It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luna structures taken out of Apollo photo's ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No I didn't. Did you?

No-one really knows what Armstrong truly meant in his speech except Armstrong himself. But we can all form opinions on it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Yeah, i've seen that one before. creepy.

However, I tend to imagine that the shapes differ cause it is within our atmosphere. Perhaps it the reflection is the "relaxed" shape of it when it is in a space of vacuum. I dunno. I can see some resemblance though.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
No I didn't. Did you?

No-one really knows what Armstrong truly meant in his speech except Armstrong himself. But we can all form opinions on it.

Nope not yet... right now I am working on Buzz Aldrin and Edgar Mitchell... will get around to Neil soon though... I'm not one to form opinions on what someone might have meant, if there is a chance I can get it 'from the horses mouth'

To All

On the star issue... please answer this post (don't want to repost it here)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by easynow

Oh come on, that video you posted with Neil Armstrong means nothing and is taken from a documentary put together by the nutcase that is Bart Sibrel.

Actually that speech is very telling if you read it word for word and watch his body language.

It's pretty strange that Armstrong has only spoken in public twice since the landing.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by add alone]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
reply to post by easynow

And easynow, yeah...but here is the reflection I ment.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1e2a91e126f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c1209cf9ba2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb6f91336ae5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba0ba6585200.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7621a1eb648.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33a1b46d336d.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is the clip I took the screenies from.

SOURCE

sorry about that Akezzon , i thought it was the other anomaly in the visor. now i understand what you are saying about the Mexico ufo.

i want to know what that thing is !

wich painting is that from ?... ne1 know ?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

I’m not surprised at your ignorance of the light/shadow effects as seen in aerial photographs. I don’t blame you as you obviously lack experience in recognition of landmarks seen in images taken from high altitude. Fortunately, I have 30 long years of experience in air photo recognition for identification of targets for close air support. What’s your experience?

You are plainly obfuscating and skirting the issue pertaining to the two photographs I have posted that apparently show structures. Note that I have said ‘apparent’ as neither I nor anyone else knows the effects of the Moon’s atmospheric conditions that produce shadows there.

Having said that, let me tell you this in lay man's language. You may be aware that anything that produces a shadow must have the opposite side reflecting light. In other words, one side of an object is bright whilst the other side is dark, merging with its shadow. Now, the images you have posted (that I’ve seen a hundred times before), clearly have a very bright side that faces the sun, the opposite side being dark that merges with the shadow.

Now have a look at the two images I posted that I’ll reproduce for your benefit. But before that, the first is your image. Check out the bright surface that reflects sunlight. The opposite side is dark and merges with its shadow. But there is NO bright reflecting surface in the two photographs I have posted below. Compare the two.

Your image....

My images....

Notice the difference? It's as clear as day. In fact, in the last photograph, the sun is toward the left, shadows are toward the right as it should be. And the 'spire' has a shadow toward the right like the other structures!

So now do you notice the difference? Don’t just shoot from the hip, though it was a nice try!

Cheers!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
btw, did the Indian chandrayaan 1 ever publish the pictures it took of the Lunar surface?
I cannot recall a single one being made public

Hmmm...Then you've been on vacation!!

Check out this thread and you shall be delighted!
There are also 'real time' videos of the Moon taken by Chandrayaan, orbiting 100km above the surface. I must warn you that this thread has over 900 replies spread over 40 pages!! So get the Budweiser, KFC and French fries and you're ready to go!!

India's Chandrayaan Blasts Off To The Moon!

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

This will be my last post in this thread because I can feel my IQ dropping sharply the longer I stay in here. Have fun in moon base fantasy land.

Your last post? Thank the Almighty for small mercies! It was never too late to have realized that you were in the august company of morons and uneducated village idiots on ATS.

We ATSers would sure be missing out on the stratospheric level of your IQ, acuity, brilliance, vast comprehension of all subjects known to man, luminosity, acute perception, sagacity, skill and great understanding of all matters from science to the behavioral characteristics of clowns.

But we need people like you for the spins you churn out! You can always change your mind. We hereby promise not to behave like morons anymore because all you've said is true. Who can counter you, O Wise One? What you say is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Jeeeez!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Agent V dont leave because of what these guys say they look at pictures that are LOW CONTRAST LOW RESOLUTION AND BLOWN UP like in CSI but WITHOUT THE DETAIL, then the shear utter desperation for something to be there takes over ,so until we get some real GOOD QUALITY pictures to look at they wont change there views.
I mean the reason why no stars show up because of exposure has been explained 100's of time but you still get the WHY NO STARS if they cant grasp that, can you believe anything they say!!!
The other thing the pictures they use like from the LIVINGMOON yeh right!
are so old badly scanned then posted on the net if you look at them the right way you could probably see your HOUSE!

Mikes favourite spires are more likely shaddows and scanning faults but he wont listen cant wait for some really good hi res pictures from that area appear but you know they always have their get out clause NOTHING IS SHOWN BECAUSE NASA ETC ETC..
Even if you took these guys to the Moon and showed them they would still claim somehow you faked it!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Even if you took these guys to the Moon and showed them they would still claim somehow you faked it!

Naah! There's no such thing as the Moon or even Mars. These are just holographic projections by the Illuminati. Didn't you know? So where's the question of going to the Moon and showing us anything there?

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Naah! There's no such thing as the Moon or even Mars. These are just holographic projections by the Illuminati. Didn't you know? So where's the question of going to the Moon and showing us anything there?

Cheers!

Hey Mike in the UK we say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but
Mike you are only half sarcastic
think anout it!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008so until we get some real GOOD QUALITY pictures to look at they wont change there views.

Well we waited...

