It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS petitioned for writ certiorari in Obama citizenship case, Obama to respond by Dec 1

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
therightperspective.com...

Lawyer Philip Berg’s lawsuit questioning Barack Obama’s “natural born” status has entered a do-or-die phase after the Supreme Court has ordered the president-elect to produce his birth certificate by December 1st. Berg, who appealed his case to America’s highest court, was told by Justice David Souter’s Clerk that his petition for an injunction to stay the November 4th election was denied. The Clerk also required the defendants (Obama, the DNC, and FEC) to respond to the Writ of Certiorari by December 1. At that time, Obama must present an authentic birth certificate to the Court, which has been sealed by Hawaii governor Linda Lingle. Berg will get to respond afterwards.

www.obamacrimes.com...

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 11/07/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States filed a Writ of Certiorari in the United States Supreme Court on October 30, 2008, requesting review of the United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Judge Surrick’s Dismissal of Philip J. Berg’s lawsuit against Barack H. Obama, Jr., the DNC and the other co-Defendants. Accordingly, the U. S. Supreme Court has set dates in which Barack Obama, the DNC and all co-Defendants are to respond to the Writ, which is on or before December 1, 2008.

it's obama's crap or get of the pot time..
DEC 1st
then we can let it all die if he is legal.
But still the PEOPLE need and have a right to know.

Anyone want to place your bet's on this one folk's...

if he does not give the court the papers asked...by dec 1st..mcain will be president by defualt..because he will be ineligible.
even if already voted in.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by The Vagabond]

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think even if he was not born in the United States... it would be covered up and he would remain president elect.

If he were removed from presidency at this point in time there would be such massive riots. Our country would be killed from within by it's own.

Terrorists would be thrilled.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
beforetime,

Take heed to the ATS motto: Deny Ignorance

Here, I'll even help you...

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - www.kitv.com...

Obama's Birth Certificate - www.dailykos.com...

Born in the U.S.A. - The truth about Obama's birth certificate. - www.newsweek.com...

However you can still try to create a 'otherness' within President elect-Obama, a tactic that failed horribly for the GOP.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Simulacra

To deny ignorance would be..to ignore all you have learned from ..obama endorser's.
and toss it out a window..

When a supreme court say's..Show us the paper's Mr.obama....it miens they have not been shown these paper's either..or the lawsuit would not have went threw.

So you are showing links that only show it may or may not being covered up.

PS this is a conspiracy site .
And a conspiracy this does make lol

Failed tactic IDK..i know when a supreme court says DO IT!!! or else
Say's none have been shown these paper's..government wise.
Or the supreme court would have already said..here we do have them here you go.
But they didn't..so he has too dec 1st lol

[edit on 9-11-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I was just conversing with somebody about this very topic (in person, not online). I had heard rumblings about this a couple weeks ago. This was the first I'd heard about the court giving him until Dec. 1.

Is there anybody out there that has a problem with him being forced to produce a U.S. birth certificate or risk loosing the office? If so, I cannot imagine why.

If he can prove he was born in the U.S., fine. President Obama it is. But if not .... well, he failed to meet the most basic requirement for the job.

Here's a question to the board: If if turns out that Obama cannot prove he was born in the U.S., should his election be voided?

Do you think this would actually happen?

If it did, what would be reaction of the public?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

What about not denying the search feature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DellGribble

To answer your questions...

Absolutely.

No.

There would be much rioting.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
reply to post by Simulacra

To deny ignorance would be..to ignore all you have learned from ..obama endorser's.
and toss it out a window..

When a supreme court say's..Show us the paper's Mr.obama....it miens they have not been shown these paper's either..or the lawsuit would not have went threw.

So you are showing links that only show it may or may not being covered up.

PS this is a conspiracy site .
And a conspiracy this does make lol

A conspiracy site does not mean 'Let's propagate blatant ignorance and ignore crystal clear fact'.

You still fail to understand the purpose of the site, not to spread lies and ignorance but to DENY this as our society has been feed this nonsense for decades and, with an educated discourse, come to a resonable truthful conclusion.

The law of parismony applies here, you've seen the birth certificates yet you deny the truth because 'they could have been doctored'. You're creating fictions in order to support your slanted and bias belief.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Would McCain be president or would Bush get to stay in and we have another election ?

The way Obama is blasting hard quickly to change what has been done in this Administration ...he is bound to really stir up some anger and resentment from those in Office right now ....revenge is not beyond our Gov you know ...

Praying for this all to end well ....

Maybe rioting is what they want though ...Problem reaction solution ...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
SCOTUS website mentions nothing.

