It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ImpeachObama.com" Was Registered Before Obama Was Even A Senator (2004)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Huh?

Clinton can be traced all the way back to the McGovern campaign of '72. At that time he was already hobnobbing with Ann Richards and Stephen Spielberg. He has been deeply steeped in politics for quite a long time, at least 20 years prior to becoming President.

---

Carter was already in politics in the early 60's, so he had quite an advance amount of notice prior to becoming President as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

OK...I was hoping for this. You just proved my point. Obama ONLY came out of nowhere if you weren't paying attention to the venues where he was already a known element.

Nice Avatar BTW
very disturbing

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Have you not seen even on this site alone how people that are of one political belief or another, especially the two large parties can simply be told what their party wants and the party members simply go along with it?

You wouldn't need to "rig" a primary by playing with computers, hacking voting machines, or any of those sorts. You simply need to nudge those people in the "right direction" and sit back to watch them file into place.

Its not a very hard manipulation to see, both parties do so to one extent or another.

[edit on 11/18/08 by niteboy82]

That's a bit cynical. I have stronger faith in our electoral process than that. Additionally, what you say can only be placed in the OPINION category, as you have no tangible proof to back up a claim that our presidents are "(s)elected" for us. Sorry, but I have to strongly, but respectfully disagree with your opinion on this one.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ATS Thread

Yup yup, I'm sure we'll find many more

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeIKnow

This does show how racist some americans are, and to what
extreems they are capable of. This is right up there with the
bogey man is gonna git ya.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
lol so this means they knew Obama was going to win

and wanted to make money off the website?

while amusing I need more details

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
This does show how racist some americans are, and to what
extreems they are capable of. This is right up there with the
bogey man is gonna git ya.

Could you please clarify your meaning here? It sounds as if you are calling me racist (though I am allowing for the possibility that I am misinterpreting your statement).

ORiginally posted by Aggie Man
That's a bit cynical. I have stronger faith in our electoral process than that. Additionally, what you say can only be placed in the OPINION category, as you have no tangible proof to back up a claim that our presidents are "(s)elected" for us. Sorry, but I have to strongly, but respectfully disagree with your opinion on this one.

So there is no coincedence that the Bush and Clinton families held office for 20 years straight? And that Hilary was just appointed Secreatary of State, giving the Clinton family another 4 years at the top of the food chain?

I have to go with niteboy82 on this one, people are very easy to direct, especially when they are on board for the mere ideology of the political party. What it comes down to is the fact that after a handful of 'hopefuls' are sent through the primaries, the candidates invariably become two...and they are usually the two that were the strongest contenders anyway.

You may say this is an opinion...but I think you may be remiss in giving our political leaders (who are upper class to begin with) credit for honest dealings with the American Public. This country and its' influence on the world in every way possible is too much responsibility to leave to 'whomever came up with the best slogan'

And for the record, I am of the opinion that Obama's charisma was either taught to him at an early age or that his natural possession of it spearheaded his selection and cultivation.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Obama went into his state legislature in 1997. What's your point?

You're not new to ATS, I'm surprised that you haven't seen any of the articles about how the media was ushering in Obama like I might walk my great grandmother to the front pew of her church?

BTW, sorry that my avatar had offended you. I changed it so that hopefully this one will be easier to stomach.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Look, all that has happened here is one or two of those time travelers that keep "gracing us" with their presence went back and registered sites for the candidates. They had to hit various time loops to throw their superiors in the future off the trail. They knew it would net them money in the future (or present, or whatever) and would be used to validate their claims.

Why so confusing?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
You're not new to ATS, I'm surprised that you haven't seen any of the articles about how the media was ushering in Obama like I might walk my great grandmother to the front pew of her church?

And the fact that he essentially became an overnight catchphrase.

If this website isn't a slip of sorts, nothing will change the fact that this society is governed by those who know the formula and how to talk to the public and convince them of whatever political/military/social trend they want.

And who was it who declared that there would be an African American President within 40 years?

"There's no question that in the next thirty or forty years, a Negro can also achieve the same position that my brother has as President of the United States, certainly within that period of time."
www.nowpublic.com...

Sorry for the Off Topic...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You are aware that both State and US Senators can be impeached as well. Why would you think this has to do with his Presidency? Quite a leap in logic.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
(Asked whois.enom.com:43 about impeachobama.com)

=-=-=-=
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about impeachobama.com
www.aboutus.org..."AboutUs: impeachobama.com
Domain name: impeachobama.com
Administrative Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service Inc.
Whois Agent [email protected]

Fax: 1.4256960234
PMB 368 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O impeachobama.com
Bellevue WA 98007
US
Technical Contact:
Whois Agent [email protected]

Fax: 1.4256960234
C/O impeachobama.com
Bellevue WA 98007
US
Registrant Contact:
Whois Agent ()
Fax:
C/O impeachobama.com
Bellevue WA 98007
US
Name Servers:
NS1.FABULOUS.COM
NS2.FABULOUS.COM
Creation date: 15 Jul 2004 07: 10: 37
Expiration date: 15 Jul 2009 07: 10: 37
Get Noticed on the Internet! Increase visibility for this domain name by listing it at www.whoisbusinesslistings.com
=-=-=-=
Version 6.3 4/3/2002

This is the who is. Its a private listing.

