It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spaceship will hover today for the whole world to see

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
well he hasnt loged on for like a day to his youtube
maybe they came and beamed him up and left?

Lets hope so. At least that will be one less nutjob around here posting this sort of crap..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
well he hasnt loged on for like a day to his youtube
maybe they came and beamed him up and left?

Like we could be so lucky.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I don't think he uses YouTube anymore. I'm not sure. This is the latest message I got from his group:

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear Groups,

I will be online tonight with the following shows:

UFO TV NEWS 8 PM EST:
video: www.mogulus.com...
audio: www.talkshoe.com...

NEW TESTAMENT CONSPIRACY 9 PM EST:
video: www.mogulus.com...
audio: www.talkshoe.com...

You don't want to miss them.

See you then.

Sincerely Yours In The Spaceship To Come,

Prophet Yahweh

the end

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Links
THE CHARIOTS OF YAHWEH ARE TWENTY THOUSAND, EVEN THOUSANDS OF ANGELS: THE ANOINTED ONE IS AMONG THEM, AS IN SINAI, THE HOLY PLACE... Palm 68:17

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
He should really stick to his day job. Impersonator of Philip banks from the Fresh prince of bel air.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
the Galactic Federation of Lateness? lol

GFL, get it?
do we still take this serious?
no, really, ....do we?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I guess we all missed the giant spaceship... maybe they forgot to turn off the cloak.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
they better hurry... the spaceships for Obama dont have much time... the election is just 3 days away... whoopeee..

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This dude is seriously beginning to do my head in. The only thing he controls is weather balloons! He has a few mates a mile or two away who then release remote controlled objects to make him look genuine. This dude is so full of crap. Does he sell books and stuff too? Makes me sick to think of him decieving people and probably making a comfortable living while the rest have to slog their guts out every day just to scrape by.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hehe this thread is making me laugh!!!! Im sure there are strange things out there!!! but this is not one of them lol

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
He's the biggest clown of the 21st century. Only he doesn't make me laugh. Instead of spaceships, he needs to go see a psychiatrist. And pronto. Jeeez!

[edit on 1-11-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
this is odd, the guy on here looks like the guy i work with and is leaving and going back to quatar to his family in a week. his last day at my work was wed. oct. 29th. he told me he was leaving in the week on his last day.
they look the same, i wonder. small world. he called himself obdi. i never asked him his middle or last name.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by estrip]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I really wonder how many times one can fall for this same stunt, from the same man, over and over again. The OP was so convinced, and everyone was being negative and judgmental, so of course this "IS a relevant thread!"

Can we once and for all come to the conclusion that this guy is a fraud/fake/hoaxer/ and all around imbecile yet?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

thanks, i needed that one. i laughed so hard. maybe they forgot to turn of the cloak device.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
PLEASE DELETE THIS FREAK!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
1.) If he was actually a "Prophet of God" with a direct connection to God, he wouldn't need to request that his own armed guards be around for his protection when anyone wants him to summon a UFO. He'd have God's protection wouldn't he? Why the armed guards?

2.) If he could do this at will, anytime he wanted, he wouldn't have to demand to know where they'd like him to summon a UFO from in advance. He wouldn't have to plan anything. Just walk outside and do it.

3.) If he were a true man of God, he wouldn't be wanting to turn each summoning into a pay-per-view event. He'd make enough cash off interviews alone if he were the real deal and could do this at anytime.

He's been debunked over and over again for years now. How anyone could still take him seriously, I'll never understand.

Look at the way he treated Springer when that "prophet yahweh challenge" thread popped up on here. Calling him the white devil and all that. The guy is clearly a racist. he's a clear fraud and I'm convinced most of the people who create the threads about him on here are his buddies.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Oh come on already! For crying out loud! This guy is summoning UFOs in Las Vegas right? Can anyone here tell me of ANYONE in Las Vegas running ANY kind of HONEST operation??

Its ok, I will wait...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
the guy has so many blogs and sites its confusing
okay this is the official one
www.obama-ufo.tv...

a Nov. 2 - 11, 2008 worldwide extraterrestrial broadcast special

a Prophet Yahweh production

"Spaceships will descend and hover over Las Vegas, NV for 3 days
as a sign that all Americans should vote for Obama as President!"
Click here starting Nov. 2, 2008 (PST) at 11:50 AM, to view
Prophet's 12 noon "live" UFO summons on Obama's behalf.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Psssst.

Look at your first post.. Yesterday we found out that he was a fraud when the aliens didn't show up, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The fail is strong with this one.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join