It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret CIA Briefing Of Obama: Speculation Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I've been away from ATS for a few days and may have missed this thread. But after searching around, I see no immediate mention of this highly significant event here.

From a November 5th, 2008 ABC News Story:

President-elect Barrack Obama will learn the full "burdens of office" tomorrow when he receives his first top secret briefing from the Director of National Intelligence, Mike McConnell.

McConnell will be accompanied by the CIA's top intelligence analyst, Michael Morel, the Director for Intelligence, and two senior CIA briefers, intelligence officials tell ABCNews.com.

abcnews.go.com...

During his first press conference, the next day, Obama was fidgety and atypically nervous when questions came up about this briefing, and he refused to say ANYTHING about this briefing, including whether it had any surprises or not.

#

So here is my speculation:

#1. Foreign governments have planted multiple biological weapons in all major cities. The USA is completely at their mercy, with nothing but our bravado stopping hideous and widespread death of the USA civilian population.

#2. The USA has a doomsday weapon, invented during the 1970's, which is capable of snapping the entire world into another airless dimension, ending all life instantly. The plans for this weapon have fallen into the hands of terrorists. We are working to recover a few of the plans, and have been doing this for decades.

#3. The planet earth is actually under the control of alien intelligences, who will destroy the planet without mercy should any President disobey one of their orders, or reveal their existence to the world.

#

Given that Obama refused to disclose anything about the briefing, and wants to hold these state secrets so very tightly, who can refute me on any of this?

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
or maybe hes just doing what every president had to do. he has be filled in on what is going on. i dont see this as a consipracy but just passing the flame from one president to another.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow you certainly have a... great? imagination.
From other parts of the press conference I believe the intelligence briefing might have been more a kin to Irans involvement with terrorists and there work on a nuclear bomb, whether it be trumped up charges by the CIA or not is the question. Possibly what the financial crisis means to national security, which is more than likely a HUGE problem. Possibly the kinds of weapons russia is working on developing. Or maybe threats from countries that are completely off the radar.

No one could possibly know, but weapons that'll suck out all air on earth, I think that can be handled easier with say a nuclear bomb or massive fuel bomb. Biological weapons that have us at our knees, I doubt if anyone did have weapons in place they'd let us know in advance. And aliens, well if you believe in something like aliens, you might as well believe in religous stories too. I believe in neither.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
or maybe hes just doing what every president had to do. he has be filled in on what is going on. i dont see this as a consipracy but just passing the flame from one president to another.

Probably right on, of course.

What I wonder is why Obama doesn't just say that? It would have been easy to say that during his press conference, rather than distance himself a bit from the American people.

As an American citizen, it is MY CIA and not Obama's.

Edit: But, rather than immediately assuming that level of arrogance on the part of a new president elect, perhaps the secrets revealed during that meeting were at the caliber I suggest in the OP? That is also possible.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I recently saw a photo of Obama ordering a sandwich at a deli.
This leaves me with only a few possible conclusions:

1) Terrorists have planted poisons in all of our nation's beef products. Deli meats are the only safe alternative. Obama knows this but isn't telling us. Why?

2) The food poisoning in Chinese candies has expanded to the imported deli market, where it will soon bring down a total collapse of our sandwich industry. Get 'em while they're still good!

3) The Reptilians have allied with the largely-infiltrated CIA in a new hostile undercover war against the FBI / Greys alliance. The world public is at their mercy, and on 2012, total demolition will occur and the end of the human race is at hand. Time for a sandwich.

Given that Obama refused to disclose anything about the sandwich, and wants to hold these deli secrets so very tightly, who can refute me on any of this?

