It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This is not I remind you about me. It never was, I am just observing as life looks through my eyes at best.

That would still make this your story and not ours.
Your story and experiences with this are unique to yourself and are about you.

You say you are telling the truth, well that still may require some questions for some of us to understand your perspective. Some of your behavior in the story seems very irrational and unusual. Can you explain this and not finish the story and/or bail out.

I personally don't know about what sources you may or may not have plagiarized, I don't believe that you have, but you told a strange story to us and with that you should expect follow up questions from the members here regarding it. One of which would be to establish you actually didn't have any past drug or mental health issues. It's a better question than asking how a head could continue to live without a body and be cognitive enough to ask you for help.

Otherwise how will we know this is true and what would be the purpose in telling a story like this at all?

- Lee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I agree, and it is not something that has ever been easy. There is no 9-5 with a paycheck at the end. Lives are being lost through this and starved out which seems to be their favorite way to make people weak and suffer.

Your strenght is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by lee anoma

I did respond to you Lee. See above posts. Please do not attempt to derail the thread with political tactics and accusation which has nothing to do with truth.

Political tactics?

What are you talking about?

I think you are being bit sensitive here I have no desire to derail your thread I merely had questions which I thought were allowed.
I doubt my questions were that intense.

Please forgive me for asking.

- lee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When I first read your story, I starred it, flagged it and even prayed for you.
I now regret the first two actions.

I don't know if your presumption of my intentions have anything to do with your credibility but I now consider this to be the case since you have chosen an ad hominem approach to my post over a mature answer to my questions.

I thought this was an open forum.

Good luck, I wish you well.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

This is not I remind you about me. It never was, I am just observing as life looks through my eyes at best.

Otherwise how will we know this is true and what would be the purpose in telling a story like this at all?

- Lee

For some as you well know, there is no logic in an experiencers journey, not the by the usual standards which can be examined and placed within the known. When you only ask from the cerebral, the answers are limited if they are to satisfy you. In this life there is the known, the unknown and then like this experience the Unknowable. Many of your questions simply cannot be met I suspect.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

OOPS!!

Ah I see I missed this response after I posted. It was pushed ahead and I didn't see it. My apologies for asking for you to answer them when I see that you already have.

My mistake. Sorry.

Again though I had no intention of derailing your thread this was my error in asking for something you already gave. This was no political trick just my confusion.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

There are things you asked about that are extremely personal and no one is prompting her to share them, except for you. One question was about possible drug use, concerning why her parents didn't believe her. I don't need her to tell me she's never done drugs, or, that in her teenage years she got lost doing them a bit, this is typical for many, and doesn't distract from her character.
And the custody, well thats interesting. There are lots of cases I know where the wrong person made the other person look bad. Many professional men are favored over the mother, especially if she's stayed home and looked after her child, which coincidentally, children are hard wired to need, according to many studies. So doing the natural thing and making sacrifices of careers to spend some time with children doesn't do well with some judges, never mind cases which I won't go into, and how they work. Do you think that these are areas, and they're very sensitive and personal, that you have the right to ask for long explanations on.
I wouldn't consider it any of my business. Sorry, I don't.

But what you have shared a little on your own implies you should be saying a bit about what you know instead of trying to go into personal issues. I think many would like to hear what you could share as well.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Returning was the hardest thing I had ever done. To face the situation where I knew life was abhorred, where love and light was something to be despised, laughable.

Pulling into the drive and setting the car in park I sat waiting, watching. One of the girls from the night of the party came bouncing out and jumped into the pasenger side greeting me as if we were long lost pals.

She went on to ask me where I had gone and if I was back because she had taken my place and did not know if this was a side job she wanted to keep. She really seemed innocent, unaware of the evils which this place held in the darkend shadows.

I told her I was just back to gather the rest of my things and to say my final goodbyes to the one I loved and to try and get him to leave with me.

Walking into the house, I found my way to the Grandparents room which to my surprise was empty.

The dark man came strolling in and was genuinely happy to see me, er.
I asked where the Grandparent was and I was told gone to stay with other realtives across country.

Ok, so while gathering my things and finding much gone, I thought of the mobile in the middle of the room and figured it was probably holding my missing objects as well.

Deciding that I would once again go out to the rose garden to sit in the area where my meditations had brought the experience of the light which came from above and spilled around me on the ground. I sat for the last time and knew that something had changed, that energy had shifted since I was last there. That the gate had been opened in my absence, that I was too late to change a thing.

Standing up I walked straight back to where the buildings were and to the room where the giant had worked, it was empty and the area around it clean. No smell, no sign of anything having ever been out of place, not even a foot print where the crates once were kept. It was over, it was clean.

I saw him for the last time as he walked from the carrige house, got on a bike and rode away.

Getting in my car and driving away was the easiest thing I had ever done.

I could not change what had happened, I could not prove what had transpired.

The only thing gained was the knowledge of the darkest known secrets of this world and the lower astrals who were invading, climbing up to claim souls to live out their agenda their plot to take over one human at a time.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I understand this.

