It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Reason-
I have a part time job where I had to get a clearence and when it came to the BC I gave them my live birth certificate. It had Doc names, parents, dates, seals, sigs etc... the whole nine yards to say that I was born at such and such a place at such and such a time. Guess what... it wasn't good enough. They told me that I need the actual Birth Certificate. So I called up my father in California and asked him to run down to the court house and pick one up for me. It took him about 30 min including the drive time. And that form CA.

Now try to tell me that it is to hard to get your birth cert. Nobama doesn't even need the Original he just needs the "Birth Certificate" signed and sealed.

I don't think you understand... thats the same thing Obama has provided.

These guys are satisfied wit the "one" you got a copy of.. they want the original original... thats why they are nutso

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

This thread is dead.

Peace

Yep...

Indeed it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Right. With all those different names you would think he might be honest and list At Least One on his attorney application to the Illinois Supreme Court, right? Wrong. He did not list one single alias. So he first lied to them about his past and now I fear he's lied to the American people about it.
Anyone else find it odd that when he recently went to see his grandma in HI he had his records sealed?!

An alias is an alternative name that is currently, or has recently, been used.

A diminutive, such as Harry for Harold, Eddy for Edward, Jim for James, or Barry for Barrack, is not considered to be an alias, merely an informal version of the same name.

A change of surname due to one's own or one's parents' marriage is not considered an alias unless both are used consecutively.

When issuing a subpoena it's common practice to put on it every name a person might possibly use, because you don't want the recipient to be able to deny it's for them by producing old ID. However it's highly unlikely Obama is going to suddenly start using his fathers' names again in the next few weeks.

So, to the people who still want to say Obama has aliases, please tell me:
When did Obama last use a name other than his current one?

I could be wrong, but wasn't his first name Barry when he was born? Barrak Obama is his dads name right? So how is it unlikely he is going to start using his fathers name again? If Barrak Hussein Obama is not his fathers name then why is it listed as such on the BC? If Barry was his first name when he was born then why is it listed as Barrack Obama II?

Mind you I don't buy into this, I just don't see why he doesn't sign a release of information and have his original BC displayed where anyone who wants to see it can.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by -Reason-
I have a part time job where I had to get a clearence and when it came to the BC I gave them my live birth certificate. It had Doc names, parents, dates, seals, sigs etc... the whole nine yards to say that I was born at such and such a place at such and such a time. Guess what... it wasn't good enough. They told me that I need the actual Birth Certificate. So I called up my father in California and asked him to run down to the court house and pick one up for me. It took him about 30 min including the drive time. And that form CA.

Now try to tell me that it is to hard to get your birth cert. Nobama doesn't even need the Original he just needs the "Birth Certificate" signed and sealed.

I don't think you understand... thats the same thing Obama has provided.

These guys are satisfied wit the "one" you got a copy of.. they want the original original... thats why they are nutso

No they just want one that has the seal and the signature of the doctor who delivered him. The one posted earlier doesn't have either one.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

CMON GUYS WE KNOW HE IS NOT GOING TO LOSE PRESIDENCY....THE FACT THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I HAVE HEARD THIS IS A TESTAMENT TO THAT....WAKE UP I MEAN SERIOUSLY

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I honestly do not believe that there is any chance that Obama will be denied the Presidency. IF it was proven that he was born in Kenya I believe there would be an immediate ammendment made to the constitution to solve the problem.

I would love that.
because if the law was changed.

2012 the presidential election

The Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger Versus B.H. Obama

If they changed the law for Obama it would automatically make the Conan the Barbarian Schwarzenegger eligible to become president.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by ANNED]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Mind you I don't buy into this, I just don't see why he doesn't sign a release of information and have his original BC displayed where anyone who wants to see it can.

I want to see your Birth Cerificate. Not a copy. That means not a digital representation. I demand that you come to where I live and provide me with your original BC.

I just do not see why people do not just give in to my demands. I may have no right to demand such, nor does it matter to the people who would really care about this stuff, but I said it and damnit, is that not enough anymore?