---

Look, sarcasm aside, I won't deny the possibility that something fishy may be going on that we don't know about. But don't you think you're overreacting a bit?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
well then it would give us nothign to talk about.
and i like to think of it as our cia and not yours.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That doesn't give you the right to CLASSIFIED intelligence. Classified intel is NEVER supposed to be discussed with ANYONE that isn't cleared, including the media. So MAYBE he was told the information, it wasn't what he expected, but he couldn't say anything because it's CLASSIFIED.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
all of your theories are highly 'improbable' though from where i stand 100% possible. but definitely not probable

let me help you sleep at night,

a more probable answer to why he didn't answer questions is because they were top secret in nature, or that the information in his head now is valuable only if our enemies don't know we know it.

you are very very strongly jumping the gun and making large theories that are just so awesome far from being close to what is probably the truth.

i'm not denying the possibility but i'm denying the probability

and also i don't think there was anything unnatural about obamas reluctance to answer any questions.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47
I recently saw a photo of Obama ordering a sandwich at a deli.
This leaves me with only a few possible conclusions: Given that Obama refused to disclose anything about the sandwich, and wants to hold these deli secrets so very tightly, who can refute me on any of this?

If he responded, when asked, "I can't discuss anything about it", I would tend to favor your suggestion, and would not be able to refute you on anything you said further about this.

Why the heck didn't he disclose anything about the sandwich? Good question Magnus!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
all of your theories are highly 'improbable' though from where i stand 100% possible. but definitely not probable

You got me there. Okay -- I am being a bit too subtle, as a joke.

Certainly it is good for the President to keep classified information quiet.

Here is my real point: There seems to be this tendency revealed here, by the behavior of Obama -- the American people deserve ABSOLUTELY NO reassurance or explanation. In fact, it is GOOD for the American people to wonder and fret about this.

Would it have been hard for him to say, "No. No surprises really, in general. But some tactical and strategic information that really can't be discussed right now."

That is what I would have expected. He did not say anything near that.

So, without that, it just leaves everyone wondering. People can speculate on the most outrageous things, like I did.

I think that is what Obama, past presidents, and the CIA really want: to keep the American civilian population in the dark about certain things. They think we are undeserving of the truth, or even any assurances.

Edit: I think it is probably an "ego" type thing.

Another Edit: But there might be something larger -- like true secrets that would be quite shocking for the US citizens to learn about.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
From other parts of the press conference I believe the intelligence briefing might have been more a kin to Irans involvement with terrorists and there work on a nuclear bomb, whether it be trumped up charges by the CIA or not is the question. Possibly what the financial crisis means to national security, which is more than likely a HUGE problem. Possibly the kinds of weapons russia is working on developing. Or maybe threats from countries that are completely off the radar.

I think this is very likely. Recall, during Obama's press conference, he seemed to restate is hardest position against Iran -- made a big point about not permitting Iran to create nuclear weapons.

That must have been a significant part of the briefing. (Others have speculated on that, including the ABC news story I opened with.)

Perhaps one secret: There are some very crazy elements in Iran making very dangerous and covert threats towards the USA and Israel. That actually seems very possible and even likely.

It would fall into an area that might be difficult and dangerous for Obama to mention at all. Even with his considerable finese, Obama might want to avoid any possible discussion of this by the media or others.

That is a good speculation, DJ. Quite interesting idea.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The real answer, of course, is that during his briefinf, Obama was kidnapped and replaced with an alien shapeshifter, just like every president since Ike.

The doppleganger is still adjusting to the experience, which also explains his uncharacterist "Nancy Reagan" comment yesterday.

Give him a few days to recover, and it will be fine.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
During his first press conference, the next day, Obama was fidgety and atypically nervous

Wouldn't you be too if you suddenly realized the extent of the complete SH(*&&* pile you've just been handed?

Fastest honeymoon on record.

JK

[edit on 8-11-2008 by leo123]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If you knew what the president, vice president, and heads of the "Alphabet Agencies" knew, but could never speak of it to anyone, you would be nervous as well. It is truth, not conspiracy, that those in power know what we will never know, including things that happen, have happened, will happen. Secrecy is one of those cornerstones of all government, leadership, power...no matter what job you have. At political levels, this compounds 100 fold.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
The real answer, of course, is that during his briefing, Obama was kidnapped and replaced with an alien shapeshifter, just like every president since Ike.

