It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

st.germaine 11-11-08 Contact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i agree!

i got post banned for 3 weeks for making a joke in the gfl thread, but thats old news and im over it

to be honest, im really suprised he has teh balls to come back and post more, i know i deffinitelly wouldnt, as i wouldnt expect anyone to believe me after that monster last month,

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I`ve said it before, and I`ll say it again. I`m all for world wide peace and love, no problem there. But why is it, when these predictions come about, they have to make a video of it, lay in a thick wall of music, animated people, cut up video clips of UFO`s and the like, all edited together and sometimes distorting the voice of the one reading the message? Oh, and not to forget the cool charcoal drawings of the so called masters and leaders. Why not have the one who recieved the message from the GFL or the FoL just make a home video and put it out like that? Sure, the video`s may look good, but that doesn`t make the message they are trying to sell as true.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
How are you still allowed to post on this site? I just don't get how you are allowed to lie to everyone with no reprecussion whatsoever.

lol..how am i lieing?

this is the prediction area...so i am posting a prediction

relax

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

i love music..don't you?

i love the roasting i get here...lol ..if i was gone who would you roast?

plus who else is going to post way out there predictions and stuff that get's him banned on occasion?
(which i ma not trying to do anymore,but i do want speepy Humans to wake up) .... i am trying to find what works.

on the topic of making a normal video...ask and you shall recieve...

www.youtube.com...

namaste'

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OP, I think the whole issue here is that the rest of us do not view the "Lightworker Brigade" (to borrow Harman's words - excellent posts btw) with anything less than suspicion and disgust. They have shown themselves to be little more than hoaxers and scammers although many of them have their hearts in the right place.

Many lightworkers seem to like to (mis)quote Aleister Crowley and use some of the Great Beast's teachings, so I'll leave you one:

"Every Man and Woman is a Star"

When Crowley said this, he was not referring to some Star out there in another galaxy far far away (or the star Sirius as many so-called Thelemites from the mockery which is the OTO today like to claim). It refers to the Star within you. The union of the Beast and Star is a metaphor for uniting your Ego with your Higher-self. What I am trying to get at here is, this change starts within *you*, within all of us; not some aliens from the pleiades or wherever.

EDIT: BTW, I don't think anyone who replied to your thread is interested in 'roasting' you. Please use your intellect the next time someone presents you with a "channelling" or with prophecy.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by AnubisOfTheEastandWest]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Can anyone give a transcript of the 11-11-08 part please? Thanks. I have no audio here at the moment

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
reply to post by FiatLux

i was meaning 5th Dimension...that's where mama Earth is going in 2012/2013....

yes i am on that mission..i am all about raising the consciousness of Humanity

we are spiritual beings living a 3D life and mother earth is our lightship...

i don't know how to explain it,but it is real ...when your higher self jumps into your spacesuit you will not be trying to critise me anymore

unless that is your mission..to try and bring people down,have fun

namaste'
"We are not Human
Beings on a Spiritual Journey We Are Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey" Stephen Covey.
i so Belive in this.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What is awesome about this place is that if you post negative or insulting comments about someone like the person who started this thread, you'll get points taken away and banned, but the person who started this thread, who is a complete liar, hoaxer, and scammer, is still allowed to post crap like this. AMAZING.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What is awesome about this place is that if you post negative or insulting comments about someone like the person who started this thread, you'll get points taken away and banned, but the person who started this thread, who is a complete liar, hoaxer, and scammer, is still allowed to post crap like this. AMAZING.

Absolutely... I've forgotten the amount of times i've been deducted points because a mod doesn't like my opinion.... and whenever i complain and ask for answers about why i've been deducted, I just get ignored.

It seems many people can get away with BS, as long as a mod likes it.... But the second you disagree, BANG > points......

As for this thread....

Light channelers are the same as spiritualists, i.e conners.... They are about as spiritual as my thumb.

This is new age rubbish masquerading as some form of pseudo-science/religion...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Absolutely... I've forgotten the amount of times i've been deducted points because a mod doesn't like my opinion.... and whenever i complain and ask for answers about why i've been deducted, I just get ignored.

It seems many people can get away with BS, as long as a mod likes it.... But the second you disagree, BANG > points......

As for this thread....

Light channelers are the same as spiritualists, i.e conners.... They are about as spiritual as my thumb.

This is new age rubbish masquerading as some form of pseudo-science/religion...

If you knew anything that you speak of, Spirituality in itself has NOTHING to do with 'your' "New Age" or religion, it wouldn't hurt to actually do some research instead of saying these things.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If you knew anything that you speak of, Spirituality in itself has NOTHING to do with 'your' "New Age" or religion, it wouldn't hurt to actually do some research instead of saying these things.

I've done plenty of research and I KNOW that spirituality has NOTHING to do with religion and and/or new age pseudo-crap.

So, beside the fact that you obviously don't know anything about me.... what's your point, besides being a tad antagonistic?

