It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Bases/Aliens Want Population Reduction AND slaves???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I've been looking into some of the more "far out " claims by "whistleblowers" like Phil Schneider (died under suspicious circumstances not long after beignning to expose what he said he knew).

According to him, and others, there are underground bases/cities where a variety of alien species live, and the governments are well aware of this and have struck deals with many of them, some of which have "gone bad". These various factions are at odds with each other and the governments are pretty powerless to do much now, we are pretty much "infested" if you like .

According to these sources, the Aliens want to kill off about 5/6 of the population....this ties in well with the NWO plans to depopulate the planet and keep the numbers to around half a billion (Georgia Guidestones etc).
However, they also want to use those left as Slaves apparantly.

Now, according to these sources some of these Aliens need our internal organs for one thing or another. If humans are some how enabling them to live, why would they want to kill most of the masses off ....this does not make much sense to me.

Let's suspend disbelief for a moment and assume all of this is true, can you make any sense of them (a) wanting to kill off most of the species when they seem to need us ..... (b) why do they want the remainder as their slaves, ie for what purpose ? Do you think they mean "slaves" as in a race of mind controlled humans as we were created originally by the Annunaki millenia ago ? Maybe to use us this time for space-based purposes

Perhaps one could theorize group A of Aliens need our internal organs in order to survive annd that it's group B who want to kill the masses and keep a few for slavery (the bad Annunaki for example)...is it possible group B would just eventually start cloning humans for group A's use, to keep them sweet so to speak, set up a special secret facility where humans are bred specifically to hand over to group A while group B maintain secretly maintain control over the world in cahoots with their Illuminati puppets.

I know it's all quite fantastical but I don't want to dismiss the info entirely so what are people's thoughts if this was all very close to to truth?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This sounds way too much like the Commander X
books in the 80`s-90`s all fear-mongering and disinfo!
My theory is why wait until there are over 6 billion
people on the planet before depopulation,it just does
not make any sense imo!They could have done a much
easier job of it 60-70 yrs ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Let's suspend disbelief for a moment and assume all of this is true, can you make any sense of them (a) wanting to kill off most of the species when they seem to need us .....

I say it is because they are losing control. They don't need BILLIONS of us. A few hundred thousand or even a million or two, but not billions.

And with billions, controlling discoveries and advances that might free us from our slavery becomes difficult.

(b) why do they want the remainder as their slaves, ie for what purpose ? Do you think they mean "slaves" as in a race of mind controlled humans as we were created originally by the Annunaki millenia ago ? Maybe to use us this time for space-based purposes

Yes, chipped, mind-controlled, slaves - as we are the "property" of them and they don't want to have to deal with our wayward behaviors.

Perhaps one could theorize group A of Aliens need our internal organs in order to survive annd that it's group B who want to kill the masses and keep a few for slavery (the bad Annunaki for example)...is it possible group B would just eventually start cloning humans for group A's use, to keep them sweet so to speak, set up a special secret facility where humans are bred specifically to hand over to group A while group B maintain secretly maintain control over the world in cahoots with their Illuminati puppets.

Good theory... It is unclear how much the Annunaki themselves are still involved. I recommend reading The Terra Papers (linked in my sig).

I know it's all quite fantastical but I don't want to dismiss the info entirely so what are people's thoughts if this was all very close to to truth?

I think there are a lot of machinations we are unaware of involving genetically engineered hybrids of Orions (Reptilians) and Sirians (Caninoids). In fact, we seem to be hybrids of these and other races.

Again, see The Terra Papers.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
About the organ thing : do you think this is what happens to all the people who get made into sex slaves and stuff by the UN/US? Also, wouldn't snapping up all the starving people in Africa and feeding them make them into good organ donors for this purpose?

I think it is nonsense, myself. I enjoy fiction to a point but not when it is mixed up into reality and distorted into "truth".

