It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret CIA Briefing Of Obama: Speculation Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
So here is my speculation:

Here's mine -

1 - During the briefing he finally realized that he isn't capable of doing the job. His severe lack of experience, that scares so many of us, now has even himself scared to death.

2 - He found out during the briefing that he really isn't going to be king of the world afterall - and that he's just a tool for 'them' (Trilats and Bildebergers). 'They' scared him to death at the meeting.

3 - On that note - he found out that 'they' have him. He's owned by them. He can do nothing except what they want. He and his family were probably threatened with extinction.

4 - He was briefed on what will really happen in 2012.

I'm sure he wasn't briefed on the UFO/Alien situaton. Even Bill Clinton didn't get that briefing. He used to complain about it. Considering that someone as capable as Clinton didn't get that briefing, I'm sure Obama is definately to be left in the dark.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

EXACTLY!! I would imagine that that briefing was scary as hell, just look how Bush has aged in office.....Obama probably heard things that he had not even imagined.....BUT, It was and continues to be, his job to keep the intel secret. That means, tell no one....

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So here is my speculation: $1 - During the briefing he finally realized that he isn't capable of doing the job. His severe lack of experience, that scares so many of us, now has even himself scared to death.

Hmm. If you apply Occam's razor, you probably win the speculation argument. Flyers. Very interesting ideas. I have to say your speculation #1 is a very likely explanation for the entire thing top-to-bottom (and you know I voted for Obama. This is not a good sign.)

I'm sure he wasn't briefed on the UFO/Alien situaton. Even Bill Clinton didn't get that briefing. He used to complain about it. Considering that someone as capable as Clinton didn't get that briefing, I'm sure Obama is definately to be left in the dark.

That would be extremely disturbing -- possible only if there was a secret government authority and power above that which we commonly known. That would be way way above top secret.

I'm definitely NOT saying "impossible" -- only "very disturbing".

Edit: Fix quotes.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Perhaps Obama learned that most of the Government is totally wacked, given to deep extremes in occult philosophy, communing with the dead, spending vast amounts of money on technology to interpret I-Ching, infatuated with Ouiji technology of the most bizarre sort.

Perhaps the CIA cited "remote viewing" as a lot of their data sources.

Maybe that is why he made his comments about Nancy Reagan -- seances. Maybe this horrific irresponsibility on the part of our government was weighing heavily on his mind. Perhaps he refused to comment further at the press conference purely out of disgust.

I note his expression that there was room for improvement within the CIA. That should be somewhat telling.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have one more speculation, and then I promise I will leave this alone for a while, let this thread go away if that is its destiny.

#

Perhaps Barack Obama has learned, from this top-secret briefing, that his particular Presidency is completely governed fated, predicted long ago by some divination that has been kept secret, enshrined in the darkest basements of the White House, to be passed ONLY from President to President, to be viewed ONLY by the leader of our nation?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.propheticroundtable.org...

Such a document, you can see – might be handed to each new President in a sealed and locked book, to be read only by that chosen person. A ritualistic passing of knowledge.

Perhaps these predictions are uncanny in their truths, predicting all sorts of events, wars, triumphs and tribulations, hence could not be ignored and refuted by any person of sound mind?

And -- and perhaps these secret annals and texts predict his Presidency, and indicate that he is -- in fact (as so many people believe) some sort of messianic figure? Or the opposite?

That would definitely account for Obama's nervousness.

It would also account for Bush's detachment during the election. Obviously he knew in advance that McCain could and would never be elected.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Maybe he just discovered, its two for one at specsavers? who knows?

I think anyone would be nervous, after hearing what is really going on with the world.

I do however know, that for the next year, this thread has just given every doomsayer a title for the next event that is going to kill us all, I especially like the doomsday device in the hands of terrorists.

GAWDELPUSALL.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So here is my speculation:

#1. Foreign governments have planted multiple biological weapons in all major cities. The USA is completely at their mercy, with nothing but our bravado stopping hideous and widespread death of the USA civilian population.

#2. The USA has a doomsday weapon, invented during the 1970's, which is capable of snapping the entire world into another airless dimension, ending all life instantly. The plans for this weapon have fallen into the hands of terrorists. We are working to recover a few of the plans, and have been doing this for decades.

#3. The planet earth is actually under the control of alien intelligences, who will destroy the planet without mercy should any President disobey one of their orders, or reveal their existence to the world.

#

Given that Obama refused to disclose anything about the briefing, and wants to hold these state secrets so very tightly, who can refute me on any of this?

Im sorry but, that is one of the funniest posts i have come accross. No warm up, just total speculation. You could have just said

"my speculation is that Hitler is alive and well living in Bora Bora with Eva Braun and they have 17 children who enjoy dressing up as clowns"

Like i said ridiculas

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
CIA or other para-military commandos are guarding Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join