It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this picture out! (solved)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok so this is a picture i took of my son last weekend he is one years old. I have a cannon sd1100 cyber shot. Is this the camera or something more. Let me know what you think guys.

Picture removed forum member helped me figure out what was in the picture. Did not want to leave a picture of my son up on the net.

Keep in mind he is moving forward from where the streaks appear to be coming from.

One sec link broken

[edit on 2-11-2008 by lightinthedark33]

edited a lot for link and grammer lol

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Pic is so small I have no clue as to what I should be looking at?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ever seen Donnie Darko?

Edit so this is no longer a one line post.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Aberinkula]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
hmmmm it is huge on my computer but when i upload it, it is so small. Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
IMO it looks like motion blur.
I have a 4yr old and I swear 95% of all photos look JUST like yours.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aberinkula
Ever seen Donnie Darko?

I know thats what it reminded me of. Donnie Darko? Can you see the pic well Aberinkula?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's pretty small, but being an intelligent human, I figured out what you were referring to.

It took a couple seconds of scanning the picture with my eyes, but I found it w/in looking at the picture for 5 seconds.

Then studied it quickly

Also, sorry above for the one line post.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
IMO it looks like motion blur.
I have a 4yr old and I swear 95% of all photos look JUST like yours.

Yeah but all the pictures i have seen with motion blur the motion tends to start with the being and travle away from the direction they are going.

Your prob right though.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How can i upload it so that it comes up bigger for you guys? i used flicker before.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Question..

does your toddler watch an excessive amount of Dragonball Z or practice tai-chi while you're not looking?

-

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I see, obviously, what it is you are referring to and have no answer for you. I pretty much tend to lean toward rational explanations and I am sure there is a good one for this one.

BUT I had to post just to say WHAT A DOLL!!! He looks very happy and so even if it is something "more," no doubt that it is not affecting his well being. He really is a darling little boy and you must have a blast being his momma!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Apparently, being an unintelligent human being, I left room for the possibility that due to the small size of the pic I might not be able to clearly see what the OP might be referring to (other than the obvious and common motion blur). It's small after upload because your hosting site is automatically resizing your pic. If you want to reduce or eliminate motion blur, increase the shutter speed.

Peace

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
I see, obviously, what it is you are referring to and have no answer for you. I pretty much tend to lean toward rational explanations and I am sure there is a good one for this one.

BUT I had to post just to say WHAT A DOLL!!! He looks very happy and so even if it is something "more," no doubt that it is not affecting his well being. He really is a darling little boy and you must have a blast being his momma!

Lol yes he is my world! The funny thing is, i'm his father! His mother actually prefers do drugs and drink rather than keeping our family together. I think i have inherited a mother mentality as a result.

Thank you for the compliment! I love hearing that about him!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Apparently, being an unintelligent human being, I left room for the possibility that due to the small size of the pic I might not be able to clearly able to see what the OP might be referring to (other than the obvious and common motion blur). It's small after upload because your hosting site is automatically resizing your pic. If you want to reduce or eliminate motion blur, increase the shutter speed.

Peace

Ok thank you. I rarely use my camera and figured it was a logical explination but could not resist posting it and getting everyone opinon. I'm going to pull it down now because i dont want pictures of my son floating around on the net.

Thank You guys again

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Sorry for the insult.

Guess I'm just in a snarky mood.

No harm meant, and I apologize.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aberinkula

No harm no foul
It has indeed been a long day, as my own typos are making quite clear to me : / anyways... Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lightinthedark33

Awww! great to hear. Yes, you have that "motherly" sound to your post. No offense and in fact you should take it as a compliment. Always a good moment for me to hear that a father is wrapped up in his children, particularly when the other parent is not. I can relate, only I am the mother and it is the father who takes no interest in his sons.

Your children are blessed to have a father who takes great interest in their lives. I must emphasize this just bc I know from being in the single parent role how few and far between the acknowledgements come

new topics

top topics

join