It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 21-22nd

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
has any1 heard about this? does any1 know what is going to happen?
Which areas will be attacked cities most likely?

I was thinking along the lines of a biological attack such as a virus or disease, since watching almost every movie made the last couple of years, all the plots are the same biological virus attack, american people quaratined by our own government and shot if you try to leave or fight them.

If any1 has heard any information about January 21-22nd and the possible attack please respond

Thank You

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
heard a lot of stories about a biological attack but nothing bout the 21th of januari.
how did you get that info?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gselsidi
has any1 heard about this? does any1 know what is going to happen?
Which areas will be attacked cities most likely?

I was thinking along the lines of a biological attack such as a virus or disease, since watching almost every movie made the last couple of years, all the plots are the same biological virus attack, american people quaratined by our own government and shot if you try to leave or fight them.

watch 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later if you truely want to be terrified by such a scenario

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
collen powell on meet the press live on tv!!!! go on google and type januray 21 crisis.

He said there is going to be a crisis on january 21-22nd that we dont know about.

He doesnt know about the crisis but he knows the exact date!! i love these [SNIP]! lol

I was hearing about an attack that was going to be worse then sept. 11
and again they were going to blame it on the illusion that is osama bin laden.

and to my surprise a couple of days ago, guess what a new osama video on the news! they are going to ride osama all the way to the nwo, unless people wake [SNIP] up!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Colin Powell mentioned that date specifically on meet the press. It is the day after inauguration. Here you can watch it in context:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
thats my Birthday...

and i have asked for peace and quiet so hopefully we shall all get that

Valorian

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If we took seriously every date that something bad was susposed to happen, then we might as well go live in a cave now. I do not doubt that we have things in store for us, however I do not think that anything will happen on any particular date that someone says it's gonna happen. Perhaps that is part of the plan. To let people like us spread rumors about SHTF scenarios. Dates come to pass and nothing happens. It makes us all look like fools. No one beleives anything we say, even if it's something legit, and we can back it up with facts. ~Discrediting the conspiracy & truth seekers.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I dont know but i read a post written in may 2008, an LA police officer who left the city and moved out to the country somewhere.

His uncle a top militray personal, told him to leave get alot of food water and ammo, move to the country and he told him that in

Mid Sept 08 there is going to be an economic collapse.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
[edit on 12-11-2008 by gselsidi]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I dont know but i read a post written in may 2008, an LA police officer who left the city and moved out to the country somewhere.

His uncle a top militray personal, told him to leave get alot of food water and ammo, move to the country and he told him that in

Mid Sept 08 there is going to be an economic collapse.
And that happened exactly on that date and this was written months before hand

[edit on 12-11-2008 by gselsidi]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Feb 09 complete collapse of government finances

If you look at the individual states almost all of them are bankrupt!!! they are in the red!

I don't know just thought someone had information about this, im moving out to texas during those two three months see what happens

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
thats my Birthday...

and i have asked for peace and quiet so hopefully we shall all get that

Valorian

Oh well there you went and did it.

Everyone knows that your wish doesn't come true if you tell everyone.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mkiii

aaaah, i have not told everyone, just the ATS members :-)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
here are some articles i just found.

www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi

On a more serious note, I have heard that there is alot of these rumours flying around in the Pentagon

For a reference of where I have heard this from: my uncle recently retired after 28 yrs, full colonel in the USAF, worked with computer guidance of ICBM, satellite systems, communications surveillance systems, as well as serving for a while as a military adviser to several of our ambassadors in a certain hot region of the world. aunt is a 25yr Pentagon employee who serves directly under a 3 star AF general as his personal assistant. She's a CPA and does budget analysis work amongst other things. We recently spent some time talking in October when they were in town.

Scuttlebutt from her is that we're broke. She's been asked to re-review a bunch of programs(no details given) that are on the chopping block because we simply cannot afford it. Something like 45% mandatory reduction in spending is what she mentioned. Mind you however that they're still spending money designated for the troops and anti-terror work on the ground on VIP slicks so that the generals and VIPs don't have to associate with the peons on flights. She made a point to mention that this was happening despite all the cuts. Gotta love my auntie, she was more pissed than I was, maybe because she saw the actual numbers.

My uncle was just vague in what he was saying, it was really hard to cut through, but he did mention that his family was taking a year long vacation to Europe from Oct 30 2008-2009. (they're wealthy and can afford it) He kept saying that I should really go see Europe, which I said that I've been and would like to go again someday, to see Italy. He was visibly upset when I said I was moving to California, but he calmed when I told him Napa County, not Orange County. (that scares me about the LA predictions)

This is where it got really odd. He invited me to go with, something that is unheard of in my family. In my family, you take vacations as a nuclear family, not with cousins and aunts and uncles. We were never that close. I told him that I have school and work so couldn't, but he said that the offer is on the table and that I'm more than welcome to swing by and join them near Milan even for a few months or so. My family historically comes from the Milan area, and I know that there is still at least one family farm and acreage remaining up in the area, so there is the possibility of them going to see it, but being there for a year? Doesn't seem right.

Personally I'd already taken all my money out of stocks before the prices dumped in October, bought my survival food, extra ammo, spare mags, new filter for my pump, and a new skinning knife, so I'm ready to hunker down for a couple of months if SHTF, but I would much rather be in Milan.

But hey, maybe my relatives just really like spaghetti, who knows.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
January 21st 2009

1 + 21 + 2 + 9 = ?

And we know how the masons love their numbers.

take 9/11 for example.

9/11/2001 = 9 + 1 + 1 X (2+1) = 33.

Look out people we may be in for a ride. Do take this seriously.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Bl0rg]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
yep now i have to go live in the mountains. apparently if you get enough vague stuff together you get facts.

okay first of all colin powell thing blown out of proportion. he was referring to the fact that a lot of people wont like to see a black president so a disaster might happen to Obama. if i had a nickel for the times the world was supposed to end in the last year i would be rich. as for the collapse of america well its been coming but it wont be as bad as you think. jsut buy some extra food and get some money out of the bank.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well if by some chance there is a complete financial collapse (which could happens since the US debt will be so large in a few months that it will be larger than all the money in circulation in the world) then money will be useless. Just as a precaution stock up on some food that cant spoil, some fresh water.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bl0rg

yes that was my mistake i meant to say you should get gold or silver something that wouldnt drop in value and could be used worldwide. also things might go to the barter system so have extra things llieing around that could be nessacery to others.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ooooerr,i hope not!

the 22nd is my birthday

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join