Why would the aliens care about population anyways? If they need to harvest us for something wouldn't reaching and maintaining an optimal level population be better because that way they could take the finest cuts of humans available without the disappearance being noticed?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

well I think the idea is supposed to be that the masses are not to know about their insidious presence and the way they are in cahoots with the controllers on Earth....... if some sort of disclosure becomes inevitable (as seems to be happening), to depict them as mankind's "friends" or even to "fake" them as being an enemy and stage a "war" with them which would achieve many deaths and keep the masses thinking it's us-against-them when really it's us-with-them. They get what they want, the controllers on earth get what they want, everyone's kept sweet and the masses remain ignorant

If the various species are trying to achieve a balance with their differences, any one faction deciding to all out invade would probably result in a massive war between these different species which would be counter-productive for them all....they'd all "lose out"

Population control would be carried out gradually via the various NWO tactics....disease, pandemics, the odd war or 3, the fake second coming with back engineered alien craft(all the christians are expecting jesus to arrive in the sky with his angels and wage war on the earth's "unfaithful"), more natural disasters, etc.......we know the NWO wants to thin the population, the question is if this plan is part of some arrangement with an alien species.........

I just want to theorize here on the presumption it's true...

I don't know if you've looked into the sources...there have been a few and they all died in suspicious circumstances

Either way, if there's any kind of "alien war" I am certain it will be with full compliance of the powers that be on Earth...they will simply make it look like they are "fighting back" with their own back engineered, remote controlled craft

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Phil Schneider was just trying to get money to pay for his cancer treatments and to see to it that his family wasn't left in the lurch if/when the cancer finally killed him.

He is an excellent storyteller and speaks of what is most likely occurring, but He was not there - he has been thoroughly debunked over the years.

Regardless, Schneider provided us with a wealth of information and ideas we would have otherwise not have had access to.

Just because he wasn't in an alien battle with an alien doesn't mean most everything else isn't true.

*It is Sort of like david icke and reptilians. You just Add something crazy and you can get away with telling the rest of your true story without worrying for your families safety, or your own. Then you can expose the real criminals and they can just point at you and say 'he's crazy' ...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Interesting scenario cosmicpixie - but I don't think we need aliens to knock the population on the head. The Rockefeller's and their Eugenics caper should do the job nicely. Never underestimate human greed and the lust for power. We (as humans) display it in spades.

IRM

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The trouble with population's at the moment is this, with so many of us there are more chances for abnormalities to form , both physical and mental as well as cancers and such like, the more of us there are with a disease/ disablility the more likely we are to be a burden on whatever system is trying to be implaced to 'look after' us.
Say you have a populace of 6 billion like is it at the moment but you need 'pure' or as pure as can be for whatever purpose, organ harvesting , bio medical usage, you 'd like to have the best you can get, especially if your civilisation / culture depends on it ( take the Australian initiative for example, they're not letting just any old joe in to live and work there, the Aussies want someone who's useful to the country / culture , builders, skilled workers etc) the same goes for bio harvesting.
You have a pop. of 6 billion and down the line illnesses are going to become prevalent, take Africa's Aids epidemic, theres more infected than those that are not.

You'd want the best, more likely 'donors' for organs or 'easily manipulated' are the prime fodder for any culture that 'needs' it the rest are surplus to requirement.. You have a bag of oranges , you leave them for a while, some are going to go bad, you'll eat the ones that are ok and throw the rest that aren't .

I also think that if you left the populace to 'thrive' they will become a threat to you en masse than if you culled a large portion , whereas you sling a few 'natural disasters' or medical pandemics to 'soften' the population up a bit , its easier for you to conquer a reduced populace than a huge planetary community, besides , we're already at war with each other due to mis-information and misunderstandings so if we kill a few more of us off , its easier and less of a logistical nightmare for and less resource wastage if we kill ourselves off than them doing it.
Also if you attack a huge population your more likely to feed a guerilla mentality than obidience.

You send a few Earthquakes / Tsunami's / plagues then after the population is weary and crying out for a saviour/ help you come along cure 'all the ill's' that you sent along anyway and the population is easier to control than if you just appeared in a fleet of ships. If people see a fleet first thing they do is pick up a gun.

[edit on 29/10/08 by DataWraith]

sty

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
it was on www.russiatoday.com yesterday - that about 500 000 russian cannot be traced at the moment (dissapeard) . On the global scale, about 30 million people are simply missing. It is half the population of the UK! how in the world?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Kind of funny I just went off like a LOON in defense of my belief that the Greys are from Earth not Space... in another thread just a moment ago...

