It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Keep up this important work my friend you are truely a keeper of this race.

I call you a friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Thanks for stopping by, old friend; I still say I am just a simple pilgrim walking the road of discovery, trying to share what little I have with all my good fellow travellers like you.

peace, friend.

seeker

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why not post them here Seeker? I'd take a look

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnslight

If enough show interest I will, for they would be rather long posts; we will let the majority decide, and if the consensus is interested I most certainly will.

seeker

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Count me in brother, I would love to gather your thoughts on this.

Hopefully enough people show interest so you may proceed. Thank you for all the wisdom you have shared with us so far. Always good to hear from you my man.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I would love to look at these, as well. Thank you for this thread, its wonderful.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

ok, my friends, I will start working on those posts later tonite and see if I can get them on the board for you within the next day or so.
thanks for your interest.

seeker

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
As discussed earlier, this is a simple and easy focused visualization exercise for protection and energy, takes roughly 5 minutes a day and once you become accustomed to it tis easy to maintain.

I suggest to start with to stand and look at your self in a full length mirror and to really look at yourself; the goal here is to be able to close your eyes and to see that image of yourself standing there and be able to hold it steady.

step 2 is to see a beam of purest brightest white light shining on you and to see it wrap around and around you in layers like a cocoon until you are covered from head to foot in this wrapping of light, see it and feel it there at all times; when you can hold this image steady in your mind's eye increase the volume of light until you are in the center of a ball pf glowing brightness that extends 5 foot from you in all directions, including under your feet.

if you feel under attack from any source mirror the outer most layer of the light so it will reflect anything sent at you back to the sender.

you can also use this light ball for many different things, healing, meditation, relaxation; it is up to you; but I suggest to always keep it in place.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is a focused energy meditation exercise to connect one with the universal river of light that flows thru out the universe from the Creator.

with your protection in place stand quietly and see a beam of light enter the top of your head at the crown and feel it flow thru you and out, down into the ground between your feet, passing thru the center of the planet.

next, as you feel the light fill you, also feel your self start to stretch and grow until the planet is but a tiny pinpoint under your feet and your body is in the vastness of space, seeing the river of light as it flows above you, the streamer of light from it passing thru you.

then raise both arms straight out and see/feel a second streamer of light shoot from the center of the universe and pass thru you from side to side under your arms and thru your heart to infinity, the twin flows of light filling you, refreshing you, connecting you to all things, the beam from above turning into a gentle shower of light drops cascading around you, washing you in light.

when you feel replenished and content make sure you send the positive, loving feelings you are experiencing down to mother earth with love, seeing it ground you and filling her with healing light.

when you feel finished just open your eyes and enjoy your day.

namaste, seeker

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thank you very much Seeker!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnslight

you are most welcome, DL, and I hope these simple exercises will help you as we walk along; feel free to u2u me when you have enough posts if you have any questions.

peace to all.
seeker

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So - I've been a little sick - no big deal

I tried to do the meditations - my light beam keeps spiraling like a DNA strand.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Really; that is good,Annee, especially if it spirals in tighter and tighter; do hope you get to feeling better soon.

love and healing light to you.

seeker

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by Annee

Really; that is good,Annee, especially if it spirals in tighter and tighter; do hope you get to feeling better soon.

love and healing light to you.

seeker

Oh OK - - cuz I kept trying to make it solid and it wouldn't do it. Yes it did spiral tighter and tighter and a little faster but not so much I couldn't see the two strands.

Then I was trying to get the light to circle around me to make a ball. But it was kind of in crystal strands. I mean it circled around and made a ball - but it wasn't just light - it was crystal strands. I felt like a Christmas ornament.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

that is indeed an unexpected affect, but should be a very effective one at reflecting any and everything away from you; in some cases of deep inner meditation I have heard of encounters with a soul crystal buried inside our energy matrix, so this maybe an external manifestation of yours.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hmmm - interesting.

Yes being that the strands were shiny and kind of sparkly - I guess they would be good reflectors.

I will try again tomorrow - see if I get the same results.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

sounds good, my friend, and i know you will share the results with us all.
peace, light, and love.
seeker

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I guess I will share my... MOMENT OF AWAKENING.

In poem form...

everyday as the moon turns grey
a ghost of a boy goes astray
deaf and blind
lost in time
his life he tries to find

he wanders around through his town
but no one can call his name
he looks at his hands
and he began
slowly fading

stuck inside a silent night
he cant see anyone else
he hears the wind
blowing in
and cant stop shaking

he grabs a rock and calls it luck
to travel someplace real near
he dont know how
he dont know where
but theres something in here

he stumbles into an empty house
which stood just one thing
a man so cold
tired and old
whose glare was on him

as he approached the man grew close
and spoke of words so clear
Im stuck here inside
dont leave me to die
as he threw out his arms in fear

the mirror than falls from off the wall
and shattered with a howling scream
there on the floor
lay an endless black hole
as he stared in his shadow

he tries to go but moves so slow
as a ton weighs down his head
the clock starts to dance
in a menacing prance
as he falls back to sleep again

an angel took flight late that night
with a wish to grant for love
it is just a dream
she said
it is everything.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Hmmm - interesting.

Yes being that the strands were shiny and kind of sparkly - I guess they would be good reflectors.

I will try again tomorrow - see if I get the same results.
if you do, remember, we all do these meditations differently. And no way is the "right" way. the way your mind does it with you, is the right way for you to experience it.

Thanks for those visualisations Seeker. I'll try them out

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hold on a sec. The more I read about people "awakening" the more I get confused by what that exactly means. Awakening to what? Conspiracies or life?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join