It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants to create a Civilian National Security Force. Why???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is something that I just learned about, thanks to member MissysWorld.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Barack Obama wants to create a Civilian National Security Force which would be as powerful as our military.

The obvious question is...WHY? Why would he need such a force like that?

The video above is over 55 minutes long, so in the interest of time, I'm providing a 21 second video. Watch it and feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Hitler's brown shirts anyone?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i hope this isn't too stupid a question but honestly

is he talking about america? or iraq or what?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Would that be the same thing as National Guard, or even Homeland Security , but under a different name with more powers against civilians?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by 38181]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Barack Obama's recent words to promote his image as Community Organizer in Chief were not about forming a paramilitary force of volunteer brown shirts. They were about turning America into one, giant, community organizer's sandbox at enormous cost to taxpayers.

Senator Obama was nearly 17 minutes into his July 2 speech (yet another one where naming Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was required) in Colorado Springs, Colorado when he deviated from his pre-released script and performed without the teleprompter net saying,

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." (emphasis added)

The immediate context for that amazing statement was a preview of parts of his plan to vastly expand community service opportunities for Americans of nearly all ages. He said,

"People of all ages, stations, and skills will be asked to serve."

The more we find what this man truly belives the more this man scares me.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Certainly sounds like martial law to me,everyone was talking about UN soldiers,it appears Obama has his own militia,hey his buddys are good at bombing government buildings and killing innocent people ,I think with their resumes should make them the leaders

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

Not sure how much is factual. I leave it up to you to determine the validity.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Barack Obama wants to create a Civilian National Security Force which would be as powerful as our military.

The video above is over 55 minutes long, so in the interest of time, I'm providing a 21 second video. Watch it and feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up...

WOW!!!! You have admitted the original video is 55 minutes long but now suggest that you can sum up the entire video in 21 seconds??!?!?!?!?!
Does anyone ask questions anymore or simply jump at soundbites and make the most dire prediction they can from them.

[edit on 10/30/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He obviously knows that RAND Corp. is lobbying the pentagon to start a war to save the economy. RAND wants to spend the banker bailout money on a new war to get the US back on track. They considered North Korea and Japan but thought that wouldn't be big enough. They want war with China or Russia! I think if we attack either the other one will jump in to defend.. so it's the US against the world it seems.

www.prisonplanet.com...

If this goes down we're going to need all the
military/militia/guard/brigade we can get.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Go ahead and watch the entire 55 minutes, if you have the time. I provided a link to it. Then come back and tell me that what I have provided is not true or valid.

Edit: The reason I provided the link to the 55 minute video was to give credit to the member who posted it, as should be done. Thanks to her, we discovered yet another worrying fact about Obama.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've watched the video and researched most of the original sources for the video. People will only believe it when its to late.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 38181

if anything, it might be a force against the military. its independence from the military could be a good thing. Think, if everyone is trained in military tactics, everyone can...defend agaisnt military type opression without having to go to war at the beck of johnny general.

remember, america "kicked britains butt" with help of militia. A hypothetical invasion by china or Russa or both would mean billions vs our 300 million, more like 100 mill men (sorry im being sexist). militia could help against that. Im kinda for it i think its a great idea. we wouldnt have to go anywhere.

ive read in a book (haha!) that about the endtime that the "big war" will be in china, itll be like all of europe and america vs the east, and that thats when god will come down, after we've done our damage. (www.the-end.com) not saying its true, but its something to think about. We dont have to leave America, and will be able to fight ALONGSIDE the miitary without the risk of being shipped over there once we "win" here. ya dig?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The answer is obvious.
When EVERYTHING is put together - the answer is brownshirts.

Originally posted by mysticblue
... just as well-funded."

Making Obamas bosses - the Bildebergers - very happy.
They get their hands into the $$$.

The more we find what this man truly belives the more this man scares me.

yes. He and his regime are frightening.
And yet he is raised upon the shoulders of the people.
They cheer and clap for him.
They raise their hands (as did the Nazis) in their 'O' salute.

Welcome to pre-wwII Germany.
Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
point your thinking caps to...Nazi Germany's "Hitler Youth"

also watch 1984 for a refresher on Big Brother

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

WOW!!!! You have admitted the original video is 55 minutes long but now suggest that you can sum up the entire video in 21 seconds??!?!?!?!?!
Does anyone ask questions anymore or simply jump at soundbites and make the most dire prediction they can from them.

[edit on 10/30/08 by stikkinikki]

First of all IF you had read the thread...Jsobecky posted the link to the 55 min. video. Her thread is about Obama wanting to create a Civilian National Security Force.
Jsobecky, gave you two choices..
1.Watch the entire 55 min. long video.
2.Go straight to the clip where Obama HIMSELF states that he wants to start a Civilian National Security Force.
Unfortuneately for you, you picked option #3...
To NOT ask questions, but to simply jump on those with facts..
Ignorance is NOT bliss...
www.citizenslim.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the video starts off wit ha lie. barack obama was not born barry soreto. Sorry this video is more of the same fear mongering that we are all used too

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Has this got something to do with what Sen Joe Biden was talking about in one of his speaches recently? I don't know but this is kinda unreal, a lot of possible BIG changes come our way.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well his idea is a pipe dream because we couldn't afford a civilian military presence that is "just as powerful, just as well funded" etc etc. we can barely afford our non-civilian military. Hearing this ridiculousness straight from the horse's mouth only reinforces my decision not to vote for the man.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Well we could in afford this, well you and I will find it hard to live with. Taxes pay for the military and your taxes will pay for this atrocity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join