The doppleganger is still adjusting to the experience, which also explains his uncharacterist "Nancy Reagan" comment yesterday.

Give him a few days to recover, and it will be fine.

Perhaps. That assumes, naturally, that Obama isn't a shapeshifter already, a possibility which I definitely entertain.

#

Seriously, I want to also address attention to the "Nancy Reagan' comment. What was it that put him into such a frame of reference that he felt it was necessary to qualify his comment about "all living Presidents" and draw Nancy Reagan into the equation?

Let me speculate -- during the briefing, it was indicated that the CIA is dependent heavily on astrologers, like Nancy Reagan was.

That would be an amazing revelation, and if you think it is too unlikely to be true then you will be surprised by history. Astrology has played an incredible part in many world decisions. Believe it or not. True, whether you think astrology works or is total bunk.

I would want to keep that a secret. (Secret if it worked, too ashamed to discuss if it was completely bogus.)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
Secrecy is one of those cornerstones of all government, leadership, power...no matter what job you have. At political levels, this compounds 100 fold.

Well stated, and one of the things I was trying to say.

This secrecy builds a wall between the information privileged and the disenfranchised. Knowing these secrets, which only Presidents and top CIA officials are privy to, must make you feel very special.

And that feeling leads to insensitivity, arrogance, egomania among our leaders.

Would it not be better to play everything like an open game of chess? (Grandmasters win at chess by through strategy and not secrecy. Secrets exist, but are very fleeting.)

Perhaps it would be possible to put a time limit on every secret. The existence of the secret, and its time limit, should be posted by numeric identifier on a government website. That is how I would do things.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well given the current situation of the Sol third planet--Obama may just be in a state of denial or even shock remember he just jumped overnight to a higher pay grade and security clearance--even the Director of CIA does not get to know what happens in Area 51 or 52. He may be also experiencing sensory overload just on the numberous briefings he has already been given on our strategic defense and tactical efficiency. A person like President Obama does not try to hide emotions. So it will be interesting to see how his demeanor changes as he is made aware of those really cryptic details in nearly every aspect of his new role just as Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. military.

The Hollywood smile may start to fade a bit as the first year in office takes a 10 year toll on his mind. Imagine learning a dozen lifetimes of secrets inside of a few months?

This is my first reply to a post so excuse the crudeness of my responses!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
#2. The USA has a doomsday weapon, invented during the 1970's, which is capable of snapping the entire world into another airless dimension, ending all life instantly. The plans for this weapon have fallen into the hands of terrorists. We are working to recover a few of the plans, and have been doing this for decades.

I hope it's a doomsday variant of the A241-BIS 'device' as mentioned from the thread 'Soviet plan 1973'

About Alien disclosure- You're right, it might be a terrible thing for the PTB or it might be a terrible thing for the other 99.99% of people who are not in the know.

But I'm all for disclosure, even if there is a powerful extraterrestrial race or group that would destroy us before we knew the true nature or reason of their presence.

I don't want to live in the matrix, I just want to wake up to reality.

Was it the blue pill or the red pill
?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToMMaN
The Hollywood smile may start to fade a bit as the first year in office takes a 10 year toll on his mind. Imagine learning a dozen lifetimes of secrets inside of a few months?

This is my first reply to a post so excuse the crudeness of my responses!

No crudeness there, buddy -- well spoken.

I can imagine the heavy load on Obama (or any new President) to learn the inner truth.

You provide a very interesting experiment. I will be watching the frequency of Obama's smile, and the glibness of his speech. As was pointed out earlier, he already seems to be changing slightly (for example the oddness of the Nancy Reagan "séance" remark, for which he has since apologized for making.)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division

*** Breaking Classified Material ***

This is Top Top Way Above Top Secret information, hope you're ready.

You're absolutely right!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join