It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers are blocking access to some polling places.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I don't know why I'm posting this, as most of the ATS community could care less. I seriously doubt the MSM will pay attention to any of this sort of thing going on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't these guys just recently declare war on white people or something?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

six

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
They want people to ignore the color of ones skin, equality, yet here they are voting for, and intimidating voters, JUST because of the color of his skin. Hipocrasy at its finest.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I watched this video, but had already seen it on Foxnews. I am STILL extremely upset that something like this can go on!! If you listen to the video, they had been there blocking the doors for an hour BEFORE the gentleman called the police..Why weren't the police called the 1st minute it was observed???
I have yet to hear this news report on CNN, MSN, or any other news station, which is NOT surprising...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Of course no one is gonna care, the black Panthers where simply excorcising their "First Amendmant rights" Evn tho the first amendment does not allow for such things.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Heads Up

SO's Political rules, as set out here

Preemptive ATS Strategies For A Smooth Election Day(s)

and here

A Call To Action: Ending The Political Game on ATS

Are still very much in effect.

Political trolling, name calling and bickering will not be tolerated.

It is possible to have an election and be civil with each other.

Play nice please

[edit on 11/4/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The New Black Panther Party website's main page does state that members will be patrolling voting sites to prevent intimidation & violence against blacks.

www.newblackpanther.com...

Please note: from what I've gathered, the Black Panther party and the NEW Black Panther party are two totally different entities, and the Black Panther party is in no way associated with the NBPP and wants NOTHING to do with the NBPP.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ezziboo]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here's the funny part . . . what if the white guy going in was gonna vote for Obama?

Kind of a shoot-yourself-in-the-foot scenario....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ezziboo

It would appear that they are patrolling in predominantly black neighborhoods. Who are they trying to protect? They are just trying to get free publicity out of the election. I would like to see them block the doors to my neighborhood precinct.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just goes to show who is the real racist's,had it been me I'd be in jail now,a night stick is a weapon,I'm hating to think if Obama does win,the Black Panthers and other gangs like them will think they can do what they want,from the few I've heard they think this will be a total reversal

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Please post in the intended thread for this sort of topic:

2008 Election Irregularities & Fraud

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join