I will be waiting. Please arrive by morning with your original BC.

Or you could just admit that it is possible that he already jumped through all the hoops the he had to and everything else is now just crazy people demanding things they have no right to.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

this is the response i find the most rational

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I could be wrong, but wasn't his first name Barry when he was born? Barrak Obama is his dads name right? So how is it unlikely he is going to start using his fathers name again? If Barrak Hussein Obama is not his fathers name then why is it listed as such on the BC? If Barry was his first name when he was born then why is it listed as Barrack Obama II?

The President Elect's name, on his birth certificate, was Barack Hussein Obama II. His father's name was Barack Hussein Obama. Just as the mother of a boy named Harold would be likely to call him Harry, (except when she's mad at him,
) Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, called him Barry.

When Obama was 3 years old his parents divorced. Later his mother married Lolo Soetoro and when Obama was 6 they moved from Hawaii to Indonesia.

Naturally he used his second father's name there, and so was registered as Barry Soetoro at his school. Anne divorced Soetoro after 4 years, and she, Barack and his little sister Maya returned to Hawaii when Obama was 10 years old. From then on he used his first surname, Obama, once more.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfractal
ridiculous

here is a microfiche copy of the honolulu star bulletin from aug 13 1961 announcing barack's birth. the paper required submission of birth certificate to publish announcement.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Those evil time travelling Muslim-Communists! How dare they go back in time and plant evidence!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

I want to see your Birth Cerificate. Not a copy. That means not a digital representation. I demand that you come to where I live and provide me with your original BC.

I just do not see why people do not just give in to my demands. I may have no right to demand such, nor does it matter to the people who would really care about this stuff, but I said it and damnit, is that not enough anymore?

I will be waiting. Please arrive by morning with your original BC.

Or you could just admit that it is possible that he already jumped through all the hoops the he had to and everything else is now just crazy people demanding things they have no right to.

That's just it, Obama has jumped through all the wrong hoops and has done so much it makes everyone asking him to jump through a specific hoop look like they are picking on him. Look it's the same hoop we have always wanted to see the same one we wanted to see when mitigating circumstances surrounding his location of birth first came up and time after time he has offered nothing but stone walling.

The first one was a fraud their is testimony from relatives that conflict and he has refused to show us the only document that will settle this. He has ONLY offered that their is now on record a vaulted BC at the honolulu Hospital where the DOH says it is in fact the original BC but again THAT ISN'T WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW! For God sake is this so damn hard to understand!

We want to know where it says he was born on the vaulted BC and to date it has not been answered. You can say "dont you think the republicans would have latched on to this by now" or you don't think the CIA FBI would know this by now!" Well none of them have said they have seen where it says he was born either so why should I believe that! He has done all kinds of things WE never asked for and HE knows exactly what we want to see and why.

You can say "don't you think he could have had a false one put in there by now" I would say if he did then WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN IT!

I don't care how much you want to call us nuts for asking but it isn't that we keep asking for more, we are still waiting for the original requested vaulted BC and what it says about where he was born and the doctor that signed it.

You can say you are tired of hearing it and we will say we are tired of asking but we won't quit wanting to know and the more he gives answers to questions we didn't ask, the more suspicious this looks. It is as simple a request now as it was back when we first asked for it NOTHING has changed NOTHING has been added. Truth is you all know about as little about this man as you did when he first blipped on the radar which isn't much and the reason you voted for him is just as vague.

All we have seen are alibi's and all we have heard are excuses from those here who are bellyaching so much you'd think it was their problem he is still being asked rather than his he still refuses to. Had their not been mitigating circumstances putting his birth place in question it wouldn't be a big deal but there was and what makes them compelling giving them even more validity more reason for doubt more probable cause for alarm is rather than be above board and show us, ending this once and for all answering the very explicit request to NOT just be told he has a Vaulted BC but what exactly does it say about where he was born.

