It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Ceyeeh

The questions are yes and no when there are some cases where it could be both or neither. I know that sounds strange, but it is hard to put a number to my personality.
Thank you for sharing the test.

That is exactly what I thought.

There are missing questions as well and some questions that they are clearly using as benchmarks that cannot possibly paint an accurate picture.

Example, I am fairly introverted (for intolerance reasons.. not shyness or insecurity) but I can read people's emotions and manners extremely well (in person), my results reflected just the opposite and I know why.. a lack of options and expansion on certain theme questions.

Just because I do not give a hoot how someone feels at a particular moment (yea, I'm a bastard like that) doesnt mean I am not aware of it or cannot utilize that knowledge. I also know "why" most people act the way they do. I should have been a psychologist I think, but I just don't care enough to "fix" anyone....

Don't get me wrong, the results were mostly spot on and I enjoyed it, but it lacks in some areas, jst like every other test.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Rational Portrait of the Mastermind (INTJ)
All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

Clicked closed on the percentages though although they didn't seem to matter

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
YOUR TYPE
I N F J
Strength of the preferences %
44 38 38 22

i enjoyed this test and i feel right, being a counselor. i am not asking for it, but people are mostly an open book to me and i understand them very well, even if they kindof have trouble with telling it the right way.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Im a ENTJ ??? I was lookign for others as well when I got the score
back from the test :

ENTJ
Extraverted : 33%
Intuitive: 62%
Thinking: 1%
Judging: 11%
You are:
moderately expressed extravert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Rational Portrait of the Fieldmarshal (ENTJ)
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is marshaling or situational organizing role that reaches the highest development in the Fieldmarshal. As this kind of role is practiced some contingency organizing is necessary, so that the second suit of the Fieldmarshal's intellect is devising contingency plans. Structural and functional engineering, though practiced in some degree in the course of organizational operations, tend to be not nearly as well developed and are soon outstripped by the rapidly growing skills in organizing. But it must be said that any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to engineering as well as organizing skills.

Hardly more than two percent of the total population, Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups. In some cases, they simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened. But the reason is that they have a strong natural urge to give structure and direction wherever they are - to harness people in the field and to direct them to achieve distant goals. They resemble Supervisors in their tendency to establish plans for a task, enterprise, or organization, but Fieldmarshals search more for policy and goals than for regulations and procedures.

They cannot not build organizations, and cannot not push to implement their goals. When in charge of an organization, whether in the military, business, education, or government, Fieldmarshals more than any other type desire (and generally have the ability) to visualize where the organization is going, and they seem able to communicate that vision to others. Their organizational and coordinating skills tends to be highly developed, which means that they are likely to be good at systematizing, ordering priorities, generalizing, summarizing, at marshaling evidence, and at demonstrating their ideas. Their ability to organize, however, may be more highly developed than their ability to analyze, and the Fieldmarshal leader may need to turn to an Inventor or Architect to provide this kind of input.

Fieldmarshals will usually rise to positions of responsibility and enjoy being executives. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of their work. Superb administrators in any field - medicine, law, business, education, government, the military - Fieldmarshals organize their units into smooth-functioning systems, planning in advance, keeping both short-term and long-range objectives well in mind. For the Fieldmarshal, there must always be a goal-directed reason for doing anything, and people's feelings usually are not sufficient reason. They prefer decisions to be based on impersonal data, want to work from well thought-out plans, like to use engineered operations - and they expect others to follow suit. They are ever intent on reducing bureaucratic red tape, task redundancy, and aimless confusion in the workplace, and they are willing to dismiss employees who cannot get with the program and increase their efficiency. Although Fieldmarshals are tolerant of established procedures, they can and will abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be ineffective in accomplishing its goal. Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error.

I would say 98% true

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Took the test and mine was ENFJ The Teacher...and a lot of what it said was true about me.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

My score was INFJ.
K.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
1 12 38 11

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Cool test.
My results say I'm a healer.
Not sure if I've missed it here, but which of these results qualifies you as an indigo child?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm no indigo but this is what I got...

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

E 78
N 50
T 12
J 44

Rational Portrait of the Fieldmarshal (ENTJ)
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is marshaling or situational organizing role that reaches the highest development in the Fieldmarshal. As this kind of role is practiced some contingency organizing is necessary, so that the second suit of the Fieldmarshal's intellect is devising contingency plans. Structural and functional engineering, though practiced in some degree in the course of organizational operations, tend to be not nearly as well developed and are soon outstripped by the rapidly growing skills in organizing. But it must be said that any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to engineering as well as organizing skills.

Hardly more than two percent of the total population, Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups. In some cases, they simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened. But the reason is that they have a strong natural urge to give structure and direction wherever they are - to harness people in the field and to direct them to achieve distant goals. They resemble Supervisors in their tendency to establish plans for a task, enterprise, or organization, but Fieldmarshals search more for policy and goals than for regulations and procedures.

They cannot not build organizations, and cannot not push to implement their goals. When in charge of an organization, whether in the military, business, education, or government, Fieldmarshals more than any other type desire (and generally have the ability) to visualize where the organization is going, and they seem able to communicate that vision to others. Their organizational and coordinating skills tends to be highly developed, which means that they are likely to be good at systematizing, ordering priorities, generalizing, summarizing, at marshaling evidence, and at demonstrating their ideas. Their ability to organize, however, may be more highly developed than their ability to analyze, and the Fieldmarshal leader may need to turn to an Inventor or Architect to provide this kind of input.

