It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Biden says people over $150k will be taxed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

He did not say that.

He just said tax breaks should go to people making under $150k. He didn't say anyone over that would have increased taxes. You have to listen to what's being said and not try to make it into something he didn't say...

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

obama and him have been using small rhetorical ways of speaking to bend what they really mean, and this, TO ME, is one of those examples

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We should make it for everyone making more than 1 dollar a year. That way completely broke people will benefit.

Does anyone see the reasoning in this? Obama is drawing a line in the sand on who thinks should have more or less money. Obama is a Democrat. Did you know he's going to let the Bush tax cuts expire in 2010?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oops wrong thread!

[edit on 28/10/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What is real scary is,that between him and Obama he is supposed to be next in charge? lol,and they have the oddasity to make fun of Sarah Palin at least her party doesn't try and make excuses for her,why some are stabbing her in the back,this is hilarious,in a sick way,what has this country come to?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
obama and him have been using small rhetorical ways of speaking to bend what they really mean, and this, TO ME, is one of those examples

So, you're not going to listen to what he really said, you're going to assume he means something else and then get all over him for saying THAT (which he didn't even say)?

Okay. Just so you know you're twisting his words and then getting upset about it. Your choice.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's not going to matter what the threshholds are. I'm going to keep saying this and I'm going to yell "I told you so" if Obama is elected and his tax policy goes into effect and this materializes - when you tax the rich, they will make up for the loss by cutting expenses in other places.

More importantly is what businesses do, since they are the far more numerous entities making more than $250K per year - they cut jobs to make up the loss. That will do far more damage to the economy. So I say again - what good is a tax cut, that little extra money, if I'm spending it trying to make it to next month on my bills because I don't have a job?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

nah, it's proven we can't trust what the obama campaign says.

(ex, they keep flip floping, obama lies, and they change details constantly, like right now)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Well if the man didn't say it, then he didn't say it. I don't trust Joe Biden either, but we can't put words into his mouth that he didn't say.

Trust me, he'll say plenty of other things to expose his true nature as a slimeball in due time.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by sos37]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join