It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Hitler youth's warning to America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

No, I don't. He was raised by "evil white folk", and if you knew anything about Obama, you'd know he loved his grandparents.

But even, if by some small chance, he was this genius who was able to hide his true feelings to everyone around him, it would not matter. He has boxed himself into a corner with what he'll be doing with this presidency, and there is only so much he'll be able to accomplish in 4 years.

If he wants to get reelected, he better get busy doing the things he promised.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Yes he was, and yet he still went to listen to a racist man speak every Sunday for 20 years and had that racist man as his closest friend and confidant, from what I've read, until it started hurting him politically. Now I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I don't spend much time in the company of those who I disagree completely with on things such as race. I don't make it a point to go listen to "Damn America!" and tirades about the evil white people once a week. Perhaps his grandparents and his mother were exceptions for him because they are family. I don't know. But I do know that no one in their right mind would go listen to the same racist crap every week without believing it. It's no better than going to a Klan meeting every week.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

So, you're afraid he's going to do what? Enslave us?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well that was a sudden shift in topic. No I don't think he's going to enslave us. But with his little "Civilian Security Force" he could be testing the waters for something similar. Note I said could be.

And as a side note, do you ever sleep? Or are you literally on here 24/7?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

What do you mean? I am an ObamaBot, we don't sleep, we just constantly promote Obama and spout propaganda all day. It's all about following blindly.

I just woke up.
What about you!?!

And I have to leave soon to go to my in-law's house.

And no, it's not a change in subject, it's just an attempt for me to quit talking about character defamation topics. I can't keep up with you guys on the mudslinging front, try as I might. You have thousands of sources of blogs and others digging up information to be taken out of context, and all I have is me (since no real main stream source would ever cover that stuff).

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

He was engulfed in a conspiracy that Jews controlled everything, etc. If Hitler were alive today, he'd post on a site like this.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

Ha! I almost made exactly the same point a couple of days ago in another thread - Frankidealist's thread about the (perceived?) increase in racists/racism on this site.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I knew it!!! It is a conspiracy!!!

I woke up a few hours ago, I just have noticed recently that you are always on here before and after I am and I've been on here a lot lately. Made me wonder if you'd somehow figured out how to not sleep at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit to add, no main stream source really picked up on anything that was potentially damaging to Obama though did they. Even the Rev. Wright fiasco only had a few hours of tv time and it was right back to the praise Obama marathon. Unbiased news my left foot.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Jenna]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Well, I do suffer from bouts of insomnia. I slept good last night, but during the week I usually get somewhere from 3-5 hours a night.

It sucks.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Great minds do think alike!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Level X

Saying it is God's will, doesn't make it God's will. Don't blame religion for these atrocities (and they were atrocities), blame the people who falsely hid behind their religion.

Agreed, but... history proves that those who follow religion blindly, with the only "checks and balances" to be viewed on a printed page... to study and falsely interpret, are most often extremely judgemental.

To the point that this overides any compassion for anything outside their narrow minded vision. So with this said... yes Christians and their philosophy have... are... and will... use this platform to ridicule, harrass and ultimately kill.

The message sounds good on 2000 year old paper, but in any cult that centralizes itself around one race, there are cross toting dead squads to root out any and all non-believers ---- Ask the Pope!

You must connect the two at some point --- Right?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

So, should we just do away with the Bill of Rights entirely then, and set up a new form of government based solely on the Bible? Should we do away with due process, and just start publicly stoning people for even the smallest of infractions? Should we do away with the Geneva Conventions, and just go back to killing the men and children of those who oppose our religious beliefs then rape their unsullied women?

Who were the bystanders during all the crusades, inquisitians, witch hunts,
and practically every war that's been waged since the rise of Christianity? I can assure it wasn't the "turn the other cheek so I can have a good shot at your jugular" Christians...

