It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to save the World, and influence things.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am privy to certain ancient words of wisdom, bought at great price from the Oracle of Life. Out of my generosity and my well-known love for my fellow ATS members, I now share them with you, absolutely free.

They are

1. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

2. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

3. There's one born every minute.

Will power does not exist. Never mind will power, the human will does not exist in the way people think it does.

Wishes don't generate watts.

And the universe couldn't care less what you wish for, or what you want; it only cares about what you do.

Funny how it's just like some people that way.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I really do believe this stuff and those youtube vids are gold. I think that this helps to explain why confidence is such an attractive (and often feared) trait in people; because confidence = creative energy as per quantum mechanics.
Money thread right here, S+F'd

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Will power does not exist. Never mind will power, the human will does not exist in the way people think it does.

And the universe couldn't care less what you wish for, or what you want; it only cares about what you do.

I would argue that the universe doesn't care what you wish for, but it is naturally receptive to those who actively strive to apply their will to it. The things you do are directly proportionate to the wishes you make, and humans have the beautiful capacity to wish for whatever we choose. A wish shared amongst thousands, I think you will find, is capable of generating quite a few watts if that is what it takes to jump from dream to reality.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I a sense, we are responsible for the state of the world, but I do not think it is because we are using quantum Jedi magic to shape the world around us. There is a far more simple reason.
We are lazy and apathetic. Our lives are fairly easy and stress-free (though that is changing in these uncertain times) for the most part, and have ample distraction. (TV, internet, etc)
If we really wanted to change the world, we would do more than talk the talk on the internet. We would go out and volunteer, protest, and all that other stuff.
But we have World of Warcraft and NFL football so we'll do all that important stuff tomorrow!
As a society, we talk a good talk about change, but are too lazy to actually go out and do anything about it.
Quantum mechanics and string theory are all well and good to read and think about, but they will not solve our problems. Maybe in the future, when scientists and other educated people figure out how to bend quantum functions to their will in a practical fashion we can do some good.
But until then, common people with no backround in advanced maths shouldn't be mucking about with quantum anything or any advanced sciences.
We lack the proper training to truly understand what is being discussed and tend to misinterpret what little we THINK we understand.
As an example, take a look at the whole LHC and the end of the world phenomenon that recently happened.
People who didn't have any idea of what was really going on reacted to what other people who didn't know what was going on, but thought they did, and hysteria broke out.
Whew, got a bit off topic there, cheers!

EDIT - spelling -

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Thinkmore]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
personally, i think Project Camelot does an excellent job of attempting to raise global awareness. all of their interviews, to say the least, are very fascinating, and if anything at all, they're great for some food-for-thought! some of the greatest interviews i've seen came from Dan Burisch, David Wilcock, John Lear, Ralph Ring, and Richard Hoagland (and many more!) - all equally worthy of viewing at least once for their sheer volume of information, for those still in the dark!

also, Jordan Maxwell's website has TONS of interesting research and information, that without, i probably wouldn't know a fraction of the truths that i know today! if there was one person you have to hear, it surely is him!

i know many people don't have the time anymore to sit through a 3.5 hour interview, but try to make the time for yourself - i guarantee that if you haven't heard what these people have to say, you'll never be the same afterwards! ...in a good way!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
good morning all , i will try to address some of the replies with my meager knowledge

Reply's to Mozzy

firing one electron at a time and producing a wave pattern is an 'assumption'

the double slit experiment has been ran many many times, they can judge the 'state' of the paricle by the inteference pattern it leaves , when the machine is running and no one is observing it acts like a wave , when they look it acts like a particle.

where would their theory be if they fired frozen chickens through tiny slits whether observed or unobserved? i bet they didn't test that

No they did not test fire frozen chickens in the experiment because the universe is not made up of frozen chickens, at the tiniest level of matter ( or at least the tiniest we can currently percieve ) we have to test what ALL matter is made up of in the universe.

Reply's to phage

Both phage and mozzy have had some great points and questions,

when observing we do not force a particle to come into exsistence, All particles in the universe are in a constant state of flux, All possability's exist everywhere at the same time , its the observation that collapses the wave and forces it to take its place in reality

Reply's to 12.21.12

what experiment to conduct ? send out Love, good intentions it will effect things around you.

i have ran a few thought experiments myself with groups of people , attempting to influence results of events.. all i can say is the data shows humans will DOES effect results.

Ok to go back to will

Please watch this video

heres is some more water experiments images dealing with positive and negative effects on water

These water experiments have now been conducted 100 of times and the very thoughts you send out to the water crystals do indeed effect the water at the atomic level,thus free will and intention does manipulate reality around us.

and a final point adressing a few questions, but i will skirt this with great trepidation.

