It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Very good point, friend, for we all seem to be wired differently and the mind does perceive things in a manner often times unique to each of us;
there is no perfect or exact result, for it is personal to each of us. thanks for stopping by and peace to all.

seeker

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

WH, it is either a simple occurence, such as awaking to spirit, or often is multi-faceted and covers a very wide spectrum of things ranging from conspiracies, deceptions, MSM spin, the many problems inherrent in our society and the apathy to try and correct them, et all; it is different for each of us, yet it seems in the end that we all wind up walking down the same path towards enlightenment and needed change.

thanks for stopping by.

seeker

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Okay, I see. It was just that sometimes when I hear about someone "awakening" they say something like, "now I know who did 9/11" or something they probably read from a book.

For me it was just a simple awakening to spirit. I didnt have to contemplate anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Actually theres nothing all that simple about awakening, as most people are only vaguely aware of the depth of things beneath the surface of life, just barely below if they care to scratch it at all. Most are far from being awake, and the entire state of our planet depends on the sleepers waking up, to who they are, and what lies underneath the facade, such as the true natures of the leaders, who they serve, the ufology, the reality of what lies under their own noses, with regards to our visitors, and the changes they must be willing to promote and make to create a truly free world.

This awakening must continue to spread.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

All very good points mystiq, but with most out there it is such a diverse change from the look at my feet plod in the muck routine they are so enmeshed in that it must come in little steps and stages, like a baby first learning to crawl, then eventually stand, and gradually go from those first tottering steps to running full speed or nimbly prancing like a ballet master;

Wisen Heimer,

perhaps you have started the long trek, but there is still a long way to go, but getting there is interesting, to say the least.

namaste and light to all

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I know absolutely nothing, but one single thing. Everything else could be an elaborate illusion for all I know. Whats there really to fight about? What does anyone really know? What does it even matter?

The more I think, the more Im confused. The more I question, the more I doubt. The deeper the thoughts, the bigger the void. Nothing really makes any sense at all, but the Heart I know is true.

I think its pretty simple. This new age is only the awakening of compassion and the opening of the Heart. Atleast thats how I see it.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

You have part of the answer my friend, and all the answers are within you; sometimes they aren't immediately forthcoming, but they are there;
the key is to start with yourself and love of self, and to do all things from love; the majority of our world is devoted to self-service; I choose service to others, for all my actions come back to me, and Iwould rather receive part of the light I spread back than any darkness.

you will do well, just don't give up on yourself.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I had an odd experience last night.

I'm not sure what level of consciousness I was in - falling asleep - asleep - deep sleep - waking up?

It felt like one of those dreams that feels more real then a dream.

There was a door. A wide door - like it was double doors - but it was a single door. There were other people there (I'm not sure if I knew them or not).

There were flashing lights around the door - sometimes they seemed like large individual lights - sometimes like small twinkly lights.

I'd like to be profound and say it felt like an abduction or something like that.

But NO - it felt like a bar. OK - so who was out exercising their elbow last night?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Haven't the faintest idea on that one,Annee, for it wasn't me; did you go thru the door or was it shut and you were outside of it?

perhaps an astral meeting place? hmmm...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by Annee

Haven't the faintest idea on that one,Annee, for it wasn't me; did you go thru the door or was it shut and you were outside of it?

perhaps an astral meeting place? hmmm...

People did keep coming in and out. I can't remember if "they" were trying to get me to go in - or stop me from going in. But - I don't think I went in.

Haven't had that type of dream for a while. Sometimes connections show up later.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

did it feel real time or more of a premonition or future event, perhaps an echo from a past event?

maybe more will come thru on it for you.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by Annee

did it feel real time or more of a premonition or future event, perhaps an echo from a past event?

maybe more will come thru on it for you.

It was more real surrealistic. NOT saying this is what it was - example only: but like a bomb went off in a nightclub. Because it was weird - some people were excited and happy - - and some terrified and running.

Suppose it could be a premonition or just picking up someone's energy.