That being said, look at the IP

OrgName: Savvis
OrgID: SAVVI-3
Address: 3300 Regency Parkway
City: Cary
StateProv: NC
PostalCode: 27511

This ties in to a shared hosted site

www.savvis.net...

The jist of this is that someone with cash wanted this site. thats why is anonymous. If they were selling it, there names would be all over it. My take is, that some democrat new he would be speaking at the convention. Read the speech, and snagged it, to hold it, as they thought he might be a contender.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Obama didn't "come out of nowhere;" he was well known in Chicago politics and served in the Illinois legislature before becoming a U.S. senator. He was chosen as the keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic convention because he was even then a rising star in the Democratic party.

It wouldn't take an act of precognition to guess Obama was a man to watch in the future.

Someone with their eye on politics made a shrewd guess. Maybe he or she was even then in opposition to Obama, but chances are it was just a gamble that is paying off now.

No big mystery.

It's amazing that, after the long, long campaign, two books and almost unlimited exposure, people can still say they don't know anything about Obama. I certainly know more about him than about McCain. A person would have to have lived in a cave to be ignorant of Obama or his platform.

The only reasons people jump on "conspiracies" like this are because they're politically blind, deaf and dumb or else they really hate Obama

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by niteboy82

OK...I was hoping for this. You just proved my point. Obama ONLY came out of nowhere if you weren't paying attention to the venues where he was already a known element.

Nice Avatar BTW
very disturbing

It's seems you have a difficult time staying on the topic and appears to be baiting people on this thread.

The thread was in regards to impeachObama.com which was registered before his speech in 2004 and how this might apply to manipulation to the powers that control us.

It has nothing to do with who like or doesn't like Obama.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

Your logic is a bit off.

The Democratic National Convention was July 26-29 2004.

The domain ImpeachObama was registered July 15, 2004.

Or did those Name Squatters or Republican's use their crystal ball eleven days before the speech, knowing what a bang up job he would do?

Sorry. I don't buy that.

I am not sure what to make of those eleven days. Do we know who the owner is? Are they the original owners? Something is stinking...

DocMoreau

[edit on 18/11/2008 by DocMoreau]

I really appreciate people taking logic into account when stating the facts instead of emotions.

This will be an interesting one to follow as the years progress.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Can you share with the ATS members why you are so up on Obama and so sure he is the real deal?

I have seen you in defense of everything Obama, so how long have you followed his career as a politician?

What do you think about the people he has selected for his administration, do they represent the change he campaigned about?

I know there are a few here who would like to know where you are comin from

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama was our first candidate to really be "internet" savvy. Maybe the Obama Campaign, in all their other "foresight" of opposition registered the domain name.

Maybe Obama knew before anyone his own aspirations to become President someday, even back then.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Best thing to do now, is to be faster than them.

we should buy a domain name to get quick bucks. Like :

IMPEACHPALIN2012 : ))))

Ciao

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I do admit I am assuming it was pre-emptive by the leaders of the GOP once he was announced as the speaker (it's a common tactic. Kennedy was the keynote speaker at the democratic convention before his first presidential run.)

I of course, do support Obama, and I really hope this isn't another one of those desperation threads. I believe by your approach it isn't, but I just want to assure you that if it is civility won't last long.

on a side note, There is something EVERYONE on this board needs to take back to heart...

EVERYONE ON HERE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION. Though you may disagree with a certain persons opinion, you have no right to belittle them for said opinion (not that the OP is doing so, but it is a disturbing trend in other threads)

back to the point... If it's something that can be researched it might be an interesting story to see which side of the coin it is on (impeachment hearings can do good for a candidate, IF they hearings are over trivial enough matters... It guarantees public attention; and more often than not name recognition gets you the win...)

Anywho... Just thought I'd throw my two cents back in there...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by camain
"The jist of this is that someone with cash wanted this site"
Someone with cash?
"Make any Domain Name Private for only $8.99/yr!"-godaddy.com
(i own several domains, all of which are private)
WOOOOW BIG MONEY!

"thats why its anonymous"
Actually its anonymous so that theorists like those of us here at ATS and elsewhere on the net DO NOT have access to the purchasing party's address, phone number, and email.
All 3 of which would otherwise undoubtedly be assaulted with emails phone calls door knocks and mail from crazed Obama fans or other.

The point made about Senators being impeachable makes the early registration(relative to the position of POTUS) more legitimate.
I dont think this domain registration is any sort of smoking gun at all.
That DOES NOT change the obvious nature of the POTUS being sELECTED by the "they".
-----------------
The anonymous post earlier with the busted Way Back Machine link was by me, heres the fix:
web.archive.org...*/www.impeachobama.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join