It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zombie apocalypse could be possible

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Not to long a guy I know whos an Intelligence for the government was reading the Zombie Survival Guide and when his wife laughed at him, he said that "he's seen ppl get shot over 15 times point blank and were fine, and he said you have know idea what there working on and messing with!" (cloning soldiers)

www.randomhouse.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I was watching TV about this plant that grows in Peru and people make this weird zombie powder from it . While you are under the influence of this stuff you will literally do anything someone else tells you to do . They blow it in your face and then make you drain your bank account ,happens all the time they say

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
omgsh, sounds weired, was it on the history channel? I dont remember exactly but once I saw something on there before where the government was in search of someone in another country who said they had made a zombie virus of some sort!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Zombies will come as a result of work with demons. It is a demon made virus that incorporates black magick which makes reanimation in that sense possible. This is not the first time this virus has been used. This is the reason zombie folklore has occured so many times in popular literature and cinema, especially in the last thirty or so years. We will see zombies on earth, you can quote me on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Zombies are one thing that I am totally prepared for. After all, zombie movies are and always will be my favorite.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
mine to jester!
left 4 dead tuesday!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by quetzalcoatl13

King Solomon is supposed to have enlisted demon to build his temple. Perhaps he zombified men?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by depth om]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by quetzalcoatl13
We will see zombies on earth, you can quote me on it.

We already have Zombies on Earth. They're called American Citizens....

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I wasnt aware of that, Ill have to do some reading up on Solomons temple. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest. Zombies, if you have a way to keep them docile, would make the best work force on earth. After all, in the movies they never sleep.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
oh man it would be a drag listening to them work. ernnnnnnn MEHHhrrrrr braaaains...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by b3r6a8d8

If your asking me it could have been on discovery channel ,it is definitely a plant derivative that has nothing to do with a disease microbe of any kind .It's from a type of pretty flower that grows indigenously and it really puts the whammy on people but the effect is temporary. It wasn't a rumor though it 's totally real and who ever did the investigative report got a sample of it . It was like one of those undercover things ,nobody in law enforcement denies that this stuff is around and it's a tool of criminals
wish I could remember more when I watched that I thought if they synthesize this and spray it over cities we're screwed

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don’t see a problem with “zombified” people, what I have a problem with are the living dead.

That is to say twisted, smelly, rotten corpses with out lips trying to bite your face off.
Add that the scary possibility that they can do a full out sprint after you and climb fences and yeah I’m afraid that sucks …A LOT!

I don’t care about cloned soldiers or even tripped out blood thirsty psychos screeching and bellowing outside my door.

Those are just living people and something easier to grasp, like wise even if they become gangrenous and lose a limb or something it will not matter how jacked up they are on “X Virus” they’re still gonna slow down and drop dead.

I guess what I’m saying is anything goes as long as it is not a Dawn of the Dead scenario.
But if someone can prove me wrong that would be great because I would really like to scare my wife with the facts!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Guess I better go to the shooting range and get my practice on the Left 4 Dead demo that came out.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Not to long ago there was a sign out in front of our local gun shop that read, "Your Zombie Defense Headquarters". I thought it was brilliant.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A very special preparation using Tetrototoxin which is puffer fish toxin, causing the victim to simulate death yet remain alive so the Bokor can dig them up to keep drugged as slaves.aka zombies and all the superstition that is Voodoo.
See the film "Serpent and the rainbow"
I would think a real flesh eater would have to defy medical possibility by a magik or an unknown agent genetically able to mutate a person to become that way.
I wonder if I have just killed this thread too.
that would make 6 so far

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You want a drug that causes zombie like effects...
PCP can rot out your mind if you use it, but you basically become one of the things from 28 days. Don't notice pain, adrenaline rushing your body, so you'd be stronger than normal. You'd also be bat rolls psycho.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterMan
Zombies are one thing that I am totally prepared for. After all, zombie movies are and always will be my favorite.

no way man.

you're probably prepared for a few days of heavy zombie-action..

not years and years of long drawn out conflict. having to stay awake all night no sleep .. months and months.. you'll cave and be eaten..

get real.

-

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You'd have to mount a chainsaw on your arm and buy a shotgun... its the only way...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

hahaha I have your avatar hanging in my kitchen! I 'm not the least bit scared of of slow rotten zombies ,it's the fast ones who look like people that give me the creeps,specialy if they hold government office!

re: your brains

^happy little song about zombies

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Zombiefication is happening to all of us in the west anyway. We are all turning into shallow, nobodies, willing to stand for nothing.

Its happening already, and we can assume they are working on other things, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join