I have had an echo experience before. "I had a ghost party in my house". The home I raised my kids in had previously been owned by a publicist from MGM. He and his wife were both alcoholics and had a lot of parties in the house.

One day I was looking in the mirror above the fireplace. I felt someone standing next to me and thought I saw a face in the mirror. Slowly the house felt like more people were there. I sensed people in the kitchen & living room preparing for a party. Later that evening I sensed more and more people - it felt very crowded like I was bumping into people. I had mental glimpses of people dressed in 50's cocktail style. They were also out hanging around the pool.

The funniest thing was when I went to bed there were coats laid across the bed. And a person passed out in the bed. I just envisioned pushing them aside so I had room - then I went to sleep.

The next day there were people cleaning up. Eventually they left - and it never happened again.

I am an empath - I know I experienced this. I don't know if I had actual visual or mind impressions.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

the party sounds almost like an echo from the past or perhaps something contemporary from maybe an alternate reality overlaping in to this one for a space; really no way to say definitely, but still a very interesting account.

thanks for sharing that with us, annee.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It was interesting. Kind of like the time I rolled over open my eyes and was staring at myself laying in bed next to me.

I am a simple empath. I am affected by energies. I don't meditate or do anything to enhance it. Sometimes I think I should - sometimes I don't.

Occasionally things just happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I have some more info on this event that I will share privately with you, but needless to say another friend has contactd me and had the idea to attempt to meet both of us on an astral level, so that may be what occured.

as they say, cuiouser and curiouser.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OK - possible. At least one person (entity) was hovering around me - holding my hand - protecting me.

The nightclub example I gave - - reminds me of how ancients described UFO's - ET's - and gods - - in common terms relating to earthly experiences - as they knew them.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The next question then is was the entity you felt around you during all this of male or female energy?
Did you feel in conscious contact with them, or just aware of them being near at all times?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Quite a question.

There were a lot of people - like a nightclub. People - male & female coming and going - some in groups - some in pairs - some single. It felt like a real experience - in a dream state.

Except for the door and lights around the door - it was black - pitch black.

I could only see the people when they were near the door - coming or going.

I know there was at least one person protecting me - arms around me - holding my hand. It had a stronger protective energy. But like I said - someone (or a feeling) was also trying to get me to go through the door. That energy seemed smaller (lesser? further away?) - not necessarily weaker - but different.

There would be a difference between a protective energy and one trying to get you to take an adventure (experience).

I can say a male energy was protecting me and a female energy was acting as a guide. BUT - again that would be relating to comparisons of what I know in this physical world. Male is the protector - females are more spiritual - often acting as guides or bringing those lost into the fold.

So the real answer is: I don't know.

BTW: this dream was on Fri the 13th - there is the 3 connections. If 2 others were with me - that is also 3.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Perhaps it was a journey on the astral plane, Annee, for that is what it sounds like; but as to where or why just leads to more questions;
perhaps some one more familiar with these types of events can shed more light on it for us, for I am no expert on astral travel or happenings.

interesting, tho, and much food for thought.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Great thread Seeker (my friend)!
Not a lot of posting here the last couple of days.

Hi Annee, the person that requested to met you in the Astral. I did ask permission from my Avatar/Higher Self to yours and Seekers. Then I have no recall except I woke up feeling a good feeling Saturday morning.
When I came here to this thread I was like, oh my!

I do energy and proptective shielding techs before sleeping and I have only the best intentions for good.

I wanted to share something that recently occurred regarding consciousness. There was an old 80 year old avacado tree in the courtyard of my building, it was at least 4 stories tall and the branches covered a large area. It gave shade and homes to birds and was lovely,lush and green. Giving oxygen just giving.

I came home one day with a message from the Management that they were cutting down all trees in the courtyard as it was causing structural problems to the building. I was heart broken, I had taken that tree for granted, I had assumed that it would always be there. I cried and cried and nothing I could do.

Anyway I guess the point is not to take things for granted.

As far as consciousness expansion goes...it does expand when worked at.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by cindymars]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join