Your post is amusingly pointless but you did bring a small smile to my face.
--

Edit: I have now come to the conclusion that you have TOTALLY misunderstood my post in believing that my reference to spiritualist people was a dig at spiritual people.

You are quite wrong and suggest you heed your own advice and do some research, otherwise I imagine the laughter and smiles will be shared by many.

Good luck and don't worry about your mistake, we all make them at times. I also accept your no doubt, up and coming apology. x

[edit on 6-11-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I've done plenty of research and I KNOW that spirituality has NOTHING to do with religion and and/or new age pseudo-crap.

So, beside the fact that you obviously don't know anything about me.... what's your point, besides being a tad antagonistic?

Your post is amusingly pointless but you did bring a small smile to my face.
--

Edit: I have now come to the conclusion that you have TOTALLY misunderstood my post in believing that my reference to spiritualist people was a dig at spiritual people.

You are quite wrong and suggest you heed your own advice and do some research, otherwise I imagine the laughter and smiles will be shared by many.

Good luck and don't worry about your mistake, we all make them at times. I also accept your no doubt, up and coming apology. x

[edit on 6-11-2008 by mr-lizard]

Oh' no I have nothing to apologize for, YOU'RE going to be the one laughed at from those who KNOW what they're talking about. You made a poor attempt to attack something you don't understand, and yet you still try again. Tuff' luck, you indeed failed. Do some research.
- like there's anything pseudo about spirituality, or that it's just some "New Age crap", same old spout from a sheep with no knowledge of spirituality. Like "light channelers" are what spirituality is about, oh' please you sound so misinformed, you know you are but you think you're smart by dragging an argument on and on.

"Light channelers are the same as spiritualists, i.e conners.... They are about as spiritual as my thumb. " - mr-lizard

[edit on 10-11-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by -zeropoint-
Oh' no I have nothing to apologize for, YOU'RE going to be the one laughed at from those who KNOW what they're talking about. You made a poor attempt to attack something you don't understand, and yet you still try again.

I'd rather be laughed at for not following trends, than be banned for posting crap.

Tuff' luck, you indeed failed. Do some research.

Unlucky me eh? Maybe i should take a step in your shoes and start believing everything i see on the internet.

- like there's anything pseudo about spirituality, or that it's just some "New Age crap", same old spout from a sheep with no knowledge of spirituality.

Riiiight.... There's NOTHING pseudo about spirituality, but i was referring to SPIRITUALISTS. You know the type, the people who profit from the gullible, the people who profit from the weak minded, who make money from selling books and keeping people in a constant state of confusion and fear. Did you know a lot of modern new age belief is closer to Luciferianism than anything else?

Oh wait.... You didn't did you?

Like "light channelers" are what spirituality is about, oh' please you sound so misinformed, you know you are but you think you're smart by dragging an argument on and on.

So by challenging your viewpoint, it makes me misinformed? Hang on a second, i'm not the one talking about higher light and vibrations like you even know what you are talking about....

It's so EASY to use words like 'frequency', 'vibration' 'energy' and 'light' in a sentence and make it sound plausible, but I'd be willing to put a lot of money on the fact that i know more about those things than you.

My place of education was NOT the internet, it was at a higher level university and it taught me a LOT about frequencies, vibrations and energy. Yet you don't see me peddling rubbish on here do you?

"Light channelers are the same as spiritualists, i.e conners.... They are about as spiritual as my thumb. " - mr-lizard

Yep, great quote. Thanks.

So.... educate me. I will listen to you as long as you don't use the words 'pleideans', 'reptillians' 'Council of light' or other such words....

I'm all ears.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

i hear ya..yeah i like working with the light workers..i have excellent intuition by doing so...well i always had that ability to know who is real when i meet someone in real life.

LOL! Excellent Intuition? Knowing who is real? I guess Blossom Goodchild doesn't count huh! That's some selective memory you've got there Skipper!

yes i am on that mission..i am all about raising the consciousness of Humanity

Raising the consciousness of Humanity? Is that what you believe? After the GFL fiasco, I can't believe you're saying that!

BTW - Do you still believe in BG and the GFL? They really raised the spiritual vibration of humanity didn't they - by dashing the hopes of thousands of gullible people - some of which you personally helped to rope in. You must be proud of that hey!

As far as this topic goes - It's just more of the same Skipper. Good to see you learned your lesson with channelers!

IRM

[edit on 20/11/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Another person that channels St Germain is Keenya (YouTube video posted above, guy with dark hair).

He comes from a long line of channelers in his family. He has a talent for it, it comes naturally to him.

Use your discernment when it comes to that stuff, if a message doesn't sit well with you, let it go.

The Galactic Federation and the Galactic Federation of Light are two different things. The GFL is a group made up by the New Age movement. The GF and Spiritual Hierarchy is the group from the Universe here to help out the planet.

Look at George Kavassilas's stuff. He make more sense to me than anyone has about the Universe and what's happening here.
georgekavassilas.org and you can also find him on YouTube.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by coney]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join