It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a top secret plane?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think it must be a scale model of a new hypersonic plane. The three lights we see under the triangle can be a mhd propulsion system. There is a lot of sighting, all over the world for a three lights triangle shape vehicle.
This two pictures is a very good news for the secret technology spotters.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
May be the three lights we see under the plane is a new propulsion system. There is a lot of triangle sighting with three lights all over the world. It may be a secret prototype.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would like to start by saying this is a great thread. I have visited ATS many times but reading this post is what made me create an account. The craft you photographed over Area51 looks a lot like one that one of my former co-workers took over his house in Southern California.

Here is a link to it:
s454.photobucket.com...

I had forgotten that I had this on my computer until I came across this thread. The two aircraft look very similar, notice that both triangles have lights on each point of the triangle.

Regards!

~Ron~

[edit on 24-11-2008 by thetruthisouthere837]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here is the EXIF data on one of the images provided by the OP:

"/File/Main/FileName", "img403120fd8[1].jpg"
"/File/Main/FileExtension", "jpg"
"/File/Main/FileSize", "444610"
"/File/Main/DateCreation", "25.11.2008 15:18:21"
"/File/Main/DateLastAccess", "25.11.2008 15:18:21"
"/File/Main/DateLastWrite", "25.11.2008 15:18:04"
"/Exif/Image/Make", "Panasonic"
"/Exif/Image/Model", "DMC-FZ8"
"/Exif/Image/Orientation", "1"
"/Exif/Image/XResolution", "72/1"
"/Exif/Image/YResolution", "72/1"
"/Exif/Image/ResolutionUnit", "2"
"/Exif/Image/Software", "Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Windows"
"/Exif/Image/DateTime", "8/8/2008 12:31:46 PM"
"/Exif/Image/YCbCrPositioning", "2"
"/Exif/Photo/ExposureTime", "1/500"
"/Exif/Photo/FNumber", "71/10"
"/Exif/Photo/ExposureProgram", "2"
"/Exif/Photo/ISOSpeedRatings", "100"
"/Exif/Photo/ExifVersion", "0221"
"/Exif/Photo/DateTimeOriginal", "8/8/2008 12:31:46 PM"
"/Exif/Photo/ComponentsConfiguration", " 1 2 3 0"
"/Exif/Photo/CompressedBitsPerPixel", "4/1"
"/Exif/Photo/ExposureBias", "0/1"
"/Exif/Photo/MaxAperture", "3/1"
"/Exif/Photo/MeteringMode", "5"
"/Exif/Photo/LightSource", "0"
"/Exif/Photo/Flash", "16"
"/Exif/Photo/FocalLength", "76/5"
"/Exif/Photo/FlashpixVersion", "0100"
"/Exif/Photo/ColorSpace", "1"
"/Exif/Photo/PixelXDimension", "1672"
"/Exif/Photo/PixelYDimension", "1254"
"/Exif/Photo/SensingMethod", "2"
"/Exif/Photo/FileSource", " 3"
"/Exif/Photo/SceneType", " 1"
"/Exif/Photo/CustomRendered", "0"
"/Exif/Photo/ExposureMode", "0"
"/Exif/Photo/WhiteBalance", "0"
"/Exif/Photo/DigitalZoomRatio", "0/1"
"/Exif/Photo/FocalLengthIn35mmFilm", "91"
"/Exif/Photo/SceneCaptureType", "0"
"/Exif/Photo/GainControl", "0"
"/Exif/Photo/Contrast", "0"
"/Exif/Photo/Saturation", "0"
"/Exif/Photo/Sharpness", "0"
"/Exif/Iop/InteroperabilityIndex", "R98"
"/Exif/Iop/InteroperabilityVersion", "0100"
"/Exif/Image/Compression", "6"
"/Exif/Image/XResolution", "1/96"
"/Exif/Image/YResolution", "1/96"
"/Exif/Image/ResolutionUnit", "2"
"/Exif/Photo/Aperture", "57/10"
"/Iptc/Application/RecordVersion", "2"

---------------------------

99.5% of the time, when a image has been through an editor like Photoshop Elements, it is fake.

The common excuse is that their camera automaticaly uses that program, which is usualy a lie.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I am not sure why there is Adobe Photoshop exif data. It could have something to do with how my cousin burned the images to the disk. I am not trying to make excuses or anything. I did not start this thread to prove that these images are genuine because I already know that they are. I was just trying to get some input as to what the aircraft in the photos are, and you guys have made some great suggestions. You are acting like I'm trying to perpetrate some kind of hoax, but I was not trying to prove anything by posting these pics, I was just trying to figure out what they were.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
why wouold anyone use Photoshop Elements to put an image to disk....

dude, just admit it...
it's fake.

if it wasn't you wouldn't have been ignoring so many questions for so long.