Fieldmarshals will usually rise to positions of responsibility and enjoy being executives. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of their work. Superb administrators in any field - medicine, law, business, education, government, the military - Fieldmarshals organize their units into smooth-functioning systems, planning in advance, keeping both short-term and long-range objectives well in mind. For the Fieldmarshal, there must always be a goal-directed reason for doing anything, and people's feelings usually are not sufficient reason. They prefer decisions to be based on impersonal data, want to work from well thought-out plans, like to use engineered operations - and they expect others to follow suit. They are ever intent on reducing bureaucratic red tape, task redundancy, and aimless confusion in the workplace, and they are willing to dismiss employees who cannot get with the program and increase their efficiency. Although Fieldmarshals are tolerant of established procedures, they can and will abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be ineffective in accomplishing its goal. Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error.

Hillary Clinton, Napoleon, Margret Thatcher, Carl Sagan, Bill Gates, Golda Meir, Edward Teller, George Benard Shaw, and General George C. Marshall are examples of Rational Fieldmarshals.

You are:
very expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

Functional Analysis

Extraverted Thinking
"Unequivocating" expresses the resoluteness of the ENTJ's dominant function. Clarity of convictions endows these Thinkers with a knack for debate, or wanting knack, a penchant for argument. The light and heat generated by Thinking at the helm can be impressive; perhaps even overwhelming. Experience teaches many ENTJs that restraint may often be the better part of valor, lest one find oneself victorious but alone.

Introverted iNtuition
The auxiliary function explores the blueprints of archetypal patterns and equips Thinking with a fresh, dynamic sense of how things work. Improvising on the fly is something many ENTJs do very well. As Thinking's subordinate, insights are of value only insofar as they further the Right, True Cause celebre. [n.b.: ENTJs are capable of living on a higher plane, if you will, and learning to value individuals even above their principles. The above dynamic suggests less individuation.]

Extraverted Sensing
Sensing reaches out to embrace that which physically touches it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

ENFP extraverted intuitive feeling perceiving

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ENFP

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

1-38-38-33

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
INTJ

89% Introverted
75% Intuitive
88% Thinking
22% Judging

"To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know."

That about sums it up.

People usually walk around me.

A friend once said that the thing he liked most about me was the way I say things, as though each sentence is a simple statement of fact.

It is disturbing that he found it unusual enough to be commented on.

Of course, we do live in an age where people actually DEFEND censorship. Example of ATS.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Symbiote]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Idealist Portrait of the Champion (ENFP)

Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Well in really enjoyed taking that test, it was a bit hard as you can answer different ways kx

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging Strength of the preferences %
11 62 50 11

Idealist Portrait of the Counselor (INFJ)

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).

Well the second paragraph isn't me, but the rest is about right.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I took the test several times and it all came out the same.

Extraverted=22 iNtuitive=25 Feeling=25 Perceiving=11

The site said that this is acutally rare, only 2-3 percent of the population. I have read a few articles on the Indigo Children. I am very interested about the topic and want to know more.

If you could please, email me at [email protected]. Thank you

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Long time lurker - first time poster.

With this particular test my results placed me as an INFJ.

I've been in college for 2 years now (untraditional student - 26 years old) and I remember scoring the same (INFJ) on my Myers Briggs assessment back when I took Physcology.

Hope that helps - interesting topic!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am INTJ (Mastermind)

Last percent was really low I think 22%

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ok, I'm an INTP, scores 11 75 1 22, which means in the Rational category, of Engineer type Architect.

I figure anything below a 5 on a test with around 20 questions puts someone on the border line, which means I could also, or I am in addition a INFP which is in the Idealist category of Healer.

I compiled the information to make more sense out of what the links are trying to say. This is what I found.

Hmm, well the four letters each stand for one of two choices.

Introverted or Extroverted, N-Intuitive or Sensing, Thinking or Feeling, and Judging or Perceiving. The links don't exactly explain what they mean by each of these terms, but from reading the descriptions, I gather that I or E means mainly concerned with what is going on inside your head or mainly concerned with the outside world. N or S considers how much you interpret the things you sense about the outside world. T or F is your balance between logic and emotion, and J or P is more digital verses analog, or looking at things as one or the other verses some position along a spectrum.

Then the personality types are broken down into four main groups. First you are either external or internal or concrete verses abstract, and then either a conservative or a liberal or a conformist or a non-conformist or a cooperative or utilitarian, however you choose to frame it.

Guardians are concrete cooperators, their types include Inspectors (ISTJ) and Supervisors (ESTJ) both of which are Administrators, and Protectors (ISFJ) and Providers (ESFJ) both of which are conservators. The SJs who tend see the world in terms of good or evil and evaluate things quickly.

Idealists are abstract cooperators, their types include Healers (INFP) and Champions (ENFP) both of which are Advocates, and Counselors (INFJ) and Teachers (ENFJ) both of which are Mentors. The NFs who are emotionally intuitive people.

Artisans are concrete utilitarians, their types include Composers (ISFP) and Performers (ESFP) both or which are Entertainers, and Crafters (ISTP) and Promoters (ESTP) who are Operators. The SPs who have well developed emotional range.

Rationals are abstract utilitarians, their types include Architects (INTP) and Inventors (ENTP) both of which are Engineers, and Masterminds (INTJ) and Fieldmarshals (ENTJ). The NTs, intuitive thinkers who like to figure things out.

It makes sense that most of us here would be N types, looking for deeper hidden secrets.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ENTP

Extraverted 1%
Intuitive 75%
Thinking 25%
Perceiving 44%

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join