It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luna structures taken out of Apollo photo's ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
this video shows that the Apollo photographs may have been altered to hide structures on the Moon and to also conceal what the Earth truly looks like from space.

orbital satellites around the Moon have taken pictures of the surface and many of these photos in my opinion show structures and anomalous unexplained things like the shard and the castle.

so did NASA edit the Apollo Moon Pictures to hide structures or things they didn't want us to see ?

watch theses video and tell me what you think ?

es.youtube.com...
es.youtube.com...

www.enterprisemission.com...

history.nasa.gov...

[edit on 17-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

This one is scotch tape.

This one is an over exposed picture of a piece of equipment. There are other photos of the same area that aren't over exposed but I'm still looking for them.

EDIT: Here we go, its a picture of the LRV floor.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

ok the pyramid photo might be that but how can you say the other is scotch tape ?

and what about the video ? are those pictures cropped or not ?
if they are, there is something being hidden from us ?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
wow....great post! But I don't understand. ..why don't they want us to see the stars and galaxies in space? Is it that there are so many of them there would have to be other life? Or Is space so filled with passing ufos that it would be impossible to cover them all up?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm on your side. I definitely think there are some things on the moon that our government is keeping to itself, but I just think these particular examples are bunk.

The videos I'm not sure of yet. I've seen this material before and there are various explanations. My over all opinion is that something is being hidden. NASA is way to secretive about their photos, records and documents.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It s a long read but it is worth it if you are interested in moon anomalies:

John Lear`s Moon Pictures:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

ok i agree that NASA is hiding something so we are on the same page then ,but i don't think the photo from Richard Hoagland is "Scotch Tape" and i believe Mr. Hoagland and Associates have cropped that particular part of the photo to enhance and clarify what they are seeing in the photo.

as far as the Pyramid photo, there seems to be some questions about the photo being from another Magazine and has been miscatergorized and put into this collection for whatever reason.

i will revert you to this thread where Luna Cognita has discussed this photo and has stated the photo has been supposedly put into the wrong magazine collection.

Note that the image is incorrectly cataloged on ALSJ as being from film magazine 135-Golf, but is in fact from film magazine 136-Hotel. Page 45 of the "Apollo 17 70mm Photographic Index", published in 1974 and available here in PDF - www.hq.nasa.gov...

They correctly list the proper magazine as being 136-Hotel, but note here they INCORRECTLY say this frame is a "blank" (no image data) frame.

so there seems to be some doubt about this photo being a shot of the rover and i have seen ArMaP's post in the thread showing the sequence of shots but in my opinion , the photo does not match the others and it is a inconclusive match up.

here is the photo that LunaCognita posted

so these photos have not been debunked and need further analysis

these pictures were not really the main point in my Op but i did post them for discussion and to show that there are many things still unexplained when it comes to NASA

[edit on 17-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

thanks MSP

i think the reason for not wanting us to see what's really going on is because of Military secrets and since we were in a space race at the time i can only guess that they wanted to keep as many secrets as possible.

the old saying ..."don't tell your enemy's your best secrets" comes to mind and that may mean we are the enemy also..i don't know

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

thanks Camilo

yes i have seen Mr. Lears thread and it was a great one for sure !

i haven't looked at in a while so i may go refresh my memory of it

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
here is more evidence of NASA images being altered on Mars Anomalyresearch.com

this photo appears to have the same identical rocks ?

and this one has a feature that is found to be repeated on other photo's.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

[edit on 25-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
this video shows that the Apollo photographs may have been altered to hide structures on the Moon and to also conceal what the Earth truly looks like from space.

...and what a surprise that is (/skeptical)

Very nice find - starflag

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

well thanks MoonMine but the credit really goes to LunaCognita and Jose Escamilla and Skipper from Mars Anomalyresearch and Richard Hoagland and Assoc.

they have some very strong evidence in my opinion that NASA is covering up something and i think we deserve some answers to the questions these researchers have raised.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I really like to see that "Moon Rising" movie.

There is no doubt that they are tempering with the photographs taken, there is just so much of it.

The stars for example, how come we can see billions of stars from the surface of earth, with all the light pollution and atmosphere that are between us and the stars, and yet the space is totally black on Nasa's "high definition" photos??

We know you can see the stars when you are in space since NASA have published photos and videos where you CAN see them.

But I believe they black it out for other reasons as well.

Perhaps there are something they don't want us to see on the moon.

Perhaps the there really are something out there is space.
From the trailer of the Moon Rising you can see a weird shape in the astronauts visor. And it sure looks like one of these white "worms" that have been caught on tape before with red and blue spheres surrounding it.

Great post Easynow.

Starred and flagged.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It looks like someone at NASA really likes the Photoshop clone tool.

I understand that many of the rocks can look like familiar things but the air brushing certainly shows that they are trying to hide something.

The only question is what?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BartS

they are trying to hide something.

The only question is what?

The fact that we don't really have Democracy in the west, that it's a sham, and that this is indicated by the fact our governments and their agencies take our taxes and then lie through their teeth to us about, well, all sorts of things and keep massive amounts of crucial information hidden from us?

We are 'free' to buy polluting unhealthy crap we don't need to feed their corporations, but not 'free' to know all about the planet we live on, it's moon, what is on it and in space.

Treasonous [extreme T&C violations] that they are.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Look at this pic from nasa : history.nasa.gov...

The same pic on your website displays a panorama error. A panorama is multiple images pu together. Generally, pictures need to be modified so that it fits other pictures. As you can see, the real picture from NASA I provide has not been altered.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Star and FKNFLAGBABY

like the cropping good job , but nothing like the humour of those rascalz posted in The Gray Area a couple days ago. good find! (y)2

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
That first vid was very interesting! What intrigued me was this frame from image number AS-14-78-10376 which though badly overexposed, still carries residual evidence that it has been tampered with. This is the corrected image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bdd7b21f942.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you see those black triangular ‘spires’ that have been (purposely?) hidden? Now compare this with the spires I found in some of the images taken by the Lunar Orbiter, from of Dr Robinson’s collection of Moon images:

So what do we have here?

Uncensored NASA Moon images taken by the Lunar Orbiter which have the same spires that have apparently been hidden by the NASA’s imaging section in the later Apollo 14 images which probably have been over exposed to hide the structures!!

Now this sucks, what?

Cheers!

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

They look like ordinary shadows to me. Nice example below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c50c8f205ab.jpg[/atsimg]

In these four video frame grabs, you can see the pointy shadows cast by the lunar Alps shrink as the sun rises higher over the lunar landscape.

You can watch a time-lapse video of it Here

Below is an Earthly example.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4a3561aeb97.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join