It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Lego man washes up on shore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

At 8ft tall and wearing a garish green jersey he's not the sort of chap to get lost down the sofa. In fact, you'd think he was unlikely to get lost at all. But someone (possibly someone big), somewhere is missing a key bit of their Lego set. The colourful character mysteriously washed up on Brighton beach yesterday spawning dozens of tales - soon to become local legend - about where he may have come from.

Full Article Here
I know it's not really a conspiracy, but I did think it was interesting enough to post here, and maybe give a few of you a good read. I've always loved Lego, and what could honestly be more awesome than a massive Lego man randomly washing up on shore?
Any ideas where this could of come from?

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the Submit News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on 31/10/08 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Giant lego Island,obviously.

they do package holidays there during the mating season.

But giant Lego men rock,I'd love to have one as a friend.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
thats gotta be the coolest headline ive come across in a long time. I have a feeling someone dumped him not too far from shore to watch peoples reactions. I know if I lived near a beach and was trying to figure out how to off my 8ft lego man, thats exactly what I would do.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Proof that giants exist.

Though I don't think this was quite the proof Steve Quayle and his ilk were hoping for...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Trojan Horse... Trojan Lego Man. If I were first on scene I'de be tempted to break a leg and look inside.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Heh, that's funny. Makes me wonder just how long that lego man was floating around before it washed ashore. I'd hazard a guess (like the article) that it came from that town made of Lego in Denmark. Maybe some pranksters were fooling around and dropped him into the ocean. I don't know if that town borders the ocean, though. If not, who knows where it came from?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It fell from Jack's beanstalk.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's Lego Gulliver.

Did the people of Brighton Beach tie him down?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
I have a feeling someone dumped him not too far from shore to watch peoples reactions.

It doesn't look like it's been in the water too long, no barnacles or anything else growing on it.

But then again, maybe somebody has already given him a sponge bath right there on the beach!

top topics

join