If their is a wave of possability a force a constant this could be God, We could all be God, the universe itself could be God the theory still leaves open room for many different interpretations of exsistence (imho)

[edit on 29/10/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Actually, the movie is called 'What the Bleep Do We Know", and the sequel/box set/addendum is called 'Down The Rabbit Hole'; it's been out for several years now; everything it is saying has been scientifically proven; it is not as far fetched as 'The Secret', which tries to present the idea that you can get rich with your thoughts -- nothing doing; 'What the Bleep', although a bit campy, is backed by solid science..

someone suggested that only god can make a particle change to a wave; okay, fair enough, but it's time for a new terminology, perhaps:

god is consciousness - we are consciousness - we are god, therefore, we can change our reality..

now, people also mentioned the fear factor; this is the rub: if we are in a state of fear (as the collective certainly is), we are blocked from our true consciousness, i.e. blocked from our god-self; through heightened awareness, de-programming ourselves and others out of fear will further and further awaken our world towards this truth, and real change can emerge; otherwise, there will always be the illusion of an arguement or opinion to the contrary; truth is what we should be after, not the opportunity to trump someone's arguement and 'be right'; the truth, for all of us, does lie in cultivating awareness and quelling fear...

I've seen realities change by these very energies; the physical qualities of a given reality/space change based on the people in that reality/space; a red-colored wall is still a red-colored wall -- but the feeling near and around that red-colored wall becomes altogether different; and, over time, the physical properties of those materials do take on a different 'spirit', such that they retain the energies of which they have been in the midst (just think of haunted houses, or yoga centers)...

we are god, like it or not; it's a heavy burden, and one we should take seriously; we can change things; this doesn't mean that we don't have to deal with those bounded by fear and all of fear's children: (hate, greed, violence, dishonesty, competition, corruption); we do; meanwhile, we cultivate deeper awareness in ourselves and those directly around us

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Quantum mechanics and string theory are all well and good to read and think about, but they will not solve our problems. Maybe in the future, when scientists and other educated people figure out how to bend quantum functions to their will in a practical fashion we can do some good. But until then, common people with no backround in advanced maths shouldn't be mucking about with quantum anything or any advanced sciences. We lack the proper training to truly understand what is being discussed and tend to misinterpret what little we THINK we understand.

Why not? I think it's a great idea, send out the love i say. I dont see what harm it can do even without the proper training. If nothing else it will change some peoples perception of their own life ie filling them with love leaving less time for fear/hate, in turn imacting on their interaction with other, surely quantum stuff aside you can see how this would work?

btw i love the water experiments

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i want to thank the op for posting this as i had actually made you do it, through me manipulating reality

now the funny thing is you think im joking

i have been able to do this since i was about grade 7 (im in first year university now) i had no idea what it was or how it worked. For a while i thought everything that was happening was coincidence, then i was afraid so i shut it out completely for about a year.

over the next years i have learned to use this better but it is still very complicated

so let me tell you how it works for me, i think something and it happens, 95% of the time i change reality by accident, usually my mind will say "imagine it rained today" and then it happens. I have changed anything from the smallest detail to worldwide events and even the way people think. I first saw "down the rabbit hole" about a year ago, i think, and it came to me because i was asking for a teacher, someone to explain this strange power to me, i found the "down the rabbit hole" movie, a two days later (actually it found me) and it seemed to explain a lot.

Now i was trying to explain to a friend what this was, but i havent watched the movie in a while so i told him that in order to explain it properly to him i would have to see the movie again. I dreaded having to watch the entire movie because its very long and has some stupid parts in it. Then suddenly i come on this morning i catch a glimpse of this thread and i thought id check it out, and bam just by "coincidence" the op has all the best parts of the movie summed up for me to watch. So again i thank you, for being influenced by me, and sorry i didnt do it on purpose.

if anyone wants any information just reply to my post.

also to prove i didnt just make this up now i have been talking on different forums about having this "power" for a long time. (just look on the "about real life super powers" and the "i need help with my... identity" threads)

btw. just for info on it - i can only change things if i believe there is a chance it can happen
and changing things on purpose is very difficult, but i am trying to control it, and i can do it much better then i could a few years ago (actually i couldnt change anything on purpose then)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
does consciousness determine what is and what isn't an observer?

what's the difference between a measuring device and a natural setting? if lightning strikes and no one is around then is it a wave only?

does the measuring device from the vid have to have someone monitoring it in process for an electron to "dance"?

if particles are turned into waves by watching them wouldn't that put the electric companies out of business?

it's so early...too much liquor last night. i'll catch up at work.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So basically since the msm and even conspiracy sites create our version of reality.... the more fear we have the more it creates what those in power wants.. which explains why the news is filled with negative news.. interesting

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I wish to ride horses

I am, sadly, without the will to change my desires

I will always wish to ride the pretty horses

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
For whatever reason, I cannot explain this what so ever, but after reading through the post and watching the videos; when I was watching the video that showed the different shapes the water took based on what was being projected towards it, I had this insane feeling come over me. It was like a pulsing chill where my whole body broke out in goosebumps and my eyes just started welling up with tears. Afterward for about 10 seconds maybe, I just felt incredibly tired.

I don't understand why that happened, but I am open to any thoughts at this point.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I am privy to certain ancient words of wisdom, bought at great price from the Oracle of Life. Out of my generosity and my well-known love for my fellow ATS members, I now share them with you, absolutely free.