Awesome post, my anonymous friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by Jenna

He still went to listen to a racist man speak every Sunday for 20 years and had that racist man as his closest friend and confidant,

If a man tells the truth about the KKK and all the atrocities done to black folks, why do whites always want to duck under the shade of denile?? The time of slaves getting beat down and keeping their mouths shut is over my friend... The sooner the control freaks realize this... the sooner it will go away!

Now I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I don't spend much time in the company of those who I disagree completely with on things such as race.

Obama had to distance himself because, again... the control freaks, the old guard, and the last remnants of "history hiders" will never fess up the damn truth! How many times have you launched into a justifiable rant to get a message across ?? In a country where it's history will go as far to teach.... "Egypt is not a the part of Africa... and Sarah... Cleopatra kinda looked like you... to get a mental picture, just think of Snow White."

I don't make it a point to go listen to "Damn America!" and tirades about the evil white people once a week. Perhaps his grandparents and his mother were exceptions for him because they are family. I don't know. But I do know that no one in their right mind would go listen to the same racist crap every week without believing it. It's no better than going to a Klan meeting every week.

Thats your point of view... But somebody has to address the pain and suffering of black Americans at the hands of racist agendas.... Jews post inhumain acts perpetuated against them on every billboard and WWII documentary in town. Try telling their Rabbi's to stop talking about the Holoucaust at every occasion ----- It would be a national outrage!

Don't be so scared man! It will be OK... The truth is coming out

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

Originally posted by Level X
If a man tells the truth about the KKK and all the atrocities done to black folks, why do whites always want to duck under the shade of denile?? The time of slaves getting beat down and keeping their mouths shut is over my friend... The sooner the control freaks realize this... the sooner it will go away!

It's not about ducking under any shades of denial, nor are there any slaves today getting a beat down and keeping their mouths shut. It's about the simple fact that it's not just some white people who are racist. It's about the simple fact that if Obama had been going to Klan rallies for the last 20 years he would not have been elected. It's about the fact that since all of the hate speech came from Rev. Wright who is undeniably a black man it's ok. I call shenanigans.

Obama had to distance himself because, again... the control freaks, the old guard, and the last remnants of "history hiders" will never fess up the damn truth! How many times have you launched into a justifiable rant to get a message across ?? In a country where it's history will go as far to teach.... "Egypt is not a the part of Africa... and Sarah... Cleopatra kinda looked like you... to get a mental picture, just think of Snow White."

For heavens sakes what do we evil white folk have to do to get it through everyone's heads that it has been admitted that slavery was wrong, that the majority of us do not agree with slavery of anyone, and that none of us who are alive today had any control whatsoever on how things were done back then? What truth are we not fessing up to? Please enlighten me.

And personally I have never launched into a rant that condemned an entire race. But that's just me. Maybe I'm special.

Thats your point of view... But somebody has to address the pain and suffering of black Americans at the hands of racist agendas.... Jews post inhumain acts perpetuated against them on every billboard and WWII documentary in town. Try telling their Rabbi's to stop talking about the Holoucaust at every occasion ----- It would be a national outrage!

Yeah it is my point of view. Racist hate speech is not ok regardless of who it is coming from whether they are white, black, or tye-dyed with multi-color spots. And from what I have heard of Rev. Wright's sermons he wasn't talking about the slavery that happened in the past. Was it horrible it happened? Absolutely. Is it a shameful part of our countries history? Absolutely. Does that make racism against white people ok? Absolutely not.

Don't be so scared man! It will be OK... The truth is coming out

What the heck do you think I'm scared about?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

This whole Obama/Hitler thing is abject utter nonsense. People bang on about a "national security force" and forget that for years and years after WW2 people had to do national service - as late as '73 in the States I believe - did that lead to "facism"?