I have every reason to believe as an avid spelunker that, there are vast chambers beneath the South West Usa, I have dove into waterways in which the current heads west and have insight from legit survey information that there is a literal sea that extends from Nevada/AZ out to California and the Pacific deep underground, the info was for drilling for that water to plant Bio fuel crops in AZ, the cost and depth tells the whole story...

As far as contact, NEVER... and lol I believe IT, the Grey seem entirely human to me, nothing about the craft or interest in genetics nor the sheer numbers of underground settlements being carved by the military or rabid denial of access to certain veins and location makes me think i'm wrong I am very certain of this, If I had to bet, I'd bet on them being down there and being human and from Earth...a form of Human at least, I think they are, Humans that live underground and adapted

But access a back entrance... never yet

My Goal is to dive it, to hit shore in the caverns at the edges of the sea or along one of the underground rivers, but all possible access points including devils hole and the north rim of the canyon are watched like no tomorrow...

As for the man in question, Philip Schneider

His location makes perfect sense, the Greys showed up at Roswell, following A Bomb Tests, the land is old and chambered and right for large caverns, the loc connects up to the rim and rockies and would chamber out at those depths to the underground sea, It makes perfect sense that he would have tunneled in there at that spot and found them

But

The reptilian connection I don't know about and allot of the rest seems to be speculation, people like to... play connect the dots with what they don't know...

His story itself feels real, he fired and got shot back at... and survived

I was posting on this in the moon base thread...

But knowledge of agenda, NWO connection?

Just speculation if you ask me... the connections though look bad...

My personal theories

If they take cattle and eat people they are carnivorous... Organs? who knows

That things, little men come from the caves and take children is nothing new in global folklore though

Technology, different but not all that much more advanced than ours and certainly underground you would have longer life spans and less reproduction, no radiation from the sun, less room to breed, there is no Hallow Earth, just plateaus and mtn ranges and caverns..allot of room, not the kind of room we have available to populate

What disturbs me is, genetic tests on us via abductions... I think this can only mean one thing, an attempt to re merge with those of us on the surface and come up

Given various descriptions of culture and goings on... satanic, reptilian behavior, (not actually being reptiles) I have to wonder what exactly a sub species of man would be like underground, it seems, not very nice...

I have some far out wonderings given human behavior of late, cannibalism and sacrifice and war that the genetics haven't been introduced to some of us on the surface

Texts describe those underground in religious speaking as cast down, evil I can understand that maybe they are quite awful

But In ALL of That, I am Purely Speculating as to the kind of associations that have been made

Connection to the NWO, it could be possible, those from bellow wanting back up into the air, a rotten strain of man, the stuff of our legends and nightmares, pretending to be aliens at times or angels etc, when they encounter us...

But I know nothing... other than, the chambers are real, there is allot of room down there around here in the south west and the Govt guards them with a very serious nature...

we could just be... paranoid and digging in and holding these caverns for nuclear war...

but there is still the Greys sightings to explain, the abductions, Roswell and the sheer secrecy of it all

and

The Natives, confirm my beliefs more often than not...

So Phil

I think maybe he falls prey to... exaggeration and attempting to, figure out the whole story

But I believe he found them down there

I just have no solid anything on their motives or desires or actual intent, I believe from accounts they are malevolent, but no clue as to what level of contact or what they really do

allot of American kids vanish and are called runaways every year though

and there sure are allot of tunnels they guard and we went down 2 decades ago with some massive drills and ... they never surface except to be repaired... by my estimates, we have drilled whole cities down there by now...

So, is this all dis info for, the US Govt trying to survive a nuclear war?

Or is there something worse going on...

I believe, the Greys are real and that something is going on... mostly, sometimes I say naw... no way, but so many abductees probably aren't all telling lies

I know this much

Some big excavation has been done underground and they guard it, Dulce area 51 and allot more,

If I had the Money, for better equipment, I am certain I can reach the shore of the underground waterways, perhaps, I will find a back way through just the earth or can hug a river down without having to dive too deep...

Or maybe if the water project goes through in a few years, I can punch through like Phil did.