Everyone was willing to help you identify it,
but you avoided almost every question asked.

you can't say you didn't see the replies with questions in.
because you were looking for an answer and if you didn't read the whole thread you could have missed it.

so just grow up and take the flack for a "fair" attempt.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xSniper190

I have tried to answer several of the questions(size, shape, speed, etc.)
If you have any questions that you would like me to answer just post them. I will do my best.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisouthere837

Great picture! It looks a lot like the craft that I saw. Star for you!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ampaf707
I am not sure why there is Adobe Photoshop exif data

Did you resize it?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ampaf707
If you have any questions that you would like me to answer just post them. I will do my best.

Yes I have one... where were these pictures taken? That is not Area 51 in the background... could you point us out on a map where you were standing and which direction you were facing? That would be very helpful

Thanks

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Quality questions by Zorgon that I would of asked if he hadn't so seriously consider going to google maps and show us where this photo was taken and direction etc. Also can you provide us with the original photo? As in straight from the camera. If you can't just understand that the file provided in the original is one step towards fake with the PS tag/listing in it. Thanks for being willing to answer the questions and hopefully we can still make some sort of progress on here.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Here's the thing TTIOT. I could create that in PS (Photoshop) in under 5mins. This doesn't mean you image as a fake so hear what else I have to say. The same could be said for a fair number of real images as well that are out there. The way to disprove this has been touched by PS is to run it through HEX or a similar software that has the digital fingerprint of the file. In order to allow us to do this in much the same manner as the post under you original post you will need to send us your original file. If you can't yours is much more likely to be fake then the OPs in my opinion at this time.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Which image did you use ALLisONE? Also did the OP send it to you or did you pull it off the web? If it was sent to you could you send it to me so I can confirm your post. Much Thanks EH.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSniper190

To me that just validates that the poster has no idea of what is being talked about hence if the image was faked it was faked before he got hold of the pic.

At the same time why fake something so dum as a UAV triangle too easy. I mean really if this is an aircraft of some type it's nothing special could just be a kid or adult screwing around with a new type of homemade RC plane.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Well I've tried posting my Hex break down but its not working. I can confirm though for others out there the file posted by this user is a PS fake. Its confirmed in the hex. Can anyone help in posting the Hex? It always blanks out my posts when i use it.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Canada_EH]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
I can confirm though for others out there the file posted by this user is a PS fake.

Can you? Or can you just confirm that PS has been used to, perhaps, crop the image?

Oh, and can you not use the code tags to post hex? I don't know if it'll work, just a suggestion.

[edit on 26/11/08 by Implosion]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by xSniper190

To me that just validates that the poster has no idea of what is being talked about hence if the image was faked it was faked before he got hold of the pic.

When I use my digital camera and transfer the images to my computer I use Paintshop Pro automatically. I then crop and fix my images for the best quality and in most cases save them as a smaller size for use.

Now I know that if I captured a UFO or something I needed evaluated by "experts' that I would leave the original intact somewhere

But how many people know this before hand? They take a cool picture... in this case a friend did the work to process it for a web image. Did anyone tell these people that they MUST save the original as is in order to prove their story?

I am sure he will know better next time

Now then I still want to know the location and angle they were shot from. That would be very helpful

That is NOT Area 51 in the background... the Hills are wrong

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Implosion

As posted before. 90% of the time this points to a fake. I also have already made a request that this member send me an original of the photo he has posted. And to back up my 90% claim i have asked on this site many times for original images and only received the original once from a member.

Never mind that fact have you looked at the image? Its shape and position is unusual never mind the fact I could create that picture in 5 min tops and spam it on here are receive hundreds of responses which forget this thread has already happened many times on this site and frankly its gag inducing.

And since I'm fed up enough with this image I'll post the screen capture of the program. Freakin sick of people just blabbing and not doing anything to actively prove any of the people of have shown this to be a photoshop job wrong.
i176.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
That is NOT Area 51 in the background... the Hills are wrong

White sands is a big place

On a different note forget original there should be one laying around before it was run through photoshop if thats the case. Sorry but with the power of these programs which I make my living using as a Designer I'm not just willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
And since I'm fed up enough with this image I'll post the screen capture of the program. Freakin sick of people just blabbing and not doing anything to actively prove any of the people of have shown this to be a photoshop job wrong.
i176.photobucket.com...

Well, if something looks too good to be true, it usually is. I was just asking you though, if the hex 100% guaranteed shows you that the image is a hoax, or does it just show you that the image has been opened and saved in Photoshop.

I mean, I have plenty of images of mundane objects that will have Adobe tags in the hex. It doesn't mean they are fake.

Which is it? I'd love to know, as there are plenty of images you could use it on, on this forum alone.

Also, no go on the code tags?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join