It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama kick-starts transition, picks Rahm Emanuel as chief of staff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Amadinajhad never once said that he wanted to wipe Israel off the map, even generals of the US said right on CSPAN that it is a misinterpretation. This statement that is blathered over the air wave here in the US is nothing but Zionist propaganda. You can find on the web the translation verbatim from what Amadinajhad really said. This country needs to rise up and see what the Israeli lobby and the dual citizens if has imbedded in our politics are doing to us.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
First off, thanks for dismissing this out of hand,

I did NOT dismiss it out of hand. I tried very hard to fine that he is a DUAL-Citizen! I don't care about serving in the Israeli Army. I'm talking about his citizenship!

Any proof for that RUMOR????

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think this pick is less about sending a message to the Republicans as it is sending a message to his fellow Democrats about who is in charge.

I also expect when the next congress sits for both Reid and Pelois to encouraged to pick new whips... after all the Democrats are far more of a collation than the Republicans are and Obama is going to want to make sure that they toe the line.

In short I think choosing Emanuel is sending the message that Obama is in charge... now the big question is will Obama be able to control Emanuel?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan

Sad that you're believing the warmongering media and blaming Iran for Israel's arrogance and warmongering. Iran has every right to make nuclear reactors. It's only Israel's mania to create false news,

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Sheridan]

Actually Mr.Iran himself gave a speech as where he admicted he would be happier if he could blow the jews of the map ... I just don´t understand why do you have such a problme admicting it when HE (MR.IRAN) obviously doesn´t....

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cmnvp

Actually what you says that was the direct mistranslation of the Zionist media to get more sympathy for the terror state of Israel. The Iranian president didn't say Israel must blow down from the map. But instead of him, I'm willing and I'm going to say this: Israel must disappear forever. A terror state, which is filled with criminals and mega-lo-man demon lovers must not allowed to exist at all on this planet.

Iran is one of the most peaceful nation on the middle east. Also they have rules, quite stronger then in any other western cultures, but it's working. Iran is supporting their low tech allies against the invaders, nothing more. They have the right for it. But you know for brainwashed: Patriots are equal with terrorist, because the media says this to you. Open your eyes just for a second. If you're going to oppose the Zionist enemy aggression on your land, you'll be the same terrorist as those people, whose are fighting against the invaders, whose have no right to be in Iraq and Afghanistan at all.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You folks have been debating here for days if Emanuel is a dual citizen!! All you have to do is Google his name: five days ago the headline of the second most-read Israeli newspaper, Harretz, was simply this: "Obama's first pick: Israeli Rahm Emanuel as chief of staff!"

www.haaretz.com...

If you are curious about others, you may read here:

www.viewzone.com...

While most American Jews are liberals who are truly committed to what is best for this country, there is no question that AIPAC controls the House, the Senate and now increasingly the White House.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Obviously you should not even be on this message board. Go back to your couch and watch Faux news on your TV box and eat your Burger King....
Please, either inform yourself and open your eyes or shut the hell up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join