It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants to create a Civilian National Security Force. Why???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Because it inspires ppl.

Yes we can !

I didn't know camo was cool in the ghetto.

It's a brave new world boys and girls.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
I didn't know camo was cool in the ghetto.

It really matches well with the gold booties they are wearing.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So, I was reading a book right before I posted my original post on this thread.

The book is The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power and when I got to page 72 is where it began talking about the Civilian Conservation Corps, from 1933 to 1942 I mentioned as well in my original post.

The book references how this organization back then was Army run, as well as the men sleeping in tents and being woken in the morning by Reveille. It was supposed to have been formed in organized in order to assist the Army in how to structure large groups of men.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Formulate a squealer force?
Who knows? ..The world is so screwed up...YOU, NOR I, know...the truth behind a lot of things. Just keep questioning ..what you can. Be prepared. Watch the signs...and once again, be prepared.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I wonder if said Civilian force will be provided with 'RED' outfits....

I came from Communism and i am afraid i made a full circle in my life.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Precisely what it is. A Squealer Force. I've had experience with it in my childhood.

I surely hope this is not true.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I wonder if said Civilian force will be provided with 'RED' outfits....

I came from Communism and i am afraid i made a full circle in my life.

Don't worry - these turtles operate on fear -

Remember Obama is a MUSLIM< ZIONIST

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What most people do not realize is that this is a way to bypass a draft of citizens into the military, because it's official designation is a Civilian National Security Force, meaning it has no official ties to the military, just like Blackwater, Kroll, and Olive Group are what they like to be called "private military contractors" which is a pretty way of saying mercenaries, and they are contracted by the Pentagon but "officially designated" as "civilians."

For this Civilian National Security Force it will most likely start off just like F.D.R.'s Civilian Conservation Corps, and Barak Obama will most likely start it off with 10,000 people, it jumps to 20,000 next, and what most people seem to forget, is F.D.R.'s C.C.C. ended up being over 3 million by the time it was not needed anymore.

I provided the information for those sources in prior posts as well as a book reference. This is like taking a car chassis, as a template, and adding bits and pieces as you like, as a metaphor here.

Later on of course after maybe a Congressional act, a few new policies, and after a few new Executive Orders & Presidential Signing Statements later and voila, all of a sudden anyone who was dumb enough to sign on the dotted line is now officially a part of the military, because the original designation of a "civilian" organiztion no longer holds true to it's original intent.

Remember how Bush used September 11th to bypass Congress through utilization of the Patriot Act, since not one Congressmen had read it before voting on it? Well, Bush staged a coup on Congress in it's Legislative abilities as well as the Courts in it's Judicial abilities, negating a lot of our rights as citizens, and this activity by Barak Obama is just putting those citizens to work since Bush began emptying the tax money for this "bailout package" which is a pretty way of saying the robber-barrons are robbing our money right out from underneath us, and with enough people not making paychecks and needing work they will turn to almost anything in order to get food on the table, and here it is, right there waiting for you.

A lot of these details are in ATS's own Jim Marrs book that he's promoted through ATS called The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty

[edit on 13-2-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is one of the few "changes" I actually believed he could pull off, and I hope he starts it asap. If you worked in education and saw the total and complete mass hysteria of a typical school day you would agree. Kids especially the ones in ghettos and lower income don't get any discipline from home. This is a way to instill discipline and order into these kids lives. Everything about it is good. I'ts a win-win situation.

I'm past the age to do it but I will gladly volunteer to donate time to this if they need me. The rest of you should think about this and look at the shape our young people are in. Ask any school teacher in any city what he/she thinks about this. They are the ones who know what's really going on with the kids, they know more about the kids than the parents do.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
and most of the kids' know more then the teachers

Teaching our kids' stuff for the 50's, no wonder they are not interested.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join