It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

st.germaine 11-11-08 Contact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hi all..

i know in the descirption of the video it says "GFL",but it is not..

many people are now making the asumption that all beings from the stars are the "GFL"...this is not true.

if you have to delete this thread,please don't ban me again...lol...this is the prediction thread,i don't think it gets many views anyways,hehe.

the voice of the person in the video is Ashamarae lightworkers.org...

and he channels st.germaine.....

so here is the prediction

www.youtube.com...

i love you all

namaste'

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
All I will say is,

No matter how you dress up BS, it still is BS.

Tell you what OP, ask your friend this:

When any of you "channellers" do your thing, do you Banish before hand?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
while this prediction may be BS..the fact is there is life out there.

that..should be celebrated imo.

on channeling i do not know how it works as i have not tried to do such a thing.

thanks for adding me to your foes list

namaste

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
There may be life out there. I believe so. But are we, as a species, even ready to make contact?

(I meant to add you to my Friends list but, ahem, my hand slipped.)

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnubisOfTheEastandWest

ahh..lol..suuuurre

true...i don't think the majority are ready for contact as there is a large amount of people who have no idea what is going on, that and i am sure most people think all aliens are "greys" which is not true.

there is a fair amount of people who are ready,but we are the minority...

so untill then we must help raise the consciousness...our star family will continue to visit and ramp up the positive energies and types of visits to awaken people...those who want to be postive will follow mother Earth into the 5th dimension consciousness.2012-2013

it is all planned
we deserve heaven on earth...we have been through so much negativity.

this is a spritual awakening and this is also scientific....check out the Harmonic Equation Of Ascension..they are PDF files
www.georgekavassilas.org...

namaste'

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
just give it up.

i think this has all been discredited enough.

anyone can make videos like that, and run a website, but it doesnt mean its actualy real.

SR

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What would Germaine have to do with this seeing he's immortal so how can anyone channel him when he's still alive and well according to the legend.

Cough more BS cough.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Good Day,

Just wanted to let you know that St germain was a evil entity mascarading as a saint.
Sorce..........Xee-A-twelve
Cheers,
Kitos.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hehehe, you don't give up ey?
. You get an A for perseverance but seriously. When a ship shows up it shows up, topics can be opened afterwards because when the aliens do not comprehend that being fooled numerous times by whatever being that does the channeling or whatever deranged mind comes up with those things will decrease the credibility of the foresaid prediction i have to say i'm surprised they didn't crash into the first asteroid that showed up in front of their ship because well, they are not that smart. The uplifting of certain peoples vibration will come when they see a big light ship cruising around and doing tricks. We do not need a prediction to get our hopes or fears up.

So i do not think any smart alien will at this point make a prediction and broadcast it through a channeler, they will just show up or not when they feel it is the right time to do.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kitos

Wow, a channeled being says that another one is evil? Or is he just trying to smear the competition. You sure it is not a politician? Did he say it was a Muslim or that he has a terrorist as a friend? Because i would have a idea who is giving the feed.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Harman]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just had a thought aka brainfart.

I think your heart is on the right place just like the majority of the lightworkers brigade is doing it because they think it is a good thing. But you people are being decieved and buying every single minute of it. It derails your intention to a dead end like praying for miracles or sightings while you people could do better things with your time. I do believe there is truth to things like a GFL-ish organisation being envolved in some way around this earth but i strongly suspect the channelings to be a setup. Not knowing if the ones doing the channeling KNOW they are being played or that they are just faking it for some nefarious agenda (like diverting attention, intention and time from good but gullible people, maybe even black-op) but they mix up truths with blatant lies and throw in false hope to dishearten the good souls involved in it. look at the damage Goodchild did and you can see i have a point.

So, keep up the good work but do it another way, keep on vibrating but step out of the lightworkers scene and work your own light, in solitude if you do not find likeminded souls to work with. It can be lonely but i really believe the path some good people are on lead to nothing or can even cause a negative impact and that cannot be something you want to be a part of. Sometimes it looks like people want to believe something so hard they leave common sense at the door and rush out to join whatever group takes them in.

sorry about the 3 in a row btw

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

i hear ya..yeah i like working with the light workers..i have excellent intuition by doing so...well i always had that ability to know who is real when i meet someone in real life.

yeah not all people have our interests at heart..you need to experiance that or you will not learn about it.

if nothing happens then we can put another person on the false predicter list..i don't see any harm in this.

if there was something going to happen..let's say an asteroid was going to hit(which is not going to happen) ...would you not want to know?

namaste'

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, no i wouldn't. This is ultimately just a fleshmobile so if i die i die and that is just the beginning of it
. Anyway, i would love to see an airshow but i do not need an anouncement that they are coming. Technologically advanced aliens will have other ways to communicate than channelings.

in any case, all the best and good luck.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lol, I see your still on that 5th density kick Skipper, will you ever learn? This race isn`t even close to being able to make a jump that far. Not till it`s time to leave the 4th at least. And ....... surprise ........ we still have to make the 4th yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

i was meaning 5th Dimension...that's where mama Earth is going in 2012/2013....

yes i am on that mission..i am all about raising the consciousness of Humanity

we are spiritual beings living a 3D life and mother earth is our lightship...

i don't know how to explain it,but it is real ...when your higher self jumps into your spacesuit you will not be trying to critise me anymore

unless that is your mission..to try and bring people down,have fun

namaste'

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How are you still allowed to post on this site? I just don't get how you are allowed to lie to everyone with no reprecussion whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
reply to post by FiatLux

i was meaning 5th Dimension...that's where mama Earth is going in 2012/2013....

yes i am on that mission..i am all about raising the consciousness of Humanity

we are spiritual beings living a 3D life and mother earth is our lightship...

i don't know how to explain it,but it is real ...when your higher self jumps into your spacesuit you will not be trying to critise me anymore

unless that is your mission..to try and bring people down,have fun

namaste'

Umm Skipper, I don`t know how old you are or how well read you are on this subject, but dimension and density are one in the same. It can be called either one. I`m not criticizing you. I`m just trying to get yout head on straight about this, and what the next point in the process is. I see you have been reading some of the light workers messages again about everyone going into the 5th dimension. Understand, iwhat we are doing now is 4th dimension work, to be able to shift to that dimension. And it will be the same once in the 4th, we will be doing 5th dimension work, to be able to move into the 5th, and so on. When does a soul ever need a spacesuit?

Oh, and by the way, my job isn`t to bring people down, it`s to make sure people stop passing around bad info, you know, like others predicting specific dates for a large UFO sighting, and then it gets passed on to the rest of the world by their followers. Things like that can rip someones faith apart fast when it doesn`t come to pass.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hello,
The source i quoted has stated that the information is not from a channeled being. It is from a direct link.
I can not prove it either way, can you?
The information on the site is for everyone to read for themselfs because one can not tell you how to interput the words, its up to each of us to do so on our own.
Cheers
Kitos

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
November 11 = October 14 in Chinese Calendar, it's.... funny.... and 11:11 is a very powerful and spiritual number, and a growing phenom, so we'll just have to see, although I am not hoping for ANYTHING to be disappointed...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

So it's not GFL, huh. You seem like a bright and intelligent person. Well, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona you that will simply amaze you.

Seriously, who are you trying to kid? It's a scam, that has been beaten to death, yet you are determined to breath some kind of life into it. Give it a rest already.

And, I especially loved this part:

and he channels st.germaine.....

St. Germain, as in the immortal one, as in not dead yet...

How the helll does one go about channeling someone who is not dead?

Oh, the irony...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join