It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zombie apocalypse could be possible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Sorry to sound like a prick, but you make it sound like you're the only one who could combat demons(If they exist.).

I'm not saying that they don't, or do, if I had some evidence on either side, then I may say differently. Anywho, I'm sure that there are other people out there who have the same alleged skills, whether or not they are real or not, they may have them.

As for organized religion, well, I've got no real problem with it, as long as the people of it have enough damn sense to pull their heads out of (Insert the name of your holy book here) and look at the facts that are here.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Did you know Barney the Dinosaur was one of the larger scale experiments in long term structured zombifacation conducted by the IFMZ (institute for more zombies).

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Has anyone seen Jacob's ladder? The film mentions a US experiment during the Vietnam war, which was allegedly tested on monkeys. When applied, the monkeys became savage killing machines, biting each others tails off, gouging their eyes out.

If this is true, maybe the principle is not as "sci-fi" as we all might believe.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by dodgygeeza]

I saw this documentary on chimps. THEY ARE EVIL!!!!

A group of them searched a forest to find any chimps that were not a part of their group. And when they found them the took out their eyes and genitals. One guy caught it on video...it was brutal. Like 15 chimps beating on one to death and ripped its genitals out.

One took a baby girl from an african village and ripped her face apart then dragged her on the floor while running.

I'm sure their is something that can bring this rage out of them by use of a drug. Now the question is can it be used for humans????????

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
the only zombies ive ever heard of are witch doctors, tending to be in smaller islands, who create a powder and blow it in the face of people they dont like, and it turns them into a "zombie like state"

my dad lived in saipan and tinian and told me about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Of all the terrible things that mankind can inflict on us.

I think a Zombie outbreak would be the best.

If the Apocalypse comes I want a Zombie outbreak

Here's why:

You have to be an idiot in 99% of the cases to succumb to a zombie... even a horde of zombies

I feel 0 terror at the thought of a Zombie outbreak honestly, everything else from war to airborne plague, civil unrest, I might die randomly despite my best efforts

But Zombies?

A Zombie Outbreak would be Evolution at it's best

Because seriously all the really stupid and slow witted people would become zombies, I wouldn't even have to associate guilt or the loss of my soul for dispatching them and I'd end up on a mostly empty planet... with all the books and technology and cool stuff and buildings almost entirely intact

Zombie Attack is a Great scenario for the top 10% of brain power among the human species if your also physically fit and not suffering from being a spaz

and even that's good

Because you'd essentially be disassociating the spaz gene from the brainier portion of humanity which is a really bad genetic flaw that is attached to intelligence in many people

But a Zombie Attack?

I could go all day and have a great time of it... for months, choping and swinging...

They are, you know, Slow and stupid

Only the slow and stupid will be cornered by the slower and stupider

Those who:

Answer the door during a Zombie attack...

People who stare when Zombies approach and do nothing

Those too fat to run...

But i'm 100% certain in the right clothes and protective gear, I could walk through NYC in the height of a Zombie attack with a nice kendo sword and given the speed they move, just go at it all day and when I get tired... you know, lol, go inside for a while

Inevitably Manhattan would be in the hands of me and a few hundred other physically fit fellows who find killing Zombies to be, a fairly entertaining way to spend the day and aren't dumb enough to, oh, I dunno.... walk into dark rooms where there might be zombies or, sleep with the window open at night

and

I apologize if i'm a bit of a jerk, but honestly, ever since I saw Night of the Comet as a kid... well, I have been hoping for a zombie outbreak, it's just I really don't like to work much, I have some mild issues with authority and all and a Zombie attack for me, well it would really be awesome, it just solves all my personal gripes with the world all in one shot

I hope you don't think i'm a horrible person, but I'd really think it would be cool to spend the rest of my life when I survive this in a city with only a few hundred survivors and the Mall all to myself

A year or so of constant fighting

I'd be in great shape,

women would out number men because they would be more likely to be protected or hide and I could just, walk into a really nice house, spray some disinfectant slap up the solar panels and enjoy the rest of my life have a big family, enough canned food to last a decade just laying around

And btw... people would kind of deserve this

Because here's what I mean about how stupid we are anyway as a species

Why do we put windows on the ground floor of our houses anyway?