They are

The funny thing is, what you do is no different from what you wish for.

The Universe doesn't care about what you do either.

What you "do" goes through the filter of yourself twice.

Once when you make the action (because of our limited comprehension of reality we never really know if our actions are positive towards our wants, we can only make our best guess)

And once when we observe our actions and results. (we never really know what exactly we "do" and what what we "do" does)

We ALWAYS DO whatever we want. The separation of intention and action is an illusion.

---

I don't know if everyone in this thread watched the first video or if the implications of it are just difficult to understand, or both.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I too saw the movie a couple of years ago. I think that there are innumerable possibilities.

I think of it as a spiritual flow that one can tap into, a divine wave. In no way do I feel we are gods as so many new age beliefs teach, but that we are more capable than we can imagine.

This is why I call myself a spiritual scientist. The two go hand in hand. I have tapped into it on a number of occasions but it is very hard to let go of the filters!

To be very present requires an absolute state of awareness without the human filters. It is not at all like a trance. It is a heightened awareness, almost out of body.

Prayer keeps one grounded to earth, and in ones humanness - so this state is way beyond prayer. I no longer believe in prayer but more of a conscious contact with a higher power.

It is all very interesting. Thanks for the thread!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

thanks for the thread..

yes we are all co-creators of our reality..

let's make this planet a Utopia

namaste'

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
does consciousness determine what is and what isn't an observer?

Yes it does in a massive massive way.

what's the difference between a measuring device and a natural setting? if lightning strikes and no one is around then is it a wave only?

does the measuring device from the vid have to have someone monitoring it in process for an electron to "dance"?

No the device does not need anyone to monitor it because it was conciousness that put the device their in the first place, causing the wave function to collapse. also re lightning , if you dont look u wll never know if it struck that specific place , up untill the point you look that streak of lightning got hit anywhere AND anywhen ( Anywhen is a speperate quantum topic i mean how could an electron know you are looking before it gets their? this has scary implications for ti9me/god/reality but i think i will save that for another thread.

if particles are turned into waves by watching them wouldn't that put the electric companies out of business?

Wrong way around , everything is a wave of possability's and the observation from the concious form makes it act like a particle.

reply to post by tankthinker

This is for tankthinker,

FANTASTIC POST, all i can say is BINGO! and yes ty for making me post this thread .. you are much closer to understanding than most.

to address a few other questions..

There IS such thing as a free lunch i have managed to obtain MANY MANY of them you just need to know how to do it.

Ever heard of be careful what you wish for? imho intent and will p-lays a major part.

i will read through the rest of the replies and attempt to answer what i can , please be patient am back and forth to work at the moment

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

They are

The funny thing is, what you do is no different from what you wish for.

The Universe doesn't care about what you do either.

What you "do" goes through the filter of yourself twice.

Once when you make the action (because of our limited comprehension of reality we never really know if our actions are positive towards our wants, we can only make our best guess)

And once when we observe our actions and results. (we never really know what exactly we "do" and what what we "do" does)

We ALWAYS DO whatever we want. The separation of intention and action is an illusion.

---

I don't know if everyone in this thread watched the first video or if the implications of it are just difficult to understand, or both.

your explanation is BANG ON. their is no distinguishing line between thought and action , they are reflections of themselves , because EVERY action you perform was thought about in your concouisness before you even did it ..

Yes it is a very hard concept to wrap your head around , but this is scientific fact , people should really try too Love and think better .. for the sake of us all.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet

I think of it as a spiritual flow that one can tap into, a divine wave. In no way do I feel we are gods as so many new age beliefs teach, but that we are more capable than we can imagine.

This is why I call myself a spiritual scientist. The two go hand in hand. I have tapped into it on a number of occasions but it is very hard to let go of the filters!

To be very present requires an absolute state of awareness without the human filters. It is not at all like a trance. It is a heightened awareness, almost out of body.

Prayer keeps one grounded to earth, and in ones humanness - so this state is way beyond prayer. I no longer believe in prayer but more of a conscious contact with a higher power.

It is all very interesting. Thanks for the thread!

Ty for your reply , it is extremely difficult to let go of the filters, just to think eh the hippies in the 60's preaching peace and love actually had it scientifically correct!

The wave exists, who created the wave? , GOD, all conciousness? that again is a different topic, i also don't think we are GODS in the atypical sense of the word. but all the universe could be part of GOD. anyway back to quantum theory
as the GOD topic will spiral and i have no wish for that in this thread.

Ty for your reply

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintergreen
For whatever reason, I cannot explain this what so ever, but after reading through the post and watching the videos; when I was watching the video that showed the different shapes the water took based on what was being projected towards it, I had this insane feeling come over me. It was like a pulsing chill where my whole body broke out in goosebumps and my eyes just started welling up with tears. Afterward for about 10 seconds maybe, I just felt incredibly tired.

I don't understand why that happened, but I am open to any thoughts at this point.

I think thats the feeling of inner realisation of how reality is actually percieved , maybe you opened the door and took a little peak, and the truth of what you saw effected you on a deeper level.

You have started a journey , research and draw your own conclusions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join