China was supposed to show us... they failed
Japan was supposed to show us... they failed
India was supposed to show us... they failed

But we will keep looking Maybe LRO is the ticket your looking for...

I mean the reason why no stars show up because of exposure has been explained 100's of time but you still get the WHY NO STARS if they cant grasp that, can you believe anything they say!!!

So you continue to ignore this post I have made several times?

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
Am I to believe that there are no stars visible when there is no sunlight?

You don't have to believe, but if you at least tried to find a valid explanation for it, you might actually get answers to your questions.

You don't have to be 'snippy'

If what you say is true... then why is it that NASA on Astronomy Picture of the Day... show THIS

What is this? This is what the sky would look like from EARTH if there was no atmosphere.

Here it is in NASA's own words...

Astronomy Picture of the Day
2007 June 21
" Stars and the Solstice Sun "

Explanation: If you could turn off the atmosphere's ability to scatter overwhelming sunlight, today's daytime sky might look something like this ... with the Sun surrounded by the stars of the constellations Taurus and Gemini. Of course, today is the Solstice. Traveling along the ecliptic plane, the Sun is at its northernmost position in planet Earth's sky, marking the astronomical beginning of summer in the north. Accurate for the exact time of today's Solstice, this composite image also shows the Sun at the proper scale (about the angular size of the Full Moon). Open star cluster M35 is to the Sun's left, and the other two bright stars in view are Mu and Eta Geminorum. Digitally superimposed on a nighttime image of the stars, the Sun itself is a composite of a picture taken through a solar filter and a series of images of the solar corona recorded during the solar eclipse of February 26, 1998 by Andreas Gada.

apod.nasa.gov...

So on the one hand NASA tells us the airless sky on Earth would be FULL of STARS, yet on the other hand they try to tell us that you would not even see one, not even the brightest, not even Venus, which we can see in the daylight on Earth at sunset?

And you buy this without question?

The other thing the pictures they use like from the LIVINGMOON yeh right!
are so old badly scanned then posted on the net if you look at them the right way you could probably see your HOUSE!

Really? Have you seen THIS picture? [Dial up warning HUGE file]

Full Moon taken with 10 Inch Scope

I have two emails from NASA addresses stating its the best picture of the moon they have seen. And its not in the usual NASA grey

Have you seen the Clementine color images we posted in full resolution?

Reiner Gamma

And that is 10% of the original we have... taken by Clementine in 1994, released to the public in conjunction with the LPI Roundtable Symposium Oct 2006 by the USGS on Map-a-Planet

Its all well and good to guffaw and make wise cracks, but all you are really doing is showing people how ignorant you really are to what is going on.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008Even if you took these guys to the Moon and showed them they would still claim somehow you faked it!

I'm willing to bet we get there before you...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

hey Mikesingh,

thanks for the photos , they are awesome !

those spikes or spires look very suspicious to me. they almost appear to be upright ?

and what the heck is that shape i see, i have outlined it best i can, but you can easily see there is something that looks like a structure !

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

uhmm, is it just me or does it look like an Aztec pyramid right behind the bottom arrow??

Sure could be the shadows playing with my eyes. But it sure looks like some kind of a structure that is surrounded by the "green line".

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

so until we get some real GOOD QUALITY pictures to look at they wont change there views.
Well we waited...

China was supposed to show us... they failed
Japan was supposed to show us... they failed
India was supposed to show us... they failed

That's because they are all in it together. Perhaps they all have found something so mind blowing that they have been asked to shut the heck up!! And obfuscating/air brushing thousands of images takes years! No prizes for guessing why JAXA clearly said that images will only be shown after a two year gap. Hmmmm...

But we will keep looking Maybe LRO is the ticket your looking for...

Don't bet on that! You mean images from the LRO would not be censored by the military controlled NASA?

And that is 10% of the original we have... taken by Clementine in 1994, released to the public in conjunction with the LPI Roundtable Symposium Oct 2006 by the USGS on Map-a-Planet.

Yep! That's surprising! Can the debunkers here provide a logical explanation as to why 90% of Clementine images have NOT been released in the public domain? Have they got something to hide? You bet they have!

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Agent V dont leave

*sarcasm on*

Uh oh! Looking for reinforcements, what?
I know it's difficult fighting a losing battle alone! But all you've got to do is a threat analysis, based on which you should formulate a workable battle plan, deploy your logic weapons having a balanced disposition and launch a frontal attack.

But hey! Logic weapons are probably in short supply and so I suggest you do look for reinforcements after all!

*sarcasm off*

And you said sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Yep! I'm a half wit! You didn't know?

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
these pictures give birth to many doubts......

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by mikesingh

those spikes or spires look very suspicious to me. they almost appear to be upright ?

They are! The photo has been taken 240 km above the surface. It is an oblique photograph taken with an angle of 81 degrees.

and what the heck is that shape i see, i have outlined it best i can, but you can easily see there is something that looks like a structure !

Yeah! Those sure do look like structures. I don't have the time now but I'll haul it over a few filters to enhance the image. You'll be surprised what you'll find there!

Cheers!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Re the APOD Stars and Solstice Sun

The human eye can see a greater contrast range than a digital/film camera so if no atmosphere to scatter the light that may well be the view you would see but if a camera digital/film was set to the correct exposure for the SUN/Moon or Astronaut on the Moon or in space the stars would not show.
If you look into the night sky even with a bright moon you can still see the stars but if you check the link to the PHOTO taken of the stars exposure was 15secs to picture the big dipper being in the northern hemisphere I can look out even with a FULL MOON and with my eyes can see the big dipper without a 15sec
exposure.

So NASA is still telling the truth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join