It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spaceship will hover today for the whole world to see

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
the guy has so many blogs and sites its confusing
okay this is the official one
www.obama-ufo.tv...

a Nov. 2 - 11, 2008 worldwide extraterrestrial broadcast special

a Prophet Yahweh production

"Spaceships will descend and hover over Las Vegas, NV for 3 days
as a sign that all Americans should vote for Obama as President!"
Click here starting Nov. 2, 2008 (PST) at 11:50 AM, to view
Prophet's 12 noon "live" UFO summons on Obama's behalf.

did anyone see what happened ?

i know this guy is been labled a hoaxer but any updates ?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nothing.

No new uploads from him on youtube. He signed on 11 hours ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

ok thanks for that info but i am surprised that nobody watched the live show ?

the Op that posted it didn't even watch it ?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maybe because nobody really expects his "predictions" to come true? What surprises me more is that Prophet Yaweh threads aren't given the same treatment BG/Fol threads are given. Do we really need new threads every time this guy makes a new prediction or gives an excuse for why they did not happen? Now that he's trying to tie his questionable brand of Ufology into the presidential elections, I find him even more distasteful.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I take it the UFO's took a wrong turn at Mars again?.
That bloody starlane sign needs to be updated, the UFO's keep bypassing Earth as the starlane offramp has been closed for renovation for decades now. All those cones need to be removed by the spacetruckers.
But because of the space council not clearing the offramp Profit WAHHEY! would've been right but Alas .

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I tried watching it that night. Nothing ever showed up.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I watched his web show for about 10 minutes yesterday and he gave some bogus claim that people were trying to put trojan horses on his computer and hack him so he called the event off until a later date.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chieef
I watched his web show for about 10 minutes yesterday and he gave some bogus claim that people were trying to put trojan horses on his computer and hack him so he called the event off until a later date.

WOW , His computer is SO big it can take Trojan HORSES?
mines only capable of handling trojan viruses.
Mind you I thought there'd be some excuse, there always IS from this guy.
Besides how can anyone tell that someone IS TRYING? thought you found out only after the infection?
Was he worried incase the Aliens caught an infection off of his PC?
Profit WAHHEY! is such a letdown ( was gonna say waste of space and a loser but probably ATS will see that as a defamation of character - but its an opinion based on past history).

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh great, another "UFO showing up" thread that doesn't come true...
All this stuff is starting to sound like a new sort of religion... it's a shame how an important topic like advanced lifeforms visiting Earth can be prostituted like this... getting less and less credibility from everyone.
I'm starting to believe that this may all be disinf

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow

here we go again
like a bunch of babies
mocking the thread just like you mocked the hundreds of pages about the gfl incident

Are you suggesting that it proved to not be mock worthy? GFL Incident? Really? What Incident? Did it happen after all?

im 18 and even i am more mature than you lot

Now that's an entirely new debate right there!

You appear to put much stock in people like Blossom Crazychild and Prophet Yahoo. 99% of your threads are about them! I would suggest that promoting such charlatanism isn't very mature at all. Try denying ignorance for once... please!

IRM

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd...showmanship and the failed predictions.

My sentiments exactly.
I mean really. What a bunch of needy attention whores.
People like this remind me of the occasional homeless person you might walk by who actually has a little schtick to hook and reel you in...some better than others.
I remember this one guy outside a safeway who got me to stop for a bit.
He had a pen and paper and proceeded with a version of pictionary.
First, he drew a line...asked me what it was..."a line" I said...then he drew another one: same length at a 90 degree angle..."what is it now?"..."It's an elle, dude!"...so he does it again making it a "U"...then he connects the opening to form a square...simple enough..."it's a square".
Here comes the diagonal line bisecting the square...what is that if not "a pair of isosceles right triangles"...
The whole time, I'm wondering what the catch is because this guy's acting like he knows something I don't...which makes it fun, right?
So, he draws a final line perpendicular to the other diagonal line bisecting the square again.
Each time he made a change to the drawing, it became something different. He even went through the entire process again over the previous drawing which made things get a little crazy for a minute.
My friends were getting impatient, but this homeless dude and I were having a moment here, so they had to wait...so, once everyone chilled out, dude proceeded to explain that the square could also be called a frame...the lines through the square could be called a cross.
So what? A framed cross? "What's so great about that?" I haggled.
"Well, what you didn't notice, son, is I did it to you twice...you been double crossed and framed! Haaaahaaghhaaa!"

Basically, that's how I'm starting to see these prohetics begging for our attention.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
So, once again a no show. Perhaps the aliens this time found some other world more enchanting. These must be difficult times for the true believers, constantly being told that aliens are about to show, only to find nothing happens...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
He lives in like a prison with bars on the door and windows

Glad I live in a city with 97% whites

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

why? oh why?

why shall always only America allowed to see ufos..?
Why not europe?
or Asian?
or Australia?
or Russia?

Why always America?
Thats not fair

I will look to the sky and maybe the Aliens are so nice and show up for me

Nia Wind

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Note to the MODS of this forum, Please delete any threads relating to the name of 'prophet Yahwah' or however this charlatan spells his name out. Anyone so much as mentions his name should have the thread/post deleted as the guy is nothing but a fraud and it drags the rest of the UFO community down to the level of attention seeking nutters who are seeing lights in the sky and can't explain what they are. This guy is making a mockery of the UFO believers and non believers as he is only in it to make as much money as he can off the gullible.

Therefore I am asking the UFO community in general and as a whole to totally ignore this waste of space and don't waste time posting anything he 'propheses' as it will all come to nothing, and please don't visit his webpage (if any) and certainly DO NOT entertain his ego by posting his 'revelations'.

But saying that all he has to do is log under a new name and post, so I ask again if anyone sees a 'profit wahhey!' post or even has his name in the headline, ( or if you view it and it says 'PY says a UFO will appear yadda yadda yadda- click the back button) don't bother reading it as it will be a waste of your valuable time and energy .

[edit on 4/11/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

at my way :-)

people like this "prophets" only make money with good-believing people...

everybody who had such situations in their life, know that prophets like "yahewe (i dont know how to write the name :lol
couldnt be real. But the most people, only look for "mystical" Situation. Never had such of them. So they believe in every crap they hear.

thx for your warning :-)

Nia Wind

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I completely agree DW!

Let's face it, we all know the guy is an attention seeking charlatan, a hoaxer. Sure it's humorous watching this guy compound one fanciful lie with another and wondering to ourselves, "how far can this guy go, how deep can he dig himself into this hole"?... but it's time for us all to move on from this guy!

But another thing I object to with Poobah Yahoo is that he is clearly racially motivated with his rantings on 'super black men' etc. If for instance, we reversed the situation and this fool was a white guy spinning crap about UFO's filled with 'super white men', then we'd see thousands of posts denouncing him as a white supremacist or neo nazi.

No matter which way you cut it. Threads involving this guy should either be:

1) Labeled HOAX and moved to the Gray Area or Locked as per ATS T&C.
2) Closed & removed for containing inflammatory racial material.

My 2 cents worth!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join