It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Flag IAF lecture.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
honestly we will never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all hearsay and pride

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And why would you say that?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus3

Did you read the points that I brought up in my previous post? A lot of the things that he talked about DIDN'T HAPPEN at Red Flag, or if they DID happen, they didn't happen in the way that he talked about and claimed that they did.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
LOOK!! what this guy is saying is that ("Russian engeiners are so stupid that they forgot to test the "TV Engines" and didn't realise that the TVC causes the Su-30 to stall/fall, and they sold these planes to "gullibale nations.") this is what I get from this pilot, AND I totally believe he is lying I don't believe those planes stall, but what I'm saying is those who watch those clips and laugh at Rus-tech and laugh at the Indians, are going to be in for a shock after WWIII kickes in and Russia is the winner.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by 121200]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I didn't think the statements were derogatory to the IAF or the Sukhoi, really. The only people it was particularly harsh toward were the French. And I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for the French

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 121200

No, that is not what he said. A rough transcript is on page one.

Thank you.

[edit on 23/11/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Yea.. well I still am not sure if you are talking about Vishnu or the F-15 pilot who who briefed that Daedalian General convention.. so that is my disconnect.

Anyways.. chuck it.. As Jezza said.. one may never know, but we are all a tad more knowledgeable post RF 08..

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus3

Well considering that the PILOT BRIEFING THEM was making claims about all the points that I said were wrong I'm gonna have to go with the pilot briefing them that was making things up as he went along. I'm really not sure how there was a disconnect there. The PILOT claimed they had thrust vectoring issues, I said they didn't use it. The PILOT claimed the MiG-21 used Israeli radar, I said it was Russian.....

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The disconnect was that you said HE... ,and just a couple of posts before that Cobbz linked a journalist PoV on the thing.

Whatever..

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
reply to post by 121200

No, that is not what he said. A rough transcript is on page one.

Thank you.

[edit on 23/11/2008 by C0bzz]
I know he didin't say those exact words but what he's saying is that the TVC's on Su-30's cause the planes to fall, when they used in that upturn mode, and what I'm saying is, I know the Russian's are not going to create the TVC's on Su-30's to do that and sell it to custumers, thinking no one will find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join