I don't think this is true unless website hasn't been updated.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I like to think of this as a trial, if Obama can lie about being born in the US all the way to President, hell he deserves that seat. We all know he wouldn't be the first president to lie about something (Bush and the entire Iraq situation has lies riddled throughout it, take your pick, Clinton with his pretty little scandal). We all know that Obama will be forced to lie to the world at least once so...this is just training. He seems fit for the job IMO, and that's coming from an independent conservative that can't stand liberals/democrats in general.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The site you're citing doesn't look that creditable. Maybe provide some links to something a little more believable!?!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by beforetime

What about not denying the search feature.

that was trying to postpone the election..dated posted on 30-10-2008

this is after the election..and the supreme court has told obama to fork it over..or else dated 11/07/08

big difference i guess you like old story's you can deny ..not new one's.

so much for denying ignorance huh lol

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
beforetime,

Take heed to the ATS motto: Deny Ignorance

Here, I'll even help you...

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - www.kitv.com...

Obama's Birth Certificate - www.dailykos.com...

Born in the U.S.A. - The truth about Obama's birth certificate. - www.newsweek.com...

However you can still try to create a 'otherness' within President elect-Obama, a tactic that failed horribly for the GOP.

How bout I try and help you out.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.heraldextra.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

read this it might help you...
Annenberg =fastcheck.org
obama was on the board once...of course they gonna help..if this is a cover up job.

oh here is another link
glnnflwrs.blogtownhall.com...

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE SOUTER ORDERS OBAMA TO PRODUCE BIRTH CERTIFICATE DECEMBER 1 This is interesting. Souter tells Obama to produce the vault copy by December 1, 2008. I believe the messiah will defy the Justices

im saying i am not the one making this up..its real..
no use debating me over it lol

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Basically, from what was mentioned a few days ago when I was listening to a report about transitions, a long time ago they used to wait until the last minute to do all of that investigating of the president elect and staffers, what they said was that Top Secret Clearances and other relevant clearances were completed and certified prior to the campaign, so just this fact alone probably establishes the fact that this was already looked at closely as well as any of the overemphasized relationships with gangsters, terrorists and the like, this should also prove to anyone that actually believed that crap that most of this nonsense was not true and people were actually looking for more that met the eye.

The idiot out there pressing this issue is wasting his time as well as the peanut gallery cheering him on, should get a life, there is no way Obama's birth certificate will say anything other than born in Honolulu, Hawaii, but under race it will not say "colored" like mines does.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by phinubian]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
But ask yourself!!
What if....

I will admit obama has been dodgy on this matter.
especially after his own Kenyan grandma did say he was born in Kenya.
So his grandma is lying on him...WHY granny why would you lie on me..

truth is either way it needs to be addressed to let the puppy go to bed.
And Mr.berg..A good lawyer is seeing that it is .

I know i don't want a non American born as president..therefor whats wrong with him havering to show us?

are you saying you AS A AMERICAN don't care even if he is a born Kenyan..you still want him as president?

please don't tell me that

either way it's important..
If he is shown in a court of law to be legal...
i will be the first to post and say..i am glad he is a born american...and proud to have him as president.
But if he isn't and lied to the american people ...OH BOY is it on lol

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
sorry to double post but this is a government search for dockets..
origin.www.supremecourtus.gov...

No. 08-570 Title: Philip J. Berg, Petitioner v. Barack Obama, et al. Docketed: October 31, 2008 Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Case Nos.: (08-4340) Rule 11 ~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oct 30 2008 Petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment filed. (Response due December 1, 2008) Oct 31 2008 Application (08A391) for an injunction pending disposition of the petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Souter. Nov 3 2008 Supplemental brief of applicant Philip J. Berg filed. Nov 3 2008 Application (08A391) denied by Justice Souter.

so you see it is the real deal this time..no bs.

why its not on the Scotus website.. i got no idea.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Seems to me that if he isn't hiding anything he would have just showed the judge his original birth certificate when Berg first filed his lawsuit rather than stalling and trying to dismiss. Had he done so, this would not be in the Supreme Court now. I would think that his advisors and lawyers would have told him that using stall tactics would only make it look to the public like he is in fact hiding something.

I'm not saying if he is or isn't hiding something on his birth certificate, but this whole situation could have been resolved a month ago. Perhaps he needs to get himself some new lawyers if they didn't point out how the public would perceive stall tactics on something like this.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You republicans really are like deranged psychopathic stalkers, get rejected and it just makes you even more insane. Obama isn't going anywhere, you better just get used to it. His birth certificate has been verified, it's over, stop living in denial and face reality.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join