For now... I'm spelunking, from caves to abandoned mines... I know where to look and surely they don't have every vein in every cave covered...

the two best though...the North Rim is... asking for federal prison and Death Valley is a long ride underwater back to cave fall without a small submersible and no one will ever loan me one to take to the desert lol

But every couple of weeks I chart a new system...

who knows

lots of mysteries from the Anasasi, to Govt bases, to Natives that went underground by legend, the lost Dutch mans mine, Bigfoot sightings of which I know cave locations on the rim where nests have been found... Dulce, area 51, hidden seas, undiscovered caves of which i have found several nice ones I keep to myself for my pleasure, Egyptian artifacts reportedly seen in the canyon, The tunnels of Von Daniken lore,

and Grey bases...

my personal Holy Grail

What have I found so far? allot of cool caves, allot of Govt blockades to accessing some great veins and allot of Govt drilling and bases and some really cool cave critters...

But all i can do is, speculate on if Phil was telling the truth or not...

The Govt is hiding something big that's for sure...

I'll inevitably find something cool, I already have actually, I think I am going to break through into a new vein in a very well known system I am going to dive again as soon as possible, tough time of year...xmas coming and all and I have kids...

what I need is, an underwater camera with good lighting... I found recently human artifacts bellow the water line in a system and got deeper than any previous dives have, but didn't have the air to punch over...

It felt like, I was close enough to risk it but I need to bring extra tanks for it, no use getting myself killed

and... a flatbed truck with a motorized winch and the right kind of light weight line is next on my agenda, I need extraction capacity in the event of the event of

doable items for me in time...

but i'm going to do this one again because I found something that shows me that it was once above water and people had explored there in the past... found more than other divers had seen, a tunnel... notches carved for back tracking purposes...

Why do i think it is Us? A form of us?

Because we were cave dwellers and the last extinction event for mankind was around 60,000 years ago only when we test the genome, we came down to a handful...all good reasons to go underground ... and we lived in caves through the ice ages

and if you lived in caves, you explored caves and if you explored caves you learned to enjoy caves... some of you at least

I look at a Grey and I see big Black eyes adapted to darkness and skin that hasn't seen the light and webbing on hands that says... I live sometimes in water as you must to travel from cave system to cave system, water carves them...

and that's all I see otherwise they look humanoid and everything I know says the odds of humanoid life that can breathe our air, handle the pressure and eat our cattle and all the rest finding us and being that similar is really slim

and as I wrote in the other thread... The Mayans assumed White men on boats were g-ds, all it took was a craft they didn't comprehend a different color skin and a beard to assume they were...other worldly

If I'm wrong I'm wrong... caves are fun, and there are plenty of mysteries and discoveries as said above

I'll find things ..and already have, who knows... maybe I'll be posting with a ground breaking photo one day... I am after all looking for the back door for a reason

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

To kill 90% of the worlds population in one hit - create a virus which only targets Rhesus positive blood types i.e. those with the blood protein which derives from the Rhesus monkey.

That would leave the 10% behind who have Rh negative blood (I'm sure you've read the theories about Rh- blood on here) which fits nicely in with your theories.

Oh and as for creating the virus? Read this article on Times Online Looks like they pretty much know what they're doing already - human trials begin shortly.................................

I'm AB-

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
it was on www.russiatoday.com yesterday - that about 500 000 russian cannot be traced at the moment (dissapeard) . On the global scale, about 30 million people are simply missing. It is half the population of the UK! how in the world?

Maybe they have enough already then and the 'big event' of '2012' is the one to finish off us pesky surplus without wasting munnitions.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am not so fast to assume btw that there is any plot to eliminate any part of the human species...

My theory is, they wish to join us upstairs, a global catastrophe is not in the best interests of that... but again thats nothing more than a theory.

They are often seen near nuclear plants or missiles in craft and others associate them with trying to prevent a nuclear war.

I have wondered that... perhaps, the whole nuclear thing is our deterrent to them and it's a threat, of some sort to scorch the surface if they... If they do what to us I don't know

but that's again me speculating

It seems though, they do not wish us to nuke the earth and I doubt we would do that to ourselves, the madness of it all makes more sense if it's a deterrent as much to them as to each other not to screw around.

I can say this, even the need to demonstrate a capacity to, shut down a nuke which to a race that could travel from the stars would be a child's toy... makes allot more sense if they are allot closer to home, not nearly as far advanced as we imagine and entirely more human than most people think.