Although it didn't lead to fascism, it did lead to a country that was fiercely divided and angered. It led to Kent State, where Government soldiers massacred students, and where protests frequently turned violent in the streets of the United States. For those of us that lived through that, it was "the worst of times". Unfortunately, many of the posters on ATS weren't even alive during those times. You had to live through it, to understand the concern tht exists today regarding some of Obama's plans for America.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by Level X

It's about the simple fact that if Obama had been going to Klan rallies for the last 20 years he would not have been elected. It's about the fact that since all of the hate speech came from Rev. Wright who is undeniably a black man it's ok. I call shenanigans.

Hidden deep within your statement hides the simple irrationality as to why some whites can never-ever-ever fathom in their neurons... why blacks are so vocal about all this stuff.

Lets look at it for what it simply is... or will your pre-programed thinking let your mind slip back too... " American Indians were the aggressors for defending themselves against Custer land again"?? The whole thing is deeper than just a BS preacher! -------- Don't you get it??

Question: How many black men were going around raping white women in the 1800's??

Answer: 0

Question: How many white men were raping black women prior to 1900??

Answer: 10's of Thousands

The Klan took an aggressive OFFENSIVE posture towards blacks.... in contrast... Blacks have always taken a DEFENSIVE posture to conteract white aggression in this country.

So when you try to compare Obama listening to a man yelling from some church with centuries of sickening docterine of racist America..... your theory burns away like weeds in a California brush fire!

Let those controling impulses lingering in your DNA go my friend ... A black man has earned the right to listen to a rant every now and then --- don't get shy now... your forefathers started this drama!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

Let those controling impulses lingering in your DNA go my friend ... A black man has earned the right to listen to a rant every now and then --- don't get shy now... your forefathers started this drama!

I see, so because injustices were done in the past by people who might not be related to anyone on this thread, that gives them a free pass to " God d--- America".Furthermore, you fail to understand that the slave traffic was actually started by coastal African tribes that rounded up Africans from the interior and sold them to the Europeans into slavery. Both were complicit.

source:www.ama.africatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

Except my problem lies with the BS preacher, as you called him. I have just as big of a problem with the Klan. What is so hard to comprehend there? It has nothing to do with what you think you know about me. It has to do with my point, which apparently I didn't make as clear as I thought I did, that racism is wrong period. It doesn't matter who started it or when they started it. It's still wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't see how a black man listening to a black preacher talk about the injustices America has done to black people in the past equals "hate speech". Or the term god damn America equating to hatred for your average white person. Knowing our history, if America was a single person, god probably would damn us.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

Agreed, but... history proves that those who follow religion blindly, with the only "checks and balances" to be viewed on a printed page... to study and falsely interpret, are most often extremely judgemental.

To the point that this overides any compassion for anything outside their narrow minded vision. So with this said... yes Christians and their philosophy have... are... and will... use this platform to ridicule, harrass and ultimately kill.

You are making broad generalizations that cannot be proven. First of all, "history proves" what? Give me some examples of what you claim, and tell me HOW they apply to all Christians, not some. I could say the same thing about any group of people. For instance, in your first sentence above, replace "religion" with Democrat, or Republican, or Obama, and anyone could make the same claim. Furthermore, you use the term "falsely interpret". How do you know that they are "falsely interpreting their religion, when you don't even believe in it, or understand it at all? Furthermore, your last sentence is absolutely ridiculous- that Christians will ultimately kill!
Your generalizations show nothing more than complete bigotry towards Christianity. Most Christians I know are nothing of the sort that you claim, and I don't know ONE Christian in my family, neighborhood, or circle of friends that ridicule, harass or kill. It seems to me that it is you that is ridiculing and harassing. Stop blaming religion for human failings, wars and murder. It is childish to do so.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
so if losing your absolute christian values leads to facism how come no other EU country has turned into a fascist state?

Sweden 85 % athiest and last i heard not a facist state. But dont let the facts get in the way of some good fear-mongering

Anyway the bible does not dictate our morality. Society does. Was it religion that abolished slavery? or gave women the vote? or equal rights for gay people? No it was social change.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by yeti101]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join