It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

it's a beast figurine.

I'll take my check now.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoyIt's your diary, & the moderator has instuctions to download it only if you don't return to ats at a time specified beforehand. In a short time I've grown fond of you &'ll miss you if you don't return for whatever reasons...respectfully, mike

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

small chalk board

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I see a figurine of a bride and groom. At first I saw a man with a tuxedo and then I could see the bride with a full gown on that crosses over one of the legs of the man. The haristyles and clothing look like 1950's.

Whatever the object is, it feels like it was given to you by someone who was dear to you, perhaps a parent? This person is recently deceased?

-----
I am adding this edit about 4 hours after my first post. I want to add that I saw a triangular shape that I thought was a pyramid but turned into the wedding gown... I also thought I saw the eiffel tower until it turned into the groom. So it could be a souvenier that was picked up on a honey moon... still have a strong emotional feeling like it belonged to a parent or grandparent or someone like that who recently passed.

Just wanted to make it as detailed as possible. I love this kind of thing.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by siouxm]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
JUST A PLAIN POST-IT YELLOW DUSTY STICKER WITH NUMBER ONE BY A BLACK MARKER...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Probably rubbish but i dreamt about your object this night, lol

and it is a little seed which you water to grow in dirt

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
heavy metal candlestick,silver coloured but with black bits on it.Not seeing it on a pc tho, seeing it on a mantlepiece or small shelf,think it might be quite heavy.
Flash of woman (mother/auntie/def older female relative)flash of anrgy sadness.
dont think this is whats on your pc but its what I got anyway

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

i feel its a little red @ white round small fur ball type character with a long lable attatched 2 the bottom with a saying or loggo to do with a memorable day out. it was bought as a souvenir. you wer much younger and i sence a loss of a young male who was with you on this visit but since passed ova.

i feel he is family you are several years his senior. thers is a photo of the 2 of u. he is approx 8 give or take a yer. you have a coat on he doesnt. your on the left with your arm around him. he has brown hair and a big cheeky grin. thers trees and greenery behind u like a field.

is he ur nephew?

you have a poster of a man with a refer near ur pc, poss bob marley!

cant wait 4 ur answer x

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Its a historical building in the Washington DC area ... not sure if its Jefferson or Lincoln.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I am looking for a few psychics and other paranormally powered individuals to help me with an unscientific experiment. This would not be evidence to anyone but myself as to whether or not you have power, but it could be fun.

I have an object on [top of] my computer monitor that I would like identified. [The object is now marked with a number 1 for remote viewers]

I would like you to be a specific as you can, but do not force yourself to get details.

As a means to further the exercise, I would also encourage youto try to feel any emotional or environmental associations that may come with the object, some sort of empathic approach on top of the actual object.

I look forward to seeing the results.

The object will be there for 2 weeks.

I will u2u anyone that I feel has any sort of 'hit' so that we can not damage the integrity of this little exericise.

Edit:

I have also been asked if sketches can be submitted, and I look forward to any that come in.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

[edit on 6-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

I have absolutely no psychic powers and have never seen anyone who has. That said, here's my fun guess.

It's a white coffee mug. The handle is turned to your left, not quite at a 90 degree angle. It says I (heart symbol) "something". Not sure what but maybe some type of dog that also has a shadow pictorial on the cup. Just to be clear, this is a random fun guess

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by plainmike
Whatever it is I bet that it won't be the same at the end of the 2 weeks as it was in the beginning...not changing the object as in removing, but the object changing...maybe some sort of head count tally device or a work of art in progress or anything that morphs...something in the proccess of changing either naturally or from manipulation.

I hope it doesn't "morph", but I was afraid it would change, too.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't know, but is your computer desk silver and light brown?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

ATroll Doll, in Arkansas

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
All I can say is that it is square or diamond shaped, and has right angles.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i'm getting a small simple box. sort of like a jewelry box or maybe a glasses case?

i dont claim to be phsycic but i'll give it a shot

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey Hank- I think it is a little green dinosaur given to you by a child. It might have been from either your child or a niece or nephew

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join