It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Aliens???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I found this video on disclose.tv which was just posted. Apparently the pics are quite old. What do you think??

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Who knows if this is real or not buddy. I've not seen the image before but with 3D modelling, photoshop and CGI so readily available to everyone, I guess we're not going to know. I'd say it wasn't CGI (I'm involved in that industry so I know a little bit about that!) but I can't cross out Photoshop or a puppet. The possibility that this is real is a last resort in my mind although I'd love this to be the case.

Th8nker

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
the way the camera/picture is wiggling about screams false to me. picture can easily be placed on a table to keep it still.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ill have to say that it looks convencing, not real or fake as so many put it. one other thing, the little guy probably should have been bobbing instead of weaving. A cool ice pack should help with the swelling!!!

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
the way the camera/picture is wiggling about screams false to me. picture can easily be placed on a table to keep it still.

Im pretty sure he was filming a computer screen or something like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have not seen these images before but I know someone that has seen the real thing.. will have them look at this and let you know what they say.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Im pretty sure he was filming a computer screen or something like that.

He was filming his email lol

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This looks very good (so to speak).
But what do we have to compare it to other than stories.
There are the snaps of a grey looking in someones window, but is that real?
Idid not see anything showing who took the original snaps.
That might help in finding out some answers.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Watched it, but not with sound so I might be missing something - are the three photos meant to be of the same alien? In the last/third photo, if you look at what you can see of the torso, it appears to have had its arms hacked off since the first two were taken.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Someones toy monster. Genetics is far enough advanced to pick out the mutations we need to force evolution in my opinion.

The eye's being a huge pupil is telling to say the least. Perhaps a transfer entity for human brains? Any thing like this is possible right now. The boday is small so probably uses far less calories than we do now and the skin maybe better at retaining heat.

He skin looks good, too. However, how to remove the need for UV for Vit. D? Fungii? Hmm, the underworld of a different planet...intriguing.

Is it sterile? Growing "clones" wouldn't be too hard considering geothermal energy and present technology. If it is from a different, natural planet or is a former isolationist species from earth I wounder if they are bored and that's what controls the people of the world - sheer boredom.

Meh, there are only bad if they want to kill themselves I say - the case could be that they do want to live? I have seen fairy tale "conventional" space craft that could be in use for resource collecting...but if the species is advanced to the point of intellectual parity then what would the need new resources for other than food and testing?

Lots of ideas, so little time, knowwhatimean?

EDIT : fossil records have a similar species that was bound to an island of Java, I believe. Maybe they cast molded the skeleton and rebuilt it to represent that is starved to death for lack of being able to build ships to reach other areas for food. Or they were starved out by an exterior source.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by SolarSeaman]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
some crops just in case the video vanishes.

funny he looks a little like our peeping tom Alien, notice they both have the black stripe on their forehead.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's the real deal! This is what they look like. This is what the Roswell bodies looked like. Take it for whatever it's worth but I asked and this is the same being as what was seen there.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'd like to believe that it is a real alien but I think the only thing real about it is the rubber or wax that it is made of. If this were in fact real, why would the person supporting the head use his bare hand. Since it is a being from another world we would have no idea what bacteria this being is carrying and the being would probably be more "contagious" in its lifeless form.
It would have been more convincing if the had was gloved.

my 2c.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I knew it looked familiar, and I think easynow has hit the nail on the head. That video is the one that was faked up by a local skeptic group using a cheap puppet. I can't remember which group did it, but perhaps there's an image of the actual puppet on their website that would settle the question.

Until then, it doesn't look remotely real to me. In the second photo, its arm joints are diagonal, like an action figure. Admittedly, I'm not an expert on alien physiology, but...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by damagedoor

Audio? You're not missing much. Here's a summary of the dialogue:

"....umm, er, not sure, and, um, anyone seen this, umm, can't say who gave this to me, umm, and, er, um, seen this before?, umm, here it is, um, er, and, respected source, em, um, er, and, um...."

It was excruciating. Just leave the mute button on...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
It's the real deal! This is what they look like. This is what the Roswell bodies looked like. Take it for whatever it's worth but I asked and this is the same being as what was seen there.

who did you ask NephraTari ?

the Alien dude does meet my expectations of what a Real E.T. would look like and the size of him matches the reports of the Beings being small.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i believe you nephra ^_^, i think this is quite a real deal here. Of course, there is always a chance that this is a puppet recreation or some dumb hoax attempt, but the match you made according to your friend, that convinces me that there's more to this than a simple hoax.

It does look like the little guys we have been told about doesn't it.

Now if only someone could bring a comparison photo, we'd really get things going.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Forehead indentation & ear structure similarities:

Very similar ear structure on this one:

Again, similar forehead indentation & ear structure:

Who really knows if it's real or not... no way of telling one way or the other.

C-BuZz

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

check your u2u's
There were 2 people that were there that day with the party that I asked of the original three this person is the only one still alive.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by conorkerr

Those worker being type come in a wide variety of sizes/colors. Your pictures resemble what biological worker beings can look like, they are basically drones created from a mix of extraterrestrial and various DNA. Worker beings do not have souls in them, they are more like robots engineered for a specific task. In my opinion I doubt they are real but they do look like worker beings.

I have never seen a picture anywhere online of the one's I experienced, I have them burned in my memory but these few pictures have similarities.

The worker beings I've seen have more rounded than almond shape eyes like seen here:

If I was to describe the one's from memory the best I can, it would be a mixture of all three pictures above, larger head like shown in the 3rd picture, the face with more texture and wrinkles on the skin, large eyes not extremely almond shaped some of them rounded, undefined nose exactly like shown in the 2nd picture. The second picture could even be real as there are many variety of the grey species out there even more than all of the human races on earth.

From my experiences aboard ET craft I have seen humanoid beings, they look almost identical to us but are much taller than us, some 7-10ft, blonde/golden hair, different than usual eyes, blue (More clear), very athletic looking, some elongated, glowing aura around them almost translucent vibrant, rainbow type colors some colors that we do not have on earth, I think I will leave it at that until I'm ready to share my entire experiences.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join