That is why I didn't ask what would have been a move obvious question in regarding how the creatures of cobbled together human flesh and DNA even existed.
I have seen things that I thought should not exist at all.

"Where would the brain go, where would the organs go? This can't exist.
How is it speaking when it's mouth isn't moving...oh my god...I am not even a body I am a ball of light! Ooooh what's the glowing purple tornado?"

Yeah I have been there.

I am not alone since I have seen others there too. We had guides and were taught certain things, mostly about the nature of these dimensions and our own and what we would need to know when things start to appear that can harm us only if we believe they can. That will be as real as we allow. No weapons, no defense, no attack, no violence even if it looks like the whole world is losing its mind.

I intend to keep my word.

Writing things like this can cause some issues though as you are aware, that they are aware of what we both are writing.

My computer has already crashed once after my first attempt to write to you and I told my wife I guess that I shouldn't but when I rebooted all my unsaved information came back up thankfully.

My questions about drug use and your choice to work in that place were my attempts to understand your decision to be around such a place when I couldn't and why your family chose to accept the worse about you than believe the truth.

You don't have to answer any of this.

You are the key to your own salvation and as unfair as some of this has seemed to me since no one taught us any of this and now I had five years to go through a crash maze of hard lessons, I know that there is much love and goodness here for us even though the things you saw are here too.

We're even beyond "thank you".

Just choose life and look up when you need to.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Correct again, and this thread is now open to questions, ask away, If I ignore, it is as stated not your buisness.

FYI
I am clean and have always been so, yes I have dabbled here and there in my youth yet not to the insulting extent you wish to imply, (Not you My)

And have no desire to bring my past into question, I am as credible as you, just not a politician as you with the desire to dig deep, to destroy.

I agree, I am very intersted to discover more about you and your connections to this topic as I sense you have plenty to share... Yes?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
There are things you asked about that are extremely personal and no one is prompting her to share them, except for you.

You don't need to rush to her defense I am not attacking anyone here.

You also don't have to ask any question that I do and that doesn't make my questions invalid. She mentioned that her parents, employer, and the judicial system believed she was on drugs and because of this she lost her child and job.

Asking why they would believe this and if there was a history there is not off base from her own choice to reveal the issue of drugs in her own story. After all it was the final blow that pushed her to working at the very place of horror she ran from previously.

It is NOT an off-topic question even if she doesn't answer it.

Some have said she may need professional help or even worse so by comparison I doubt my question should be considered malicious by any reasonable person.

This whole story is "personal" if you hadn't noticed.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That is correct, and yes thankyou. This is an important subject and one that left many questions to be answered the biggest of all how to live amongst them and still continue to work for the higher dimensions.

I am a Master of my own path, as we all are Masters in becoming, that does not mean I have any answers which will satisfy others or their paths search.

I hope this thread brings out others who can add to the challenge we face of closing these portals, to keep the evil from rising before their turn on this plane of existence.

I have my theories, and as I hear booms from under the earth in the distant forests I also know that they are breaking through.

Everything is interconnected and I do not hate or resent the lowers, I just want to see the human race rise without a take over as we are in the most critical years before the shifts.

We deserve not to be destroyed before that time.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I guess what I need to know is what kind of focus should a person have then, in this. If this gate is now open, are gate keepers still working on the others? Is this infiltration going to mean our struggles for goodness, fairness, equality in this world will begin in earnest due to increasing tragedies, wars, and physical calamities or nwo, facism? Should the battle be one of prayer, meditation concerning the right loving win for us. For example, when I'm meditating, I like to simple picture (I'll use Africa as an example) whole neighborhoods, with lovely environmentally friendly (say cob or earthship homes) middle class dwellings, clean and bright, gardens bursting with food and fruit, children playing happily, in equality. Boys and girls wearing jeans and laughing. Children who are going to school and looking forward to bright futures. I picture it strongly, in that I can smell the scents some times, or hear the laughter or the ball bouncing, the children on the playground, the cat lazily stretching in the yards. Is this stuff effective in the battle?

The fears many brought up of earth tipping moments.(I still worry about what a reset button might look like). So, I picture the planet equalizing herself nicely, everything strong and stable and healthy. I keep thinking earth is a really old soul and felt her love for us one day. Aside from my 2 month ordeal, pulled into dreams by having my energy drained, or the place between sleep and wake, I haven't had an intense feeling of having to battle or face their issues. In fact, despite this message that had come over and over when it happened, and I asked for help, when I felt I was being told I was doing okay, I don't know how to proceed in that situation.

There are many attempting to raise the planets vibrations. While I visited my friend last month, she said she's been working in dream time and the astral trying to raise the vibrations of the planet, that it had to be done with (negative ions?) And what that meant I do not know.

It really worries me that they seem to be entering in human bodies.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Look I am sorry for asking you about the drug issue you mentioned. I already knew there had to have been some history there because of the acceptance of the lie so easily by your circle. I was just being a good "detective" so to speak but I meant you no harm. I know some people have been more blunt or even rude in this thread so maybe sensitives are high right now.

