It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bump under skin - move to Health Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm a skeptic first and foremost but I don't entirely rule out the possibility of alien abduction although I consider it a rather unlikely phenomena, perhaps at my own fault. I have looked at some of the symptoms though for alleged abducttees and I do match a fair amount of the criteria, but of course this is not enough for me to simply submit and say, yes, I have been brought on a space craft. I mean that sounds rather ludicrous to me despite whatever personal experiences I may have had.

So here is my question. Approaching things in a scientific methodology I noticed that, yes, I do have these symptoms but I felt I needed to find some form of more or less physical proof. Without physical proof my own rationale says that could all simply be in my head, as things that happen between sleep and wake cannot be considered that credible. I noticed I have what feels like a 1/4 of an inch ball in my chest. Having a lack of scientific equipment I tried some impromptu experiments. I noticed this ball when taking an amplifier and putting the inbound chord against the ball it would generate a very loud "ommm" or "hummm". Anyone who plays guitar knows that amps do pick up on whatever is in the body that produces that sounds. However, the hum on the ball is much louder than anywhere else on the body. The ball doesn't seem to effect radio waves, however. So my question is why is there a very loud "humm" emitting from this small ball and what does an amp exactly pick up on?

Thank you.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well good luck figuring this out... I have a about 1/2 inch "Ball" on the side of my neck. Had it for years, no idea what it is or where it came from.. Wish I had an amp to test that out, too.

Have you tried asking a doctor about it?? They should be able to do some kind of a scan or something. They should want to be prompt to rule out it being cancer or something...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Try neodium magnets taped directly over the area in question.They are readily available and can be held in place with a bandaid.Another suggestion would be to find a Kinesioligist who can detect implants by way of muscle testing.Relfe.com has some interesting info along these lines.I wish you well and may God Bless

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

The doc. said something like "it's hard to tell what it is, but it's certainly not cancer and it's very small" which I guess is a good sign because I noticed it awhile ago and it hasn't grown or anything. I wondered if it could be a cyst but he never brought it up and it doesn't feel like a cyst. All I know is that my amp acts really strangely with it and it would help to know what exactly an amp picks up on. It feels like a foreign entity in that it isn't coming from beneath the ribs or anything. It's like a small plastic bb that's there. Reminds me of the Royal Tenenbaum's lol.

edited to add that I've only told and shown 1 member in my family. I really don't intend on sharing it with anyone else outside ATS except for doctors, it's just too absurd.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
maybe a zit...try popping it

but seriously...take a pic..and post it...as we all know...with out a picture...there is no credible evidence...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
also....another possible "Good" picture to take...go buy a very strong magnet...and see if the "object" is magnetized,,
If you can get a pic of your skin bulging out due to a magnet...I'll be convinced!
Not that I don't believe you...but If I told you I was God...you wouldn't believe me without evidence...would you?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StretchUSAF

Lol I agree with the photo. I will see if I come across a strong magnet. I mean this is probably nothing. I'm sure the body gives out a louder reading in various spots. I will see what I can do though, as it is my responsibility for starting this thread.

edited: Meh, not even worth keeping this thread open. I'm pretty sure it's just a fat glob or something. I get the same high powered reading now on a spot on my leg. Oh well.

Oh and I found a magnet. It's non-metallic as I expected.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

You have a cyst. If you place your hands above the cyst and imagine a white light flowing from your palms into and around the cyst, daily, it should start to clear up.

top topics

join