It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Bases/Aliens Want Population Reduction AND slaves???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Interesting, I'll ponder it.
I'm RH - and no, I haven't heard anything about that being significant in any way but will search....does it mean I'll be saved....

I'm more inclined to think they are likely to stagger population reduction...I mean they could have unleashed all sorts of diseases by now had they wanted a quick, mass cull....Avian flu for example. But they haven't.

I'm not remotely religious but can see how the NWO agenda seems to take it's cue from many so called "prophecies" in the bible...."prophecies" that only a minority seem to realize were mostly fulfilled hundreds of years ago and are simply being repeated now. We are right now in the middle of "the fall of Bablyon" and their "antichrist" is waiting (Share International's maitreya)....if you check out the freemason commissioned murals at Denver International airport you will see they have their "antichrist" /"messiah"and his drug like new global religion depicted in the Artwork as it happens...you then have tens of millions of christians waiting for a "rature" followed by a "second coming" ...perfect time for an "alien attack" to raze the population....religion has always been one of their major control methods, it makes sense that they use this as a focal tool for control. Add to this a few man made "natural" disaters and a couple more wars, the odd disease, and it all looks uncontrived to the masses of sleepy sheeple and many religious believers who have never considered "conspiracy" theories....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Let's suspend disbelief for a moment and assume all of this is true

Ok.

can you make any sense of them (a) wanting to kill off most
of the species when they seem to need us

When a farmer harvests his wheat fields, the majority of the wheat is "killed" isn't it?

(b) why do they want the remainder as their slaves, ie for what purpose ?

In order to plant the next crop?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Aliens or whatever they are exist. The bases I am pretty sure exist. Our government has been building all sorts of fabulous under ground bunkers for themselves and their friends since the Russians developed nuclear weapons. At this point some of our puffed up elites act like they are convinced that they will win a nuclear war and emerge unscathed from their bunkers and create Utopia. I am not sure that the elites are good friends with space aliens or anyone else.If humans find our elites overbearing I'm pretty sure aliens would like them even less.

Population control is the idea of human elites. No one really cares if they never get invited to a single party thrown by American elites ,but people do become angry if they are not considered worthy of existence by American elites. Population control is just the elites trying to maintain their pecking order among people who do not care one way or the other about them.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

According to ex CIA officials there are a few alien populations. Some o them are bad (in relation to us) and some of them are good (in relation to us). Since some of those alien populations need us to develop further to be able to help them we're save, the others want to use us now. I believe it's only a matter of time until we will be able to defeat our leaders and evolve into a space-population wich will be able to deliver a thing no other population ever had. I will not tell you what, you wouldn't believe it but you will get to know it as soon as our population gets in touch with that aliens our leaders already know. This is not that far in the future. sorry for the english, I'm german...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I highly doubt the elites want population reduction.

The giant population is what separates them from us, so I don't see why they would want to close that huge gap, plus the secret gov aka big businesses don't want to lose their consumers.

As far as slaves go they already have that.

The NWO isn't the new it's the now.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If the notion that eating humans is part of their survival, then eating us in turn would mean killing off most/some of the population, so i dont see a contradiction there,

It would also mean getting humans to a number which is controlable and then clone remaining humans for future consumption as i think cosmicpixie mentioned.

is it just me or did i hear the US ,Canada and mexico unofficially mearge into a europe like system and want to adopt a one currency the "umera",
this does sound like the small start of a NWO, i think i heard this in a documentary called zeitgeist (spelling) where someone was speaking about this on a fox news segment as if it was fact.

I have read so much about these bases like ducle for example ,if true they are the most horrific stories you will ever read ,things like human/octopus splice experiments , goverment approval of abductions in exchange of tech, inprisonment of children in these bases,

These stories seem to amazing to be real ,but its also strange to see how seperate stories like phil Schneider's helps to compliment Thomas Edwin Castello stories about dulce base and how Thomas Edwin Castello story seems to valide the theory of a new world order.

We have all these seperate theories on the web about reptilians ,ufo's,NWO,assaination, etc.. they all seems to tie in one way or another if you just read up on them all, i for one have no idea if any of it is true ,but sometime you cant ingore some things like the thousands of ,FBI,CIA documents attained via the freedom of info act pertaining to ufo's etc.. and posted here

www.theblackvault.com...

eg :www.theblackvault.com...

sorry to get off topic

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
I highly doubt the elites want population reduction.

The giant population is what separates them from us, so I don't see why they would want to close that huge gap, plus the secret gov aka big businesses don't want to lose their consumers.

As far as slaves go they already have that.

The NWO isn't the new it's the now.

This would be true if the elites were rational ;they are not. They totally believe they are prime examples of survival of the fittest. Most of them stand on the legs of dead cronies. A world peopled by their likes could only be Hell.

If you research eugenics the names of wealthy American robber barrons turn up as early advocates of victorian eugenics non sense which would make skin heads blush. The elite only stopped publicly supporting eugenics because of the bad publicity they recieved due to NAZI death camps.

Still their influence in health and the pharmaceutical industry continues. They now link their desire to depopulate the planet with the environment. Their obsession with perfection is now linked with the human genome project. Their desire to abort babies and sterilize women is linked to women's liberation. I believe they still are sterilizing women in America without their consent. In third world countries ,under the guise of humanitarian aid women have been sterilized by organizations which recieve their support from elites. Make no mistake the elites are selfish supporters of depopulation.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've looked into eugenics and there's things I don't buy as far as the theories that Alex Jones and Jordan Maxwell say, like they want super attractive and intelligent elites and the rest being ugly and dumb.

1. If they wanted that to happen then the population would sky rocket, because the dumb population would most likely be fully going off primal urges even more so then now.

2. If they made everyone ugly they couldn't skim the attractive poor and exploit them for their want/need for money. Also, that goes for the the smart too of the general pop.

I think they're going the route of drugs illegal and legal for gen pop control rather than DNA.

They also support reproduction/sex more I believe then a they, because of the way entertainment is.

Either way none of this really effects us since we're not really our body and our true form is a immortal body of light.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.

I think they're going the route of drugs illegal and legal for gen pop control rather than DNA.

Either way none of this really effects us since we're not really our body and our true form is a immortal body of light.

But Master Yoda; don't Drugs and chemicals have an effect on our DNA?

And wasn't Alex Jones just quoting a BBC Article based on work by Cr. Curry?

Human race will 'split into two different species'

* Turns out Alex Jones was just reading from an Article posed in the Daily Mail.. Written by Niall Firth

"Luminous Beings We are, not this crude matter"

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

has anyone heard of the illuminati and chemtrailing

from an o negative

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I agree I watched enough youtube videos and read enough books, there is so much supporting evidence that I don't know why they would lie to us and not just tell us the truth. Nato or who ever makes their claims that it's to prevent a national security scare but I have to debate that by saying "Isn't wwIII going to scare us all any ways?"

So my own theory is that it's for the love of gold, the annunaki were facinated with gold because it gave them great strength and power so they created humanity to help them achieve this. The annunaki also live in in a world as one possibly some connection with arcturians. The arcturians live on arcturius "The watcher planet" always keeping an eye on humans, story has it that if we were to attempt to destroy the planet earth they would come and stp this from happening.

I was thinking that the nwo is tring to reduce the population so they can force us to live like the annunaki as "ONE" In order to do that they would have to have every one believing the same religion, the same government, the same universal laws.

Idk for sure but it's kind of strange that all the illuminati symbols have something to do with astroligy, as some aliens taught them there secrets.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join