It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Presidency Already Looking Pretty Frightening...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
we're not even 2 days since the election, and the things coming out about how things are going to "change" now that Obama's been "chosen" to be our next president. please check out these articles to see what i'm talking about...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Let me know what your guys' thoughts are...

[edit on 11/6/2008 by chillmike420]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chillmike420

my thoughts are hahahaa prison planet

alex jones is pretty much a joke and pretty far right and likes to yell and git fired up

git r done should be his slogan

and obama isnt the president yet, so his presidency cant look pretty frightening yet, cause it hasnt happened

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Oh, I'll just go back to sleep, now.
Nothing to see, I think a re-run of american idol is on..........

[sarcasm off]

Of COURSE it's important who his 'picks' are!

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Chillmike, I aint telling you what to do bro... but if you would like a real response to this thread you may want to do two things here:

1.) Outline the material that you want us to look at and give us all a summary of what it is saying. Most people arent going to go off to Prison Planet and read 15 different articles. They are lazy, just like I am

2.) Give us a little bit of what YOU think about said material and how YOU view the upcoming Obama candidacy.

Again, not trying to tell you how to run your show. Just a few suggestions for making your thread a little more user friendly

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

not only that, but what his plans are shaping up to be. and murdercitydevil, regardless of what you think of alex jones, he isn't the one who wrote the articles. and a lot of those articles have connections or direct quotes from mainstream media. and if you hadn't noticed, regardless of if he isn't president yet or not, he's been voted to be, so it's really irrelevent whether it's happened yet or not. that's the point to educate ourselves for what he is preparing to shape america as during his presidency, which is looking like it's for the worst. wake up man, we're hanging on by a thread here in many aspects, and this man is gonna be the new head of the country, and to not be worried about what he's shaping his globalist new world order administration to be, well than, you're just naive, and should really start looking into things, rather than just laugh something off because you have views on an alternative media outlet, when mainstream media is spewing propaganda and disinfo every second of the day.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

sorry man, would it help or be easier if i edited the first post, and put the first paragraph of each article after the link? and i pretty much stated what i thought of the presented articles. that it frightens me, knowing who he's thinking of putting in his administration, what biden and others have been saying about a crisis "testing him", his plans for the economy, etc. im frightened that this might only continue bush's new world order globalist agenda.

p.s. if you're interested in this type of subject, research and read into what Webster Griffin Tarpley has to say about it. He's written 2 books on the topic...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chillmike420

For someone with the name 'chillmike420', you need to take your own advice, and 'Chill'...

You posted like 15 articles all from the same website. It seems like you have drank too much of Alex Jones' Kool-Aid, and need to maybe look at the source a bit more. Alex Jones would have had just as many articles condemning John McCain, because that is what is does, is try to use fear to condemn others.

While I don't agree or disagree with what Obama has in store for the country, but please at least give him the benefit of the doubt, and allow him to actually 'become' President first. If you can't wait, at least lbe fair and provide Obama's side and not just the writings of a fear monger.

change.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Pelosi and Reid are going to have Obama wrapped around their fingers. Putin is foaming at the mouth, and US Automakers have their hands out waiting for money from the government to pay their bloated union workers pensions. The DOW had its biggest 2 day combined loss ever, the 2 days after Obama wins the election, and we are on the countdown to make Biden's prediction of a test of Obama coming true.

I got a feeling alot of people are going to miss George Bush within 6 months of Obama's inauguration.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I got a feeling alot of people are going to miss George Bush within 6 months of Obama's inauguration.

I honestly hope that Obama is a good presdent. I really do. However, my gut tells me that he is going to be a four and through President.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't like how his cabinet is looking thus far, nor most of the mentions.

I will say though, that with as much as I dislike Obama, prison planet is about as bad as it gets in terms of selling anyone on anything. I'm sure prison planet is written up in a meth lab.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've lost all respect for Alex Jones, but at the same time feel a bit sorry for him. It's pretty obvious that now that it appears he has nothing more to complain or fear monger about, he's going to be out of work pretty soon. So he's just creating utter BS. Please listen to 5:20 - 6:50 in the video below, to get an illustration of this. It's hilarious.

He's lost the plot.
What a joke

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Xeros, yeah,yeah,yeah. Now that Obama has been elected, we're just going to live in "happy land," right? Pffft... Whatever.
Sure, he's the "messiah." I must have missed the damned memo. Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's all good.....the Internet is a great place for a diversity of opinions to be aired. Some of it good, some of it stupid, some of it is gibberish...(personally, I feel most of it falls in the "stupid" bucket, but that's just me). A lot of opinion, from many different viewpoints.

And I think that's what many people fail to take advantage of; whether through a distorted world view, or the thrill of feeling like they're "in the know." So often I see people's opinions shaped by incredibly narrow channels of information. Prisonplanet.com is one of the "narrow" channels. If your entire opinion is derived from one source, it tends to become biased towards one viewpoint.

I reject the notion that 9 articles from one source is any harbinger of days to come. Huh, I could use Theonion.com if that were the case, and the future would be filled with smarmy hilarity.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by MrPenny]

top topics

join