking up to contact from positive cosmic forces, to their higher selves.

The process is very simple, meditation. Highly recommend it, along with nature, and really revering it, becoming a seeker for truth within self, and to wake up to who you are in source. Listen to whales and dolphins and binaurals such as bach to the future, on the bach to the future thread, and see for yourself.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It has been a long time since I have been to this thread and I apologise to all for my absense; it has been a very turbelent year for many people, and as we approach the new year, I suspect it will get even more interesting.

Unity, my friend, I have been following the events on some of the other threads, and I see the need to once more stimulate and shake the paradigm of those here. May all the sleepers begin to awaken, and to all our friends many blessings.

seeker

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I woke up partially when I threw away my ego. That's actually thanks a lot to ATS. When I read posts where members criticize each other with maliciousness through direct means such as name calling, or subtle means such as insulting a general idea that the other poster strongly believes in, I think to myself, "To what gain do these added insults do?"

The answer lead me to ego, which is different than pride. To have pride, you believe in something and will fight for it, but you will not intrude into another man's pride. To me, ego is a virus, it replicates itself over and over, taking cells until there is no more but the virus itself, then the body dies and it spreads to anything in contact.

I have a lot more to learn, but this was an important realization in my life.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I have to agree, friend, for over inflated egos seem to be a by product of our current paradigm, and leads to the typical school yard king of the hill exchanges; it also amazes me how too often the poster does not read or evidently not comprehend what is actually written.

Thanks for sharing with us, and blessings to all.

seeker

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Once more it is readily apparent that all things are cyclical in nature; over the past year many of us have went through trying times, economic burdens, and been witness to many major events here on our little ball of rock; I daresay that we will see even more as the year progresses; mother nature is shaking her hand at us with violent storms, record snowfall, vast flooding, earthquakes in many different swarms; yet somethings never change...

seeker

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I've just ordered a few hundred dollars worth of heritage seeds. As long as that ice age doesnt hit us.....

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join