I could care less they have one recorded there, that anyone could have done but as I said HE KNOWS what we want and OBVIOUSLY he has a reason for not saying and I think it is a little more than merely being sick of proving anything when all he has proven is he knows how to make it look like he has bent over backwards all that was to get all of you to brow beat us into submission giving up what he never had any intention of letting us know from the gate. I know a lot of Obama supporters are also beginning to wonder because they are starting to get honest with themselves asking the same question. If this is so much like the colb then what difference does it make if it is made public if it has all the same info on it? If it were reversed it wouldn't matter but it's not, the COLB is the only one that will appear different if in fact the vaulted one says he was born somewhere else.

It doesn't help to tell us what bond the paper is for the BC or what color it is when that isn't what we want to know and we can't help that it makes it look like that wasn't good enough either when it wasn't what we wanted to know.

If he doesn't do this then he will have all of us resenting it and never trusting him ever if he ever wanted to reach across the aisle, if he ever wanted to be MY president too, he is not showing me that at all in fact what he is showing is all the hall marks of a scoundrel and a fraud. He says he wants to put this partisanship away all this divisiveness then I think it should start WITH HIM not us. You can ask me to send my vaulted BC and I don't care, if you think that is going to get me to see HIS any sooner Ill send it FED X over night but I have a feeling Obama won't do for us what I am willing to do when it isn't even required of me.

He thought this would go away but it hasn't and I for one have had enough of a President who lies and uses cover ups Just because the last one was a Republican doesn't mean we couldn't make the same mistake twice with a Democrat. I know you love this guy but I don't owe him the benefit of the doubt and after what we have been through the last eight years, I would expect he should appreciate that and ,,

so should all of you.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by MAINTAL]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
(I dont know original source)

"natural born citizen"

* Anyone born inside the United States

* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe

* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.

* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national

* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year

* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Don't even get me started on the UN. Those clows have Saudi Arabia hosting a conference on religous tolerance! Oh a guest speaker will be president Bush.

Can you imagine a more intolerant society hosting a conference on religous tolerance?

Back on topic though, I have no idea why Obama would run knowing he was not elgible. Maybe he was reassured that it wouldn't be discovered or it would be taken care of?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Been there done that, see my previous posts along with others showing that the document provided was not correct.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

There have been a few posters that have done some research, posted in this thread somewhere, about how reputable API is. And unless someone has found something since I asked yesterday, I don't think anyone has found this story anywhere that doesn't use API as a source. So yeah, the story most likely is hogwash and I would say that most posters and readers of the thread are taking this story with a grain of salt due to the lack of alternative sources for the story.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by drfractal

Nice find on the birth announcement, drfractal!! So why is everyone still questioning the validity of his birth?

Why is everyone waiting on word from the phantom Iman reported about on a bogus 'news source'?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Back on topic though, I have no idea why Obama would run knowing he was not elgible. Maybe he was reassured that it wouldn't be discovered or it would be taken care of?

I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record but it's slightly irritating that people are ignoring the facts:

#1 API is full of baloney

#2 Drfractal linking to whatreallyhappened.com where they have evidence of a microfish copy of the Hawaiin newspaper announcing the birth of Barack Obama where they need a copy of the birth certificate in order to even print it. As I have said before, it would be a pretty extensive and incredible conspiracy for people to have been in on this since the day he was born. All this would have to be based on the idea that they all knew he was going to run for president one day.

#3 The Supreme court judge is NOT requiring Obama to cough up the certificate as there is absolutely no evidence what so ever to back up the claim that he is not a natural born citizen.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
honestly, if this allegation is actually true (not just a wordpress blog) it still wont change his presdency.

and more importantly, anyone trying to bring this to light needs to realize the severity of their actions. proving that obama was not born in the us and questioning his seat as commander in chief could start a massive riot and civil unrest. is that whats best for the country? NO. ultimately, you may have the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of people on your hands, and is that what you really want? perhaps it is, and perhaps the agenda of this "Imam" is to destabilize the country? after all, he is NOT from our country.

a man who is in political power in washington can easily create a birth cert out of thin air and plant it anywhere they want, including hawii. let us not forget that obama had friends in hawii that sealed the records from public view. this revelation will not change a thing, and may only harm our country and innocent civilians.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join