I have flagged and read this thread from page one, and only just decided to understand it a bit more. Your thread inspired me to ask some personal questions to which I receive answers to that very night so I did not take it lightly. Even if you had made it up there is truth in there from another source.

I can't tell at this point if you want to discuss your story and the points within it or tell it and leave it as a piece of stand alone mysterious nonfiction, so I will just read it from here on out and see what I can get from you. I am not sure anything I post will come across as I intend it to and I would be very displeased if what I posted any further would be seen as malicious.

If you want to know more about what I said that you were curious about then feel free to U2U me.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I said anything it too forcefully. I didn't mean it in that way, just that it was kind of personal and sensitive issues, that sometimes can make someone feel pain in remembering, let alone sharing with so many people.

I also had found what you were saying so interesting that I was hoping you wouldn't just leave the thread and would share a little yourself.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The "boom"s you mentioned, are they like one big boom or like quicker rhythmic ones?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Antar,

What do you think that all means? I am kind of confused... why did they pack up and leave and where did they go?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have to be honest here, I am shaken to the very core of my being just telling you portions of what was the single most harrowing experience of my life.

Many very strange and odd things have been happening in my RL since I began this thread, and I am quite frankly concerned about any one who even reads this let alone comments for the Light.

Not to say that it did not have to be told, it did because only with awareness and the dark being brought forth into the light will it become exposed.

I have been bombarded with many situations in life before and since this experience both good and bad if I may say so, they have never happened in crowds or shared experiences which could be easily explained in everyday terms.

I have my suggestions and am also looking for direction from fellow light workers, I am here and without judgement of others similar experiences and trials.

We are all part of this time frame, we chose consciously to be here. But there are some that live among us who came in manipulated, that do not carry a developing soul. I used to think I knew the numbers, I do not know anymore it has change since I first became aware.

Even Doctors know this to be true, that for some time now there is an undercurrent of babies being born to people who are only biological housing, not parents. Why? It si most probably to create entire armies of underdeveloped souls which will serve as cannon fodder in the future to no good end for those that are here to complete their learning and growing process in this earth mystery school.

Life is a mystery and the best and the worst are from states which are so far beyond our current level of understanding that is easiest to deny or to call a hoax.

It is only when we begin to piece this all together from a collective point of view that we find strength in numbers and in light. Each one of us has an opportunity to help create some thing so extraordinary so beyond what the vested interested would want for this planet and its inhabitants.

There is still hope for a golden future but much of the light is being directed in negative ways, you know this to be true, no one has the same innocence in their hearts as prior to 911, we are all more tense, less trusting and patient. If you are a light worker it has been harder to meditate, to see the simplicity of a dew drop. We instead are being directed to the shower where the dew drop came from.

I pray that the real light workers step in now with actual experiences in fighting the dark forces which can help bring awareness to the challenge we face in a shared and open manner. My intent of this thread was not bring fear and negativity to all of our hearts and minds, instead to just pull off some of the blinders which are killing us all collectively.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I asked my husband what they were and as a country boy he said they were like the boom when they blast for a new telephone pole on a new stretch of property. The only difference is that they come in successions and more powerful. I think of those boaring machines that tunnel under ground.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
One more thing, I have spoken before of a battle I experienced in RL with an unexplained entity, he was a real evil opponent and it was then that I met with my Guardian Angel, or I guess he was since he stepped away from a distant battle to help fight a very serious battle with this entity.

I was only 14 at the time and very innocent, psychic? yes, and profoundly so after this experience and battle.

Many people work hard to achieve certain experiences, I never asked for it, it found me. I did not mettle with ouiga and such, I knew better, worked to keep it at bay instinctually. Religions, yes and as many as I could find to study and visit, even join. Am I any particualr religion? No, and yes. I am all and none. Saved? Yes, in the conventional sense according to the scriptures. Have I found my home church or religion? No, it has not happened yet on this plane of existence. Do I believe it will? Yes, I know so.

I have known of so many different and fringe elements to this astral plane so many underestimate. I sometimes wish life had been simple for me as well, it has not been.

It is different for each individual.

Have I met Et? Yes live and in person.

Do I think they can help us? Yes but not untill we wake up and help ourselves past the next 100 years.

Will they manipulate or assist in our fights with the lower astrals, yes all the time.

Who will eventually win this battle? We all will.

Should they prayed for or destroyed? Prayed for because if we destroy them we are destroying a part of ourselves, less developed.

Just as we are holding secret technologies which far surpass our curent ability to use without negative outcome, they too have risen before they are capable of using their knowlege for anything but destruction.

Many of the higher dimensions are also as concerned of our arrival into their plane of existence, and see us similar to how we view the lower astral in our current state of volitility and develpomental degree.

Best to start now with stretching and yoga, get your bodies very very healthy for the shifts. Lower astrals despise water, good clean water and lots of it will help.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by antar]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join