It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spaceship will hover today for the whole world to see

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Look, lets face it, if the best link to UFO's on the planet earth is this guy then we best worry about the contents of the crafts. Anyway, this guys been debunked long ago, if you want to give him credit then more fool you.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Weneedtoknow, no offence but why do you easily believe such people?

I remember all your webcam posts on the gfl thread about spotting ufos from all directions, but they were not UFO's and then you made angry posts when nothing ever happened, it was kind of funny lol. And now your acting angry towards ATS.

Weneedtoknow this guy is FAR less believeable than even Blossom Goodchild, he has been around for a long time, predicting things, he's even been on ATS.

After reading your thread about your hatred towards ATS, I really think you need to relax, and maybe take a little break from ATS, chiiiiiill oooout, enjoy yourself.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

so weeneedtoknow joins in the 14th October to hypeup the Blossom hoax

a few days later he posts this

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Attention .. we got the date wrong, its october 24th, undeniable evidence

and now this fresh hell.

Is this how you show your maturity with a weekly Watch OUT thread?
You may be 18 but I KNOW that my 9 year old dosnt believe everything she hears.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by dalek]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

THIS IS FOR ALL YOUNG ATS'ERS. When I was eighteen, I was VERY impressionable, a little gullible, innocent. Of course I didn't realize just how much until later in my years. I had a very open mind and would consider anything that anyone told me. However, please dear child, as mature as I am sure you are, please take everything with a grain of salt. I am 45 now. It wasn't until I was in my 30's where I really started having my own brain with my own opinions and finally knew what I believed in and stood strong to that. I'm sure any aged ATS members would probably tell you the same. *Just a thought for you. (take it or leave it) Enjoy your life, don't get caught up in all of this craziness, your to young and life is to short to worry about this stuff. It MAY affect you in a negative way, and you seem like a decent human being. If something terrible happens, there is nothing we can really do about it anyway. Have faith in God and be true to Him only and all will be ok in the end, no matter what happens here on this planet. Live Love and Laugh often.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
ATS has already challenged this Profit Yahweh and exposed him as a fraud.
Wanting to believe and being gullible are two very different things, and the latter is very dangerous. If by some bizarre twist of insanity this man actually is in contact with Extra Terrestrial beings I assure they are not the kind you want landing and making contact with us.
First of all they let him worship them as gods. First warning sign right there.
The only reason a race of ET would allow or encourage humans to worship them is because they want obedience from them.. most likely for nefarious purposes.

Please for your own sake stop with these outrageous claims and steadfast beliefs in hoaxers. It is not helping your reputation as a UFO researcher.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
HALLOWEEN!!!!!! WHAT A PERFECT DAY FOR ALIEN CONTACT

Seriously????

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hello, y'all, and Happy Hallowe'en.

The thread is about Prophet for Profit Yahweh, not the OP. Let's stick to the topic of the thread, OK? Thanks...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I find the guy incredibly funny.

He was talking away about Yahweh, and claiming him to be the one god when this line came out " Yahweh, the super human Black man, creater of all things"

So hold the course, yahweh has a fro? Arent people supposed to remain uncommoted over the color and gender of "god"?

How does he know yahweh is a man and black?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This guys a character! Someone should give him a cable access show. That said, there's one kind of space ship I think alot of people would enjoy showing up right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

When I hear "yahweh the super human black man" I got an image of Obama ripping off his shirt and wearing a superman costume

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I suppose it wouldnt be Halloween without crazy people coming out of the woodwork claiming that ufo's are going to appear. well i guess it just goes to show that some people will believe anything. Although if anyone really does believe Prophet Yahweh's message then i have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by countduckula24
I suppose it wouldnt be Halloween without crazy people coming out of the woodwork claiming that ufo's are going to appear. well i guess it just goes to show that some people will believe anything. Although if anyone really does believe Prophet Yahweh's message then i have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you

Ok, does it come with a Plaedian summoning chamber? If so count me in, then I can call dwn their shiny balls from heaven also.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's posted here because ATS doesn't have a humor section so we have to enjoy the circus here every now and then.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The days nearly over and is there any sign???
Nope???
Didn't think so.
Yahweh sorry WAH-HEY please go away.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If people think this guy is the real deal we're in trouble. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this Yahoo is clown shoes. Big old red clown shoes.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Originally posted by countduckula24

Ok, does it come with a Plaedian summoning chamber? If so count me in, then I can call dwn their shiny balls from heaven also.

No unfortunately the local zoning laws prohibit the property from have a Plaedian summoning chamber, i was however able to install a Zeta Rituculan hot tub though

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Clearly, some of you missed Seagull's post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the thread is about Yahweh's prediction, or should I say his calling down a ufo to hover today, October 31, 2008.

He's in Vegas, the day is just starting there so give him time before writing it off.

Now, if you're interested in the man and his relationship with ATS, do a search, it's all there to see.

That said, again, we're talking about his claim, not the member who posted the video.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
id there anyone in his area who can keep an eye out?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

he said the whole world will see it. quick, everyone look up.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
PROFIT Y. used to severely irritate me. I hate a user that preys upon people with dreams and skins money and resources from them. My investigations of him and his many websites indicates an exploitive person to me. I remain open to changing that idea, should the evidence ever merit it.

These days, he is a profound source of amusement. I say this, and tell you that this is only my opinion.

NOW. You absolutely HAVE to LOVE the "Spaceships for Obama"...... I don't care WHO y'are, that thar's funny
It's just so...... campy, it's like Rocky Horror meets the DNC! I just LOVE it!!!!

D'you think they'll do the Time Warp? It's........... just a jump to the left...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join