A Million scenarios, from intruders, to flood, zombies...

what's with ground floor windows? Really just goes to show you what a bunch of sheeple we all actually are

Every kid is told the story of the Three little pigs... then goes out and spends a Half mil over 30 years on a sanctuary for our families that has... glass walls all around the ground floor

Bars

I have bolted bars

It'll do to deal with the Zombies

I talk tough, but seriously i'll probably hardly have to fight

Thing is about Zombies

If you stay inside long enough they are going to decompose and fall apart sooner or later, not much of a "long term" threat really

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kiltedninja
Sorry to sound like a prick, but you make it sound like you're the only one who could combat demons(If they exist.).

I'm not saying that they don't, or do, if I had some evidence on either side, then I may say differently. Anywho, I'm sure that there are other people out there who have the same alleged skills, whether or not they are real or not, they may have them.

As for organized religion, well, I've got no real problem with it, as long as the people of it have enough damn sense to pull their heads out of (Insert the name of your holy book here) and look at the facts that are here.

You are entitled to your opinion, but thats not what I meant at all. I guess it would have been more accurate to say I hope myself or someone like me is there on that day. There are plenty of beings in human bodies that have the knowledge and capability to battle these creatures. They have been doing so for a very long time, and are numerous today on this planet. Both sides are.

Like I said there are plenty of warriors ready to fight. I wasnt speaking about everyone being unable to fight them, but typically its a bit difficult to come to terms with something you believe doesnt exist that is now standing in front of you brandishing a weapon. Its just not that likely youll survive the encounter that illustrates that which you never thought possible.

By the way, theres no such thing as a fact. Everything in life is a series of assumptions we make based off of our limited sensory perception. Realizing that opens ones mind to a lot of things that wouldve seemed previously impossible. Remember that it wasnt that long ago that it was a "fact" that the sun revolved around the earth. Things are never as solid or physical as the powers want humans to believe.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
either way it happens all i care about is that with all the opritunities available for such an event, that people arent completely blindsided its better to have a gun and not need it then need it and not have it you know? i belive it falls under the same princeaple

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Basically I think a machete would be ideal until I could get a decent rifle.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The only real way for the World Goverments to 'control' the Zombie Outbreak, if they created a some sort of a 'airborne plague' that affects only the Zombies...might have a mildaffact on some humans. A airborne plague-virus would be the best treatment to deal with those Zombies.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
I was watching TV about this plant that grows in Peru and people make this weird zombie powder from it . While you are under the influence of this stuff you will literally do anything someone else tells you to do . They blow it in your face and then make you drain your bank account ,happens all the time they say

i doubt anyone in Peru has enough money worthy of stealing.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If zombies attack I'm finding someone with lots of guns, a crazy-mean look in their eye and a sort of "I'm going to live through this because I'm the good guy" look and sticking with them. Who's with me?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
All I need is a machete, my kilt and a good pair of boots, and I'm set, I'll pick up the rest as I go.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The best advice is to deal with those Zombies is to watch all the Zombie movies, so you know how they deal with them.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Some of them anyway, a few of them are total bull#.
The ones I'd recommend are Night of the Living dead, the 90's version, Dawn of the Dead, 28 days later(A sort of zombie movie)
Also, take a look at the zombie survival guide, it's pretty decent, there are some contradictions, but it's still pretty good.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Quick Summary to Real Life Zombie Apocalypse:

1. the Zombies that encountered in real life Zombie Apocalypse are Mostly Traditional Voodoo zombies
  2. Many of them are Living People Instead Dead People
  3. They don't need food so they Simply just Converting it's victims into Zombies too by Biting or Clawing them
  4. They were much like zombies from 28 days later film series except they not just Biological zombies
  5. and Hollywood zombies are not real Particularly Archetypal Flesh-eating Zombies that decaying, shambling, and mindless

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
the zombie voodoo power is actually a brain damaging toxin making the affected very susceptible to suggestion

(no joke)

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a very good documentary on how to fight zombies is zombie land.

remember cardio is the most important rule. even if it is int zombies.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sparta98

yeah, it doesn't really turn people into mindless undead killing machines.

It's more like brainwashing with too much bleach.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join