It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have this ball on my shin...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I was watching some ufo show on the history channel the other day, and all of these people claiming to have been abducted all had a little metal ball in a certain part of their body (thighs, arms etc.), and they all ened up having the same blood disorder or something, and a couple of other strange things (the body clung to it, and fuzed with it, instead of rejecting it, like they tought should have happened and it gave off some sort of radio wave or something like that). I never put much thought into it until I saw that, but I have had this little ball about the size of a bb on my shin for as long as I can remember, and when i push on it, sometimes, one side of my leg goes numb. Also, when I move it around with my finger, it will only stretch so far, then it shoots back to it's original position. There seem to be a lot of well informed people on this site, and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on the matter. Have I been probed?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
is it somewhat mushy? if so, it is likely a varicose vein. Many people, especially those that have been athletic, have them.

i have one the size of a marble that has been there since high school.

in college, our teams placekicker had several that were very noticable because he shaved his legs (it makes the ankle taping less painful to remove).

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nah, it's pretty solid. It actually almost hurts when I push it too hard against my shin bone, like it's scraping. Also, I have a few really early on memories of it being there (before I was able to be too athletic).

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
go to your doctor, get an x-ray, and if that doesn't result an answer, cut open your leg and do some exploring.
it might sound painful, but you'll live.

also - check for any sort of scarring around the bump/lump, as well as on the back side of your shin, i believe that's called the calf...?

should be no more than one inch long with two point looking parts at the two ends of the scar.
I have one that appeared one day. don't feel any implants though.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
get that thing looked at by a doctor. prolly not a good idea to get a diagnosis off of a conspiracy website.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a cyst to me.

Have it checked out by a doctor.

I have them on my shoulders.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have a small hard ball above my ankle. I had my doctor look at it and he said it was fairly normal. He gave it a name but it slips my memory.

Do, please, have it checked out by a doctor. It's probably nothing to be concerned about but really needs to be seen.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It could also be a bone chip. I had jaw surgery some years back and ended up with the exact same thing as you described in the OP.

Of course, maybe they chipped me when I was under too

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

Yea, that's what I was thinking. It just surprises me to see that not one person has anything to say about aliens on a ufo/alien board. Thanks for all of your concerns though. And conspiracy nut, It's not that I was looking for a diagnosis, I was just humoring the idea that it could be something other than normal. Thanks for the feedback, though, people.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i 'm sorry hope i didnt freak you out, i would probably be more freaked out if it does have something to do with aliens.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Luckily I read the whole thread, for when I read the title my brain erred.

This aside;

Almost all of us have been implanted with chips in one way or another since we were born.

Vaccinations, flu shots, dental work, surgeries, sleep abductions, in fact most medicine including dentistry has been loaded with implantable chips since the 1960s. They have had this technology for 40 years or more and are just now bringing it out to condition and introduce it to the public. Withholding technology is typical for the government and military for years before they release it to the public for whatever reason. Most of the time new technologies have been beneficial, but implantable chips are not one of them. Why? Because they compliment the New World Order and Luciferian agenda of control and domination.

How to detect and nullify chip implants.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Not freaked out, just let down. I was hoping for a little bit of ammunition from the pros, to better convince my friends hah. Oh well, I guess it is prolly just a cyst or bone fragment. We can't all be lucky enough to have an enounter; Most of us are doomed to live an ordinary life.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Thank you very much. I've always been kind of an agnostic, so I don't really believe in "Him" or "God", per se, but I've always liked, and played with magnets, so I'll give it a shot.

By the way, I love that part in MIB 2. One of the funniest things I've ever seen in any movie.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have one on my right shin too. It is called a ganglion cyst. I have one on my wrist also.

But then, I have never actually had it looked at

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I have one on my right shin too. It is called a ganglion cyst. I have one on my wrist also.

But then, I have never actually had it looked at

i swear to you this is true:

if it is a ganglion cyst, if you hit it really hard it will go away. it hurts like an SOB at first, but the pain subsides.

my wife gets them on both wrists. that is hwat the doctor told her to do, and it works (when she can stomach doing it).

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I broke up the cartilage on my elbow (I think). It's hard and can move a bit, but isn't free floating. I had a dent where it happened that was pretty painful if you hit it, then it sort of toughened up.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Luckily I read the whole thread, for when I read the title my brain erred.

Funny - my mind went to exactly the same place!

What is that movie the image is from? I've had a brain fart!

IRM

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Do you knee paddle?

On the beaches of Southern California, the odd-looking knobs that can be seen protruding just below the kneecaps and on the top of the feet of suntanned surfboarders are generally recognized as a status symbol, the mark of a practiced wave rider.

Source

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Reply to Phage

No, but ever since I was a kid, I've always relied on holding my weight on my shins, while climbing, when my feet are busy. And I love climbing trees (the best way to stay in shape, while enjoying yourself), so find myself in that position a lot. That deff makes a lot of sense man. Thank you. Your post has really clicked with me for some reason. Don't know why.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Nerds]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

Draft dodger!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join