It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A model of Tyrannosaurus Rex with his mouth open,roaring and bearing teeth.

Sorry just had to edit this. I just noticed you said it has a number one on it. Its around Rexs' neck just like a necklace. I founds that very amusing lol.

Oh just an afterthought. Are you considering a series of items placed on your monitor top? As I see a second item with a number 2 around his neck.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Ihatealiens]

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Ihatealiens]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
My first thought as a joke was a figurine of Assy Mcgee. www.adultswim.com...

But I read about some one posting a thread about a small battleship
and I thought it was the boat from the philadelphia experiment.

They both are wrong but I made a small effort.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think its round and dark color, Its a small globe

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
must be something yellow a plastic look maybe metal, haven't touched it jet
thats all I can say

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I would like to participate!

But I work with pics and names... Perhaps you could post a picture of your room and computer screen, without the object of course. A pic of yourself and your first name would be helpful too. I dont see how anybody can make a link with just your ATS username.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I can't get a picture of anything.

But I do think you should have sent a photo of it to a Mod before starting the thread, you could easily choose the most common answer and take a photo of that object to try and prove that more people get the answer than would be statistically possible by guessing. Not saying you would but if lots are correct it could cast doubts.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm thinking model plane.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'm getting a feeling that the outcome of this experiment will be slightly disappointing

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Little pig, You had it or been in family, for awhile. Connected to sister or daughter! More if you wish.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Is the object a cigar?

I got the impression that it was an ashtray, followed by the idea of a wedding band. Then a cigar came to mind. Then I thought maybe the band indicates a band around a cigar.

So, could it be a cigar with a band and in a cellophane wrapper?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i suspect that the infinite monkies / keyboards model will provide an ` answer `

edit to add :

i reccommend NOT contacting people who make " close " guesses - as such confirmation COULD encourage the use of sock puppets or ` clue pooling ` amongst friends to refine guesses

[edit on 7-11-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Ironically there was bible code in your post and I decoded a refined guess from it

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I don't claim to be a Psychic, but I have been able to make accurate predictions before and also remote view with an almost 100% accuracy. I have no idea what this item is though, however the first thing that popped into mind was a:

Crayola (or similar brand) Crayon. Most likely dark blue, red, or brown color. Number 1 is either printed on there from the wrapper itself, written by hand, or etched into the wrapper and crayon itself.

[edit on 11/7/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Allright, I'm getting Anne Rice ,an aquarium & a period ".", wierd. I'm getting feelings like you were duped and are now finnished with the whole matter. I know this is nothing like you described, so I am sure I must be wrong.

That was entertaining

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Is it a crystal ornament, with jagged yet fine edges?

First I thought it was a teddy with a red bow around his neck.

Yet this seemed to come through.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
could it be a webcam?????
only joking!

I am a psychic but i don't remote view because of bad experiences. I am guessing its a small toy or teddy of some sort! Possibly an ornament with some significant family value. You got as a small child?

Some feelings im getting off it is joy, happiness, confusion
and hope

Tell me if im right, just had a glance, no real effort at all!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'll just post my first feelings - its pink or in bright colour, ir has rather round edges with a something else, but I can not see it. and it holds firmly on the top.

Nothing else I can say because everything else would be made up, by trying to imagine.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm guessing a clock or a watch that was a gift from someone close. Cool idea, can't wait to find out what it is!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
hello!

i get a mixed inner picture. the first i see is a red plastic box. and the other thing i see is a little "spiderman" figurine. almost as if you got two monitors.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It is a SMURF!

One of those little blue men made of plastic you know.

Wikipedia

Unfortunately I am working in such a secret job I cannot login from the office... So sorry about the anonymous post.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join