But I don't think our leaders are out to destroy US

and can see how such a rumor would spread if, that threat had been posed as some sort of deterrent to... Takeover? Continued genetic manipulation?

Creepingly Enoch and Fallen angels under the Earth coming unto the daughters of men and creating a world of sin if you ask me...

Maybe they threaten to nuke the Earth for a reason? and it's misinterpreted?

Blood lines, special families. elite, bomb shelters, very much the Enoch story and the flood to clean the earth scenario is it not?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

cosmicpixie,

I realize that you recently joined; use the search feauture, for there are many archived threads dealing with this issue, concerning Phil Schneider, Thomas Castello, The supposed underground installations at Dulce, Dugway, Denver airport;

Try www.think_about_it.com - there is so much available out there on this subject;

the common conjecture is that we are basically a long pig sandwich and genetic material for the greys and reptors.

Read the Terra papers, and Branton's writings, and you get a basic idea of what is supposed or purported to be happening;

be prepared for the skeptic hammer on this subject, but as always it is a matter of free choice and free will; do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

happy hunting and welcome to the world of what if?

seeker

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi.

I think i may have found a reason for 5/6ths of the Earth's population to be disposed of,

news.bbc.co.uk...

The article claims that by the year 2030,at current growth rates,we will need the equivalant of a whole other planet in order to "maintain our lifestyles"!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nevermind, I'm sure that either Mother Nature in her anger at our betrayal of her or our Governments in their greed for personal individual wealth will cause a few more 'natural' disasters to cull our numbers anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Fantastic post!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

I look at a Grey and I see big Black eyes adapted to darkness and skin that hasn't seen the light and webbing on hands that says... I live sometimes in water as you must to travel from cave system to cave system, water carves them...

I look at a representation of a grey and I think -- If such a creature exists, It must have come from a world with low light (large eyes) and low gravity (low muscle mass). The representations I've seen are almost always shown as having a large head. Such a large head would act as a "sail" where any water current was present. Also, the lack of streamlining does not appear useful for still bodies of water either.

Please be careful in your cave diving exploits. We've lost a *lot* of sport divers that way.

Any chance you can fill us in on your caving experiences??

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
disinfo imo..it makes perfect sense for so called whistleblowers to create even more fog surrounding this subject for governments to remain guarded on what they know or dont for a while longer..especially when more & more of the masses are thinking there is something behind this UFO/ET business. ET is here to study us and maybe even keep an eye on a war mongering race about to make itself part of the galactic neighbourhood in the very near future.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you for your replies, some fascinating ideas and further information for me to look into....I have looked into everything else "but" this underground scenario so far and am just trying to make sense of it all and figure out how it might fit in with the NWO agenda.

I am certain we were created by the Annunaki to begin with, and have wondered where they went to , if they were still here, or coming back, etc....I know about the greys but hadn't really considered there might be up to a dozen different alien species having an interest in and/or dealings with Earth. The annunaki were still about in Egyptian times and I can see their imprint all over the NWO scheme...the Enlil faction that would be. The bible being devoted to the marketing for Jehovah-Enlil, I can see how the NWO has been manifesting "prophecy" and that the "second coming" will likely be some sort of alien attack on Earth....practically every Christian on the planet is awaiting the return of "christ" who revelations clearly states will unleash all "god's" fury on earth in what sounds like an aerial bombardment.......this "cleanses" the Earth and makes way for the "new kingdom" where all will live in peace (Share International's Maitreya and his Luciferian one world religion" ), not suffer illness or death (genetic enhancements) and so on...brain chipped, brainwashed and all the rest of it.... basically a restoration of the original "atlantis" type world created by the Annunaki when they first came and engineered their lobotomized Adamaite Hybrids and total control was theirs until Enki put a spanner in the works

This is my belief at any rate and I was wondering who the alien species would be to help out in this attack, how it might affect the interests of any other alien species around OR if it's simply just going to be an attack using back engineered craft....this will kill off a good deal of people, as would any fake rapture (beam them up scotty).....

anyway, lots to look into now, thanks for all the pointers and links